Bleach Anime Thread(ブリーチ)

K-PopChink

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kuchiki_byakuya

now i cant wait for next week so that i can download the next episode...

gets too exciting i might just spoil myself by reading the manga.. aheheh

Guest Gummi Bear

I was watching some earlier ep of Bleach, but I don't get the part where Orihime's "fairies" were saying that only she and Ichigo can see them and that they born b/c of Ichigo? What did Ichigo do? why were they born b/c of him? Can anybody tell me?

Guest x__FL4*

^ umm.. this is jsut my opinion so can easily be wrong but.. i'm guessing since orihime really likes ichigo right and.. that she wants to be independent and not have ichigo always help her and also prove that she's strong.. those fairies were created for that reason.

Guest dunpingy

I was watching some earlier ep of Bleach, but I don't get the part where Orihime's "fairies" were saying that only she and Ichigo can see them and that they born b/c of Ichigo? What did Ichigo do? why were they born b/c of him? Can anybody tell me?

basically ichigo has so much spirit power that it overflows out of him and affects those around him. so pretty much orihime picked up some of his spirit power and now she has powers of her own

Guest dunpingy

because of ichigos spirit power

basically ichigo has so much spirit power that it overflows out of him and affects those around him. so pretty much orihime picked up some of his spirit power and now she has powers of her own

^ thats how Chad also got his powers to then right?

yes

also why his sisters can see ghosts now

Guest Take Five

^actually that's more like a question that can be answered if you read the next arc in the manga after soul society arc...or just read what omghiyori2u said but that kinda ruins the surprise.

Guest kuchiki_byakuya

sugoi... just realized it now.. thanks...

btw, i was watching 52-53 again.. just to look at byakuya's bankai... somehow the whole "ritual" thingy of summoning the bankai reminds me of simmoning guardian forces in final fantasy game .. ahehehe

Guest Nightmare

Karin could always see ghosts. Ichigo didn't influence Karin. Like someone said, why Karin can see ghosts is sorta explain in the manga....

Guest Gummi Bear

If its Ichigo spiritual power that is the cause for Orihime and Chad having their power why didn't that girl who always rescue Orihime also have power also?? I forgot the girl's name but she's like a tomboy.

I am very excited about the new Bleach movie, I think its coming out summer of next year.

Archived