Bleach Anime Thread(ブリーチ)

K-PopChink

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hOi_hOi_bOi

Byakuya's Bankai is mad strong, but omg. Renji (and for manga readers) ichigo

They're stupid. Byakuja has his entire guard down when he puts down his sword, so why don't they jsut strike him then?

^

puahahah cute.

i thought tousen would be much better.

kenpachi rocks.

komamura scared me...

i want to see ichigo's bankai!!!

i cant wait until next week for the next episode.

One question. Whats a bankai? Im only on episode 35 where Ichigo just starts fighting Kenpachi. And does anyone know the overall goal of the anime? Or is it just one of those on going series?

Guest babiichink

kenpachi is crazyyy!!! but i cant wait to see ichigos bankai. later on you find out ichigo is half hollow. at least thats what my cousin told me cause hes reading the manga. and rukia's brother is actually a GOOD GUY. and rukia, her brother, and rukia's brother's wife later on you find out that there relationship is a bit twisted.. yuppss CANT WAIT FOR THE ANIME WHOOO!

One question. Whats a bankai? Im only on episode 35 where Ichigo just starts fighting Kenpachi. And does anyone know the overall goal of the anime? Or is it just one of those on going series?

Bankai is the 2nd level of release for a Soul Slayer. hmmm overall goal. Well just wait and see. It's kind of a spoiler?

kenpachi is crazyyy!!! but i cant wait to see ichigos bankai. later on you find out ichigo is half hollow. at least thats what my cousin told me cause hes reading the manga. and rukia's brother is actually a GOOD GUY. and rukia, her brother, and rukia's brother's wife later on you find out that there relationship is a bit twisted.. yuppss CANT WAIT FOR THE ANIME WHOOO!

Remember this is the anime thread. Don't wanna spoil it for anyone. Byakuya was never a bad guy to begin with lol

Guest Golden Zeta Gundam

good going on the spoiling :(

Guest kuchiki_byakuya

new opening theme and ending theme for 52-53.

you can see preview of byakuya and ichigo's duel. CANT WAIT.

oh yeah, BYAKUYA's bankai's THE BOMB!

Who's your favorite captain?? Mine is Kenpachi because he is so wacky and funny and I also Byakuya.

BYAKUYA!!!!! :lol: next in line's KENPACHI

yikess i saw spoilers in here... tempted to read.... i havent read the manga yet...

Guest Golden Zeta Gundam

Who's your favorite captain?? Mine is Kenpachi because he is so wacky and funny and I also Byakuya.

hmmz

i like Mayuri and Kenpachi :D

btw , i always wondered who that Buckethead was.. and what was behind that mask.. then we found out on Ep 52-53

when i saw his Eye earlier b4 his mask got broken i was thinkin "that doesnt look Human"

hes a giant Kitty!!1 and i like cats.. but not this guy.. dunno him well enough

Mayuri and Kenpachi are da bomb :D

Archived