K-PopChink

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bleach Thread! damn i'm so behind.

I love when kenpachi fights it's crazy. :ph34r:

but did you see how RIPPED ichigo was in the last 2 episodes? :lol:

Guest Take Five

^i believe he opened them before he shot shinsou at hitsugaya. he also opened them for a second in that flashback about renji, kira, and hinamori where they were training in the human world.

Guest ichigo_no_powder

Who's your favorite captain?? Mine is Kenpachi because he is so wacky and funny and I also Byakuya.

kenpachi is so awesome! he is so reckless and strong when he fights but he also has his 'gentle' side. ahhh I love kenken!!

Renji..at first I had thought that he was a traitor towards Rukia and was foremost loyal to soul society, then to Rukia but the last few episodes especially episode 53 totally changed my mind! Renji is so brave and I would be so lucky and happy if I had a friend like him. His hair is a lot longer than I had imagined. He looks better with it tied up

Guest the.elephant

dang tousen << forgot the name... was so weak against kenpachi.... he talks as if he was way better but he got owned

and the fox guy is cool too... but he talks big towards kenpachi and if he lost, then that'll be an embarassment

and man rukia is being executed RIGHT NOW!!! where is ichigo!!!

so fun

Guest sweet_pai

i was soo happy to not hear Happy People for the ED song, i hated it. 52-53 left me hanging must see more...

Oh whats captain kenpachi's vice cap. name? she's soo cuute and dim.

Guest vanillax33

Who's your favorite captain?? Mine is Kenpachi because he is so wacky and funny and I also Byakuya.

kenpachi is wacky,, whoa.. he surprises me a lot haha.. my fav captain is Hitsugaya Toushiro..he's really cool,, and hot looking hahaha ^^; Yachiru is so cute and funny ^_^

Archived