Bleach Anime Thread(ブリーチ)

K-PopChink

wahts that thing Ichigo has around his neck now? I think its called a zanpakutou but does anyone know what it actually does? And Rukia flying was funny.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wahts that thing Ichigo has around his neck now? I think its called a zanpakutou but does anyone know what it actually does? And Rukia flying was funny.

You mean the cape he's wearing? Zanpakutou means soul slayer/soul cutter.

Anyways I just watched 54. Yup Ichigo was awesome! The part when Ichio throws Rukia is hilarious. Although I already knew that was gonna happen but it was funnier from watching it rather then looking at the picture in the manga.

Guest Take Five

i always thought he looked exactly like guts from berserk in the execution part. he has the cape, the bandages, the giant sword...

I think the cape / medallion he has around his neck was given to him by Yoruichi to enable him to fly.

Guest ichigo_no_powder

WAAA i'm watching 54 right now and it's SO GOOD!!! I have to constantly stop it so I won't get too excited. Their bravery, the courage and their willingness to do the right thing even if it means defying everything they have once believed is so inspiring.

EDIT: RENJI YOU ARE BACK!!

EDIT: ahh finished. Ichigo..you are officially my 2nd hero. I love you almost as much as I love Goku.

I can't wait for next week. Having to sit through all those pointless episodes was so worth it!

it's getting too damn good.

YES!

no, there's a medallion (with japanese characters on it) that hangs on the cloak/mantle that he's wearing. I think that's what he/she was asking about.

Yeah iwas talking about the medallion. So it gives him the ability to fly..makes sense

Guest Gummi Bear

Bleach ep 54 was so goood that I went back to rewatch the whole Bleach starting with ep 1 again last night :lol: Now waiting patiently for the next manga chapter to come out.

Archived