Bleach Anime Thread(ブリーチ)

K-PopChink

Guest Nightmare

OMG WHEN IS THE BANKAI GONNA APPEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:blink: We've already seen Byakuya's, Renji's, Mayuri's, Tousen's....

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest misssay8)

Hey Bleach isn't coming out dis week , is it cause of the 1 hour special last week?...

argz i can't wait till ichigo can do bankai.... i wonder how ichigo is gona save the day =)..lol.

Guest CueTheSun

Hey Bleach isn't coming out dis week , is it cause of the 1 hour special last week?...

argz i can't wait till ichigo can do bankai.... i wonder how ichigo is gona save the day =)..lol.

Yep. no bleach this week.

Guest babyxlibra

omg that was hitsugaya's dragon was his shikai? o crap lols i didnt know that.. i think hitsugaya and kenpachi are my fav captains o yea and the 13th captain

cools thanks. I love how she gives names to other characters its funny.

Haha yeah i love her charisma. Especially in epi 51 ( i think ) when she tried pulling Inoue off of Kenpachi's back saying " fall fall" while swinging.

Guest colourfulhearts

omg that was hitsugaya's dragon was his shikai? o crap lols i didnt know that.. i think hitsugaya and kenpachi are my fav captains o yea and the 13th captain

ooo i thought that was his bankai too =x ahahah it was awesome... yay for my fav character... Hitsugaya-kun!!!... i love hinamori too.. but i rekon it was so sad what happened to her ... the flashbacks were cute ^^

Guest Gummi Bear

It comes out tomorrow :)

Tomorrow? I always thought it comes out every Wednesday like Naruto. The place where I dl my Bleach must be 1 day late then.

Archived