[drama 2008] Before And After Cosmetic Surgery 비포&애프터 &#49457

Guest huangsy

Guest acemaverick

Only twelve? Oh, well as long as they have it all planned out~ :)

Uwa! I just saw this drama added to WITHS2's future project list! :w00t: *YAAAY!*

yes! it will most likely be.

thanks to emily unni for doing this. :hug:

ally! you lookin forward to watch this show too? hehe LJW fever like me? kaka. nah, looking at your avata with KJH, i think hong gil dong will be ur top priority haha.

finche has her KRW in gourmet haiz haha. so sad all me subbing buddies are spilting up. after lobbyist :(

elaiine, hello, you watching this show too?

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

isnt So Ee Hyun the actress who was the female reporter in Resurrection?

i found her quite pretty actually. but somehow she reminded mi of Chae Yeon while i was watching Resurrection previously... haha, mayb becos of her prominent nose?

but anyone knows wat genre tis drama is? i saw it being listed as a medical drama, though i thought its more towards a comedy given the title.

Guest kdramafanusa

Episode 1 Rating (2008.01.06)

TNS: 8.6%

AGB: 8.6%

성형 다룬 '비포&애프터 성형외과' 첫회부터 관심 폭증

입력 : 2008-01-07 08:55:24

PS08010700003.JPG

▲ MBC 드라마 '비포&애프터 성형외과'(사진=MBC)

[이데일리 SPN 유숙기자] MBC 드라마 ‘비포&애프터 성형외과’가 전작 ‘옥션하우스’보다 높은 시청률로 스타트를 끊었다.

TNS미디어코리아에 따르면 6일 방송된 ‘비포&애프터 성형외과’ 첫 회는 8.6%로 지난달 23일 방송된 ‘옥션하우스’ 최종회의 5.4%보다 3.2%포인트 높은 시청률을 기록했다.

AGB닐슨미디어리서치 조사에서도 ‘옥션하우스’ 최종회는 5.5%, ‘비포&애프터 성형외과’ 첫 회는 8.6%를 각각 기록했다.

이진욱, 김성민, 소이현 주연의 ‘비포&애프터 성형외과’는 성형외과를 배경으로 한 사회 풍자 코미디물로 ‘옥션하우스’에 이은 MBC 시즌드라마 시간대의 두번째 작품이다.

특히 기존 드라마에서 다루지 않았던 성형수술을 주된 소재로 하고 있어 시청자들의 많은 관심을 받고 있다.

http://spn.edaily.co.kr/entertain/newsRead...mp;curtype=read

Guest collect2you

I really hope there'll be a fansub team making English subs of this drama. I still watch it anyway ha ha. :blush:

isnt So Ee Hyun the actress who was the female reporter in Resurrection?

i found her quite pretty actually. but somehow she reminded mi of Chae Yeon while i was watching Resurrection previously... haha, mayb becos of her prominent nose?

but anyone knows wat genre tis drama is? i saw it being listed as a medical drama, though i thought its more towards a comedy given the title.

i wont say it is pure comedy .but it touches the topic in a light hearted way .....the first esp is on this actress being led by her manager into the plastic surgery hospital to get her nose done ...and end up getting more than that

the chapter one is titled as THE perfect plastic surgery .

Kim Sung Min is Dr Choi who obviously is the expert in this field and the pillar of the hospital . but he a doctor with a conscience . .and will try to advise you of the pro and cons ..of getting oversized boobs for your d body ..not everyone can take a CUP D ..--;;..while LJW plays the one who trying to market their services to pay off the hospital debts .lol he cute ..telling the customer .which kind of *face * is hot on the market right now ...

and both of them seem to have a secret of their own ...LJW seeem to have a phobia of touching the surgical knife again . and Dr CHoi ...gosh he ...er ......

probably is there something wrong with his his face nerve or whatever illness ...he need to inject something into his face at the end of esp 1

okie i havent really fin esp 1 in full so ..that what i get from skimming through it briefy ....but i did saw the scenes of the face operation .--;; ..luckily they didnt do too much of a close up .

258.jpg

257.jpg

307.jpg

259.jpg

Guest cococrust

are there any interest in the c-subbed eps of this drama? if there are, I will consider adding this to the list of dramas on my blog.

Guest acemaverick

Me! ME mE! me please, i need it so that i can do the subbing for this drama.

alternatively, do you know which cb i can get it from? cos SS sometimes like to die on me.

Yes.. just to confirm it for everyone.. WITH S2 will be subbing this drama.. *you guys can thank our dear acemaverick..lol.. we will do anything to support her LJW*.. haha.. the raw files will be up at our WITH S2 cb shortly.. megaupload links for Ental versions will be available and posted by our dear puela shortly too.

I did watch the first episode and I think it is very interesting. hope more peope will tune in * since it's only one episode a week- every sunday- 12 episodes total*- it should be one short & enjoyable journey. * and LJW is quite cute- love his character already.. hehe.. but he needs to gain some weight.. * shirley.. wave wave.. do stick around.. i want u to be my watching buddy for this too.. ehhe

cococrust dear- please do help us upload this drama.. you rock!!

Guest Alethia

ally! you lookin forward to watch this show too? hehe LJW fever like me? kaka. nah, looking at your avata with KJH, i think hong gil dong will be ur top priority haha.

finche has her KRW in gourmet haiz haha. so sad all me subbing buddies are spilting up. after lobbyist :(

awwww sweetie, i'll definitely be supporting u & ur LJW fever *huggies*

I hvn't had the chance to watch the 1st ep yet, but from all accounts, it seems to be a pretty gd series so i'll certainly be followin this one ^.~

Ally will definitely back up my fav subbing buddy *MUAH*

so juz let me know if u need a 2nd half backup ^.~

i'll take a few eps if u want but i won't steal ur hubby :lol:

I did watch the first episode and I think it is very interesting. hope more peope will tune in * since it's only one episode a week- every sunday- 12 episodes total*- it should be one short & enjoyable journey. * and LJW is quite cute- love his character already.. hehe.. but he needs to gain some weight.. * shirley.. wave wave.. do stick around.. i want u to be my watching buddy for this too.. ehhe

cococrust dear- please do help us upload this drama.. you rock!!

hii^^..oh you are also watching this .!^^ lee jin wook is always so full of energy .lol in this role too it seem to be so . i just love his simle .! first time i saw him was when he was just a new actor in Alone in love ..and already i took notice of him because of that simle. And in Someday .he charms so with his acting as Seok Man ..make me saw more of his acting potential . simple too adorable to forget ^ ^ . and to think he wasnt even the first consideration for that role .but he grow into the role so perfectly .

oh. now i get the complete esp ~ . :ph34r: the first 10 min of that nose operation is surely not for the weak hearted ..lol..but really amazing ..how you can adjust the shape of the nose...the nose feel so completely exposed ..bones and all --;;; ...it did make me want to shut my eyes.

btw ..the effect of anesthesia was wearing off , is it .othewise how can she be shaken awake so easily --;;...to be asked by Dr Han , if you mind we change the material for your nose ...lol.!

ah okay this Choi Yong Woo is a doctor who had returned from Germany .to attend Han Geon Soo's father funeral . .To return the grace of Dr Han's father ..who must have helped him in the past ..Dr Choi took up that actress operation ....*because .the hospital 's doctors are all mostly gone ...with the money lender demand for payment Dr Han need to get money fast ...lol that why you see him getting so excited with that first customer that comes into the door . however , he cant do operation because of his past *fear* .cant even hold the mes. --;;

Dr Choi didnt intend to stay long ..but he saw this lady who suffered burns on her face .he wanted to help her ..( now these are the kinds of patients that Dr Choi wants to help .....people who really need surgery because of injuries ..not those who just want the perfect face ..) ....well ..so he use B&A hospital operation room ..which Dr Han wasnt aware of ... Dr Choi intend to do it for free .but Dr Han demand a fee of ............10 000 won ..lol actually it should be way more then that .but Dr Han asked for that figure so that Dr Choi will stay behind and payback the remaining as his service to the hospital . i think that was the plan ..^^ ...

the two doctors going to have alot of fiction .once they really worked together .lol well , we shall see how the rest of the esp fare .....it is something like Nip/Tuck ...but can have its own korean flavour too . if they write it well . .

btw So Ee Hyun looked really too fair to the point of pale white --;;..i never realise she was this fair in Rescurrection.

==

poster making clip ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guDu5GljbF4

Hehe...Thanks shirley...

I watched the episode over the weekend but didn't have time to write anything.

I thought it's pretty funny & interesting.

We have real plastic surgeries showing every week here...so I was pretty grossed out just thinking about plastic surgery...hehe...:)

You know...the nose of that actress was so fake...lol...it doesn't help when they shot it in HD. :)

And all the surgeries are nothing compared to all the medical dramas we've seen...(oh...I finished White Tower over the weekend...you didn't warn me...I was all sad after watching it.) but it was fun & different.

Here are some pictures from episode 1...sorry...the order is backward sometimes... :)

ceyes00100002ap9.jpg

ceyes00200011um2.jpg

ceyes00200005ps4.jpg

ceyes00500052kx0.jpg

ceyes00500045km3.jpg

ceyes00500027ao4.jpg

ceyes00500019fn0.jpg

ceyes00500018ee3.jpg

ceyes00500011lz6.jpg

ceyes00500008sk4.jpg

ceyes00400064ze4.jpg

ceyes00400034ol7.jpg

ceyes00400027bo1.jpg

ceyes00400026bn9.jpg

ceyes00400013pz3.jpg

ceyes00400004mt4.jpg

ceyes00300022rc0.jpg

ceyes00300010ke5.jpg

ceyes02200036jv0.jpg

ceyes02100011bu6.jpg

ceyes02000060fb7.jpg

ceyes02000022vd2.jpg

ceyes02000000qc9.jpg

ceyes01800006vc5.jpg

ceyes01800004sp2.jpg

ceyes01700000ve2.jpg

ceyes01500026hh2.jpg

ceyes01400012vv6.jpg

ceyes01400000zd4.jpg

ceyes02200049zm8.jpg

ceyes01300022sl2.jpg

ceyes01100015uz2.jpg

ceyes01100009eb1.jpg

ceyes01000001dl0.jpg

ceyes01000000nj6.jpg

ceyes00900031kk3.jpg

ceyes00900011kv1.jpg

ceyes00700019qm1.jpg

ceyes00700015pw0.jpg

ceyes00700000bq2.jpg

ceyes00600013rs3.jpg

ceyes02200059bu8.jpg

ceyes02200067ui5.jpg

ceyes02200077el6.jpg

ceyes02200103vn6.jpg

Hehe...Thanks shirley...

I watched the episode over the weekend but didn't have time to write anything.

I thought it's pretty funny & interesting.

We have real plastic surgeries showing every week here...so I was pretty grossed out just thinking about plastic surgery...hehe...:)

You know...the nose of that actress was so fake...lol...it doesn't help when they shot it in HD. :)

And all the surgeries are nothing compared to all the medical dramas we've seen...(oh...I finished White Tower over the weekend...you didn't warn me...I was all sad after watching it.) but it was fun & different.

hug luv * ah! goody you watch White Tower.^^ .one of the best kdrama . .i was tearing alot during the last esp . :tears:

lol the nose ..er sometimes HD can backfired keke .the operations are not as complicated but ..the way they pull out the bone and peel off the skin ..freak me out .and i cant imagine what they feel after the surgery ...any after effects ? .--;; you cant sneeze too hard ...maybe ..lol :sweatingbullets:

.but of course there are really need of cosmetic surgery for people who need operation to led a normal life ..like people who suffered from burns or other defects that impaired your living a normal life .

ee. that last capture also ... :sweatingbullets: i hate needles and worse injected into your face @@! did you notice dr choi showed that lady a picture ..i wonder if it was himself ...also with certain ..disfigurement on his own face ?

==============================================================

ceyes00400026bn9.jpg

oh this he thought she was a customer but she turn out to be the new nurse ~ who was late on her first day!

ceyes01000001dl0.jpg

she insisted that her contract which Dr Han's father signed with her ..include staying in hostel .that why she follow him everywhere .till they end up in his house ! . ...to her question " you could have sold this house for your loan .!! ..lol . he informed her THIS IS ON MONthly reNT! !

Archived