[drama 2003] 1% Of Anything (1%의 어떤것)

Guest sylver

Guest rockerbabe

this is the brother?... ho ho ho...check it out right away!!! GO GO GO AZA AZA.... B)

aiks....thanks for reminding me... i m a BM 'expert' anyway...wahahaha :P jus kiddin the onli thing i reali reali understand bout BM is SELAMAT PETANG.... SAYA SUKA HUJAN a.k.a bi :rolleyes: ... SAYA SUKA MAIN MAIN... TAPI HARAP HARAP JANGAN GAGAL.... ahhh touch wood touch wood... oklo...off to study now... buhbai... aja aja fighting... anyway its only two more hours to something about 1%...hehe B)

Good Luck, rainz*gurl and the other who are havin the SPM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Jangan main sampai gagal... LOL Mines worst... Gone abit rusty already... Have to brush up my BM again. Let's see more of 1% and probably I could improve LOL

HELP...i cant find any kyung joon on soompi or google :(

http://www.jkdramas.com/kdramas/05/somethingabout1percent/

dis is where i first heard the ost of 1%--chut sarang... nice song... highly recommended... do download dis song at soompi ^^

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/onepro/people/index.html

dis is the cast list from the official site of 1%... still looking for kyung joon...^^

김서현 ©

다현의 오빠

군의관으로 복무 후 제대하자마자 복잡하게 꼬인 집안일을 남자답게 잘 처리한다.

후반부의 돌풍의 핵으로 등장하게 된다

anyone who knoes korean... please translate dis... please

i onli can make out the word (경 준) kyung joon rite? n (오빠 ) oppa....

I translated this from google...

김서현 ©

다현의 오빠

후반부의 돌풍의 핵으로 등장하게 된다

to

THIS!!!

"From Kim present? After serving the echelon it is complicated all as soon as with the present older brother surgeon and to male answer it controls the chore which is entangled well. It appears with the nucleus of latter half bringing up for discussion gust and"

LOL... I'm clueless what is this... LOL :lol:

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rainz*gurl

Good Luck, rainz*gurl and the other who are havin the SPM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Jangan main sampai gagal... LOL Mines worst... Gone abit rusty already... Have to brush up my BM again. Let's see more of 1% and probably I could improve LOL

I translated this from google...

김서현 ©

다현의 오빠

후반부의 돌풍의 핵으로 등장하게 된다

to

THIS!!!

"From Kim present? After serving the echelon it is complicated all as soon as with the present older brother surgeon and to male answer it controls the chore which is entangled well. It appears with the nucleus of latter half bringing up for discussion gust and"

LOL... I'm clueless what is this... LOL :lol:

haha...bm is over... bye bye bm forever... haha... but still useful for readin the subs... maths paper today.. so hav time to on9... cant wait for today's eps... really nice show... my whole family likes it...

i think the google translation thing din work... ;)

Didn't you read the BM subs? She's saying he's a bad person. And the second one is King of Stubborness, I think. :unsure:

Here's his name in Korean, 경 준. :)

Btw, I'm not Korean. And you better study for your History paper tomorrow and brush up on your BM composition... ;)

sumtimes the bm subs says 'jahat' sumtimes it says 'bodoh'... aiks i though u r korean cos u knoe soo much bout korean!.... cool... bet u r a msian too rite? haha... any tips 4 learnin korean?... history n bm done... can be thrown into dustbin oledi... hooray...^^

Guest rockerbabe

haha...bm is over... bye bye bm forever... haha... but still useful for readin the subs... maths paper today.. so hav time to on9... cant wait for today's eps... really nice show... my whole family likes it...

i think the google translation thing din work... ;)

sumtimes the bm subs says 'jahat' sumtimes it says 'bodoh'... aiks i though u r korean cos u knoe soo much bout korean!.... cool... bet u r a msian too rite? haha... any tips 4 learnin korean?... history n bm done... can be thrown into dustbin oledi... hooray...^^

Yeah... my family loves it as well.. Planning to get it... rainz*gurl, as long as you all credit for the subjects, it's fine already... :D:P

Just wondering is there DVD for this series? If there is, how much is the DVD version n the VCD version?

Guest DBSKlover

hey rainz*gurl..i m having my SPM too..<now temporary MERDEKA>

haha..

n i am also glued to the screan evryday on tv2..

lov tis show..yeah Da-Da's bro..he is so good looking..

can anyone post more of his picture?

i can't find his pic... :D:D

thanks..

Guest rockerbabe

I was mad about yesterday's episode cause the first part of the show never show the stupid subtitles... :angry: anyways, today's episode should be interesting... and also next week's... waiting for episode 20... :D tee hee hee...

Guest rainz*gurl

hey rainz*gurl..i m having my SPM too..<now temporary MERDEKA>

haha..

n i am also glued to the screan evryday on tv2..

lov tis show..yeah Da-Da's bro..he is so good looking..

can anyone post more of his picture?

i can't find his pic... :D:D

thanks..

hey...yeah today kind of temporary merdeka... hows ur exam goin... best of luck to u... n me too... :P ... where r u from?... the papers r sooo hard n all the tips din't kena.... :( anyway... aja aja fighting ^^

dada brother's pics r all here in this thread... jus check out the front post....pg 7... its very easy to spot cos they r super nice n big... all posted by SYLVER... thanks SYLVER for all the pics!!... dis is one of my fav...

KyungJoon11.jpg

Guest rainz*gurl

I was mad about yesterday's episode cause the first part of the show never show the stupid subtitles... :angry: anyways, today's episode should be interesting... and also next week's... waiting for episode 20... :D tee hee hee...

yes... the front part... all of the subs were missing!!!!!!!... n i dun understand a word that jae in said to tae ha.... anyone remember dat part?... i was soo scared the subs wont appear for the whole eps... luckily it appear later....

bout yesterday's eps... jae in was sooo cute when he ask bout the 100th present... his workers thought he was talking bout a baby's 100 day... n when they found out it was for a GIRL not a baby... jae in said it was ' the baby's mother'..... his embarassed face made me laugh till i drop :lol:

n the way he gave dada the roses... :D... he din even look dada at her face when he gave her the flowers... but he was sooo cute.... n i like it when he smiled when he found out that dada gave him the neck tie to tie him up... its funny when he pronouce 'neck tie' n when dada say 'orange juice'....

n anyone remember jae in talkin in the phone to dada... he asked for a present... n he requested dat dada says 'yes'.... it was soo funny.... he smiled so slyly after he said ' ok ... u agreed to my proposal... thanks for the birthday present... bye'.... his espression is priceless ^^

haha... my post is too long winding.... love dis show... real interesting one... today's eps is finally the one that jae in propose official... cant wait to watch it... hope the subtitles will be ok today... it must be ok today!!... kang dong won innocent look is the cutest.... like him in his role B)

Guest rockerbabe

yes... the front part... all of the subs were missing!!!!!!!... n i dun understand a word that jae in said to tae ha.... anyone remember dat part?... i was soo scared the subs wont appear for the whole eps... luckily it appear later....

bout yesterday's eps... jae in was sooo cute when he ask bout the 100th present... his workers thought he was talking bout a baby's 100 day... n when they found out it was for a GIRL not a baby... jae in said it was ' the baby's mother'..... his embarassed face made me laugh till i drop :lol:

n the way he gave dada the roses... :D... he din even look dada at her face when he gave her the flowers... but he was sooo cute.... n i like it when he smiled when he found out that dada gave him the neck tie to tie him up... its funny when he pronouce 'neck tie' n when dada say 'orange juice'....

n anyone remember jae in talkin in the phone to dada... he asked for a present... n he requested dat dada says 'yes'.... it was soo funny.... he smiled so slyly after he said ' ok ... u agreed to my proposal... thanks for the birthday present... bye'.... his espression is priceless ^^

haha... my post is too long winding.... love dis show... real interesting one... today's eps is finally the one that jae in propose official... cant wait to watch it... hope the subtitles will be ok today... it must be ok today!!... kang dong won innocent look is the cutest.... like him in his role B)

Totally hope that the stupid subtitle appears from the start to the end... :crossfingers: Hmmm... Like how we say "sudu" and "garpu" in BM when it's actually portuguse... Their language is mixture of chinese (I could understand some only n some are cantonese which I understand :D ), english and also korean la... tee hee hee... Interesting and that's why I'm trying to learn their language... tee hee hee... Yeap, today's episode should be interesting.. :D

Guest rainz*gurl

Totally hope that the stupid subtitle appears from the start to the end... :crossfingers: Hmmm... Like how we say "sudu" and "garpu" in BM when it's actually portuguse... Their language is mixture of chinese (I could understand some only n some are cantonese which I understand :D ), english and also korean la... tee hee hee... Interesting and that's why I'm trying to learn their language... tee hee hee... Yeap, today's episode should be interesting.. :D

yeah.. i learn 'kong piang' in korean... it kinda sounds like 'gong ping' in chinese... n 'dae man wang'... it sounds chinese too... :rolleyes:

Guest Airine Pratama

yeah true ... jae in is so cute!!!!

and his grandfather is just as cute as him too ^^ ... i like his grandfather ...

Guest rainz*gurl

yeah true ... jae in is so cute!!!!

and his grandfather is just as cute as him too ^^ ... i like his grandfather ...

:lol: his grandfather is the funniest old man i hav seen!!!

today jae in played the piano :lol: is it really him who is singing??... the way he sang the high notes... hahaha... made me laugh... but still... he is the cutestttt :rolleyes: ... muaakss jae in shi... :wub:

the subs was missing again today:angry: dis time when jae in was talking on stage!!!!... how can they do dis??!!!... can anyone fill me in on wat jae in said on the stage? pleassee....

its nice seing tae ha n hyun jin together again too... dis movie seems to have no baddies... n i like kind of like it^^... compared to other korean drama which have all the evil ajumas...

Guest rainz*gurl

1% eh uh ddun gut (1% of anything/something about 1%)

07000012076.jpg

mms://211.176.63.195/media01/324/324119.asf

to

mms://211.176.63.195/media01/324/324129.asf

01. Title

02. chut sarang - Kim Byung Hwa

03. sarang eh shi jak

04. geu dae soom swi neun nal gga ji - Kim Soo Jung

05. Montage

06. chut noon chuh rum - Park Hyun

07. chut sarang (Instrumental)

08. ga eul waltz

09. geu dae soom swi neun nal gga ji (Instrumental)

10. Happy Day - Kim Byung Hwa

11. chut sarang (Instrumental)

additional song

Park Joon Ha - nuh reul chuh eum man nan geu ddae

(song that Kang Dongwan sang to Kim Jung Hwa when he proposed to her)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED track 02--chut sarang... n track 03--anyone can find out where to get the PIANO SCORE??

download ost at soompi ost thread... pg 2... i think....^^

Guest rochinipark

when its the date for the last episode for tis drama?

i'm so afraid i'l not be able to watch last episode after watchin all episodes as i start workin in december after my stpm.jus hope i can come back in time & work dun drag long. <_<

Guest Airine Pratama

:lol: his grandfather is the funniest old man i hav seen!!!

today jae in played the piano :lol: is it really him who is singing??... the way he sang the high notes... hahaha... made me laugh... but still... he is the cutestttt :rolleyes: ... muaakss jae in shi... :wub:

the subs was missing again today:angry: dis time when jae in was talking on stage!!!!... how can they do dis??!!!... can anyone fill me in on wat jae in said on the stage? pleassee....

its nice seing tae ha n hyun jin together again too... dis movie seems to have no baddies... n i like kind of like it^^... compared to other korean drama which have all the evil ajumas...

yeah it's really dongwon's voice ... don't know if he really played the piano too :unsure:

i can't really remember what he said on the stage but it's basically he said he was there to propose someone at the cafe that he love ... and she already change his life into a better one ...

i think so ... sorry, can't really remember ...

yeah ... drama without the real bad one is still fun to watch ...

Guest rainz*gurl

yeah it's really dongwon's voice ... don't know if he really played the piano too :unsure:

i can't really remember what he said on the stage but it's basically he said he was there to propose someone at the cafe that he love ... and she already change his life into a better one ...

i think so ... sorry, can't really remember ...

yeah ... drama without the real bad one is still fun to watch ...

dun think he can play the piano... cos the cam din capture his hands while he played the piano....

n did the msia tv censor board cut the kissing scene again??!!!... aigoo.. it was soo short n not up-closed... (dissapointed)... hehe ^^

Archived