Moonlight Resonance (家好月圓)

Guest MissJessicaa

Bump bump It's gonna air July 28!

But there's gonna be like a couple weeks of hiatus after the first 20 episodes due to the Olympics.

I know i can't wait! But awww...really hiatus?!?! Noooooo, i was really looking forward to it.

I hope this one is good as the first one, and i'm really confused with the couples, i really love the Bosco and Tavia couple! So sweet together!

And Kate Tsui, i dont think she's going to be really that great, well i hope she improved. In my opinion i think Yoyo is better.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest missyblue

whoo, i cant wait for all the yelling that i will do in front of the computer! [cause i will be downloading online.. possibly ^^]

i just watched the themesong video, and i have to say, its going to be intense!!! : )

also, i watched the previews for episodes 1-4... and omg, its soo... INTENSE! even better than HOG1! o_o

sigh, i cant wait for this to come out.

so, if raymond is going for linda in HOG2... like.. arent they brother and sister? o_o same thing with tavia, kate, and moses? since tavia and moses will be brother and sister. o_O

or... there's more to the whole sibling thing?

Guest heartdrops

Anyone watch episode 1 yet?

It's pretty good so far!

so, if raymond is going for linda in HOG2... like.. arent they brother and sister? o_o same thing with tavia, kate, and moses? since tavia and moses will be brother and sister. o_O

or... there's more to the whole sibling thing?

I don't know if this counts as a spoiler but I'll hide it anyways ^^

Raymond and Linda aren't blood related, they are just "step siblings". Raymond is Louise's son, while Linda is Michelle's daughter. The only reason why they are step siblings is because of Ha Yu's relationship with both of them. As far as I know Kate is Susanna's daughter who is fighting with Tavia (she's Louise's daughter as well) for Moses (he's not part of the family btw so they aren't related) with Lai Lok Yi in between.

Oh boy, this sounds so confusing.

Guest mintiful

I don't know if this counts as a spoiler but I'll hide it anyways ^^

Raymond and Linda aren't blood related, they are just "step siblings". Raymond is Louise's son, while Linda is Michelle's daughter. The only reason why they are step siblings is because of Ha Yu's relationship with both of them. As far as I know Kate is Susanna's daughter who is fighting with Tavia (she's Louise's daughter as well) for Moses (he's not part of the family btw so they aren't related) with Lai Lok Yi in between.

Oh boy, this sounds so confusing.

actually

moses is louise's son. tavia is the adopted daughter.

;)

ep. 1&2 is out in youtube. ;)

memoscorp uploaded it. :)

Guest talksound

up till episode 2 so far, i love the three siblings with ho ma, (raymond, tavia, fala) they are really cute.

and i really am liking linda and raymond's whole story more this time, their relationship is much better to build off of, not to mention add another person to it.

i adore raymond lam's character. cute.

Guest heartdrops

actually

moses is louise's son. tavia is the adopted daughter.

;)

ep. 1&2 is out in youtube. ;)

memoscorp uploaded it. :)

Oh really? Thanks for correcting! :D

up till episode 2 so far, i love the three siblings with ho ma, (raymond, tavia, fala) they are really cute.

and i really am liking linda and raymond's whole story more this time, their relationship is much better to build off of, not to mention add another person to it.

i adore raymond lam's character. cute.

Me too! I like the three siblings too. But it's weird seeing Rayray and Tavia as siblings because you usually see them as couples hahas.

I couldn't help it but watch the MQ version of episode 2. Episode 2 was good! I'm already hating the other family hahas.

Guest mintiful

the first two episode is pretty good.

the first episode was sort of sad though.

how the siblings got separated and stuff.

i love raymond.tavia.fala together. so cute.

i thought it was funny how they were doing sign language when they were talking about Sa Yee in the kitchen.

and Sa Yee is annoying. she talks too much.

but she's not as hateful as in HOG for some reason. some of her scenes are funny in a way.

Guest Yunho<3

Damn that a lot of sibling.

I can't wait for this <3.HOG was my favorite drama.i cry a river watching it somehow LMAO.

Guest Justalilodreamer

dunno if this has been mentioned yet. but its called Moonlight Resonance in english (which is pretty impressive for a TVB title lol)

heres the relationship chart (theres one in english but i forgot where i found that one -__-)

relationship.jpg

its very confusing :lol:

the only one im not too happy with is Kate Tsui, would've preferred Selena Li

Guest missychick

^OMG i thought so too when i saw it I was like WTH O__O

Juts finished watching the first 3 episodes and its LOVE! I'm really enjoying it and love the drama. I really like how they gave Michelle a chance to be the big evil one. Can't wait for the rest of the episodes. Going to be anticipating it when it goes on hiatus for olympics T-T

Guest heartdrops

Yes!! I really liked episode 3.

I was so happy when the whole family finally got together and when the boys insisted they stay for the dinner in the end

. Moses is the goofy one in this again, so funny!

Oh man, don't remind me of the Olympics. I'm going to be longing for more during that period.

Guest mintiful

i love episode 3 too. so interesting.

so much drama just for a dinner together.

and vincent(the last brother) is so cute! <3

i love moses's character.

Guest missyblue

@ heartmonster & 13.sweethearts

haha, i found out about the whole sibling thing, right after i clicked away from this page, and went to do some research on it! ^^

: )

OO, from all the positive feedback from here, im gonna have to watch this asap!

oh yeah, do you guys think there will be any deaths in this sequel? O_O

Guest talksound

Yes!! I really liked episode 3.

I was so happy when the whole family finally got together and when the boys insisted they stay for the dinner in the end

. Moses is the goofy one in this again, so funny!

Oh man, don't remind me of the Olympics. I'm going to be longing for more during that period.

same here! i just really adore the handful of scenes where the family has those happy (sort of) moments and gather together without the evil people.

i don't like the fact that tracy ip is in this thing though. ugh.

Guest ripgal

The first 3 episodes were ok-ish for me. I wasn't really into the HOG1 hype and tide back then, and I really didn't like all the arguing, shouting and screaming between the family members. It just irked and annoyed me to no end when they started fighting and arguing over small trivial matters. Everything they argued and quarreled over about was always so ridiculously blown out of proportion... so I guess this one just brought out the same irritation and annoyance as before. It's just that I have to admit that family feud dramas with SUCH a tremendously DAZZLING cast combination are always so HYPED-up, and they usually have the quality (direction and acting-wise) which normal TVB dramas nowadays don't have.

The best part was the ending of Ep 3.. that was a total shocker for me. I was already in rage over how Jo Bao's mother treated Ho Ma's whole family.. and then came the explanation at the end! Which was really WoAH for me.. After so many freaking years, just because of a small misunderstanding.. all the arguments, all for NOTHING!!! Duhhh....

I didn't really buy the whole thing about Ho Ma's children (whom are on her side) being so nice and friendly with Sum Nui tho. It was a bit too unrealistic to me..After all, Sum Nui's mother was the one who took away their father. And I was like, even if they were childhood friends, somehow there should have been some grudge or some feelings of that sort right? They're just too nice towards each other, it's sooooo unreal for me...

I like Auntie Sa tho. She's a bit too talkative and fiery at times.. but she has spunk and guts. At least she speaks her mind and the truth, and does not give in to the other family.

Totally loved the part of Ah Hou opening the toilet door for her to kick Jo Bao's richard simmons off! YAY!

I wished there were more scenes of Moses tho. He's one of the reasons that I actually started watching this, tho I love Ray too. He's got a unique character, and I'd really love to see him on screen more.. Ray's just too nice and bland at the moment for me to comment..

Archived