Moonlight Resonance (家好月圓)

Guest MissJessicaa

Guest heartdrops

Moses is probably going to come up more when he's

stuck between Tavia and Kate. Speaking of that, I still can't picture him with Moses hahas. I'm too used to her with Bosco or Raymond

Anyone cry watching episode 4?

I cried watching Fala's interview with Raymond. It was so touching how Raymond always took care her his little sister and even got punished because of her. And the ending! POOR Tavia! I was teary when he started getting teary. I can't wait for episode 5 where she leaves the house!! Oh yeah I really want to know what's up with that little brother LOL

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really liked episode 4..I cried a little when

Fala was doing her interview, and I felt sorry for her when she got lost trying to deliver the document..I was actually scared for her too hoping she wouldn't get into trouble by her boss..but thank goodness she didn't ^^.

Can't wait for ep 5!!

Guest mintiful

episode 4 was good.

and like you guys.

i think the Fala and Raymond interview scene was touching. i was getting teary when Ray was translating and when she successfully reached that company. and Sa Yee is really mean saying those stuff to Tavia.

The end of episode 5 was emotional too. Seems like episode 6 will be aswell!!

It was sad seeing the family looking for tavia in the streets especially grandad, he was so fragile, plus the voicemail message was sad!! I liked it when ah hou ma stuck up for tavia in the end!

Guest mintiful

why is this series so good. lol.

i mean every episode is so touching. makes me cry.

ep.5

the part when the family went to look for tavia made me cry. and her listening to all the msgs from the family was so sad. and i'm glad that hor ma screamed at sa yee. she was so mean. keeps babbling and making things worst. like shut up already.& i like the scene at the end where the family called sa yee a "lor por." and ignores her.

raymond is such a good brother. <333 i can't get enough of the sibling love. they care so much for each other. its sweet.!

Guest momoko*

i saw up to chapter five and already theres so much drama !

its not like part one at all where there wasnt any drama until like ten chapters later.

raymond is so cute in this movie, but he was so mean in part one though.

Guest Sasami

I'm vietnames so I have to wait for a few months before it come out with vietnamese dub, but I can't wait none the least, however I'm not too happy seeing Kate....she can't act >.<...yoyo can act...Kate...AHHHHHHH thinking about her made me want to vomit for her lack of acting talent. I can't believe they casted her on a series so popular as this....sorry if I offense any kat Tsui fan.

Guest heartdrops

Haha I know.. every episode seems to be sad. Tavia's part was sad in episode 5.

Aigoo, I have to wait until Saturday to watch episodes 6-10 because I'm gonna be away T__T

Guest -Theory-

i'd prefer to watch it when it all comes out :(, otherwise when your done wit the current episode, you'd be wanting more..

Guest bands182

ohmygosh!!!!

waah its out!!!!

my mum and I loved the first one xD

and i thought the second series wasnt coming out until later this year...hah

im gonna go search for it now xD

it sounds so changed though...haha hopefully itll be good ^^

Guest mango-iee

Woot! I can so not wait for Heart of Greed 2! :D

Moon cakes this time? I wonder how the conflict could start from there. :)

But woot! <3 :D

Guest missyblue

whahaha, omg, i caught up with the episodes yesterday!! (watched it all in one night, and i just finished downloading episode 6! XD)

DAMN! i cannot say how much HOG2 rocks! it blew my socks off... XD

i like how all the information we need to know is already at the beginning. its like we know what to expect! plus, the drama is happening so fast, not like HOG1, where all the drama happeneds 15 episodes later (something like that, right?), it gets boring, and it doesnt attract you! : (

*_*

omg, i almost cried in every episode because of what was happening in the flashbacks, and the things that hor ma said. its soo touching, and the fact that she's such a strong person even though she'd been through the most heartbreaking moments, she's still able to lift herself up and continue on like that. :tears:

eck, and the old lady/ma ma/joe ba's mom O_O

DANG, she's really annoying. D: i mean, she's old... yet she throws tantrums like a 3 year old.

also, this series kinda makes you wonder if there are such families like this out there..... :ph34r:

is there? o-o

*whoa, i wrote alot!*

Guest mintiful

ep.6 is so much more light hearted than the last few ep.

i love the dinner scene with sa yee. so funny!

one way ticket. & i will be back. =D

and we got to see more about moses and why he's like that. ;)

Guest lovemelody.

ahh i just caught up to episode 6 last night

and i love it so far

but some of the characters are so annoying and pisses me off so much..

like 紅姨, Sa姨, and Jo飽's mom.

poor 荷媽.. i feel so sad for her T___T

i hate it when Jo飽's side of the family calls her "肥嘢".. so rude..

anyways, 中仔 (the emo brother) is so cute, LOL

i wonder why he's so emo..

so there are like 41 episodes?

yay i'm looking forward to it<3

Guest missyblue

^

rofl, oh gosh, the emo brother! he doesnt that have much screen time in episode 1-6! : ( i want to see more of him, hehe.

><;;

so mysterious and quiet... i want to know his side of the story already!!!

Archived