Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

EPISODE 8 ENGLISH SUBS

*Ental* | *SHiNHWA*

Main Translator: Beeni

Spot Translators: saturn, purpletiger86

Timer: ltrang

Editor/QC: docmitasha

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

thank you so much for working so hard to sub this drama~ i always depend on WITHS2 for english sub and it's great to have you guys around :) keep this great work and let's enjoy Robbers :)

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're drinking in class?

I've given up on reasonable sleep on Wed. and Thursd. and am just buying base make-up from the morgue -

so you REALLY CAN'T SEE ANYTHING WRONG -

Of course, I have to keep the same smile all day long - or the clay cracks!

YIKES!

HICCUP!

wine class, remember? The whole point IS to drink wine, enjoy it, and learn something about it. Damn those gossiping chatterboxes!

Ah, base make-up for the dead....good idea....where can I get some? LOL!!

Guest sohapilee

i love lee da-hae!

Its a good thing she and Jang-hyuk are paired together!

I like Jang Hyuk as an actor too...

i hope this will finish airing in korea soon,I'd love to have my own copy...

Thanks a lot for posting the DL links!

Guest babymarzy07

And though, I knew it was coming… it still hit me very hard. It has been the calm of the storm for far too long and now the real conflict arrives. I do not know how to take it. They have told us on what seemed like a predictable love story in such an unconventional way, with layers of layers in each of the characters and complexities in each of their portraits. I am far too invested in this drama and getting this twist has given me a blank state of mind. How can they pull this off? It is not the story but HOW they tell it that was what worked for Bulhandang… can they do it this time? The storm is here and I know we would be drowning in it. I hate the twist despite the fact I knew it was coming. Now I don’t know if I want to be swept away.

I just pray that they keep the same amount of HEART that they have built up on this story. I was never drawn to their plot devices, I was drawn to the heart of each of the characters that we have all come to love. I will wait for their time to tell the story. Not what happens but HOW it happens. Please. Just please.

I just caught up to Ep11 (yeah CB's being sooo slow for me).. Oh boy.. Was I in for a suprise. Taken that I didnt read the last few pages till after watching too. Dang, I thought it wouldnt be done anymore... But here it goes. I knew like everyone that it was coming, but all that anticipation didnt prepare me for when it did hit. I dont know to react really. I think that know after all that feeling they gave between these two these suddenly here it goes, it just feels so bad. This was one of the recent dramas I was really into/liked lots and now im not sure how to see things. Are things really hopeless? How will they do this? I dunno, this is the sorta twist I hate. It annoys me why they had to use that sorta plot too.. Not that it wasnt inevitable but still. Im praying also, that they can still have same emotions as the story was about. Im thinking about the characters.. poor OJ and DR.. Sigh. they'd better make it good and make it something with substance.. I cringe..

Guest sakura_dubai

Robber》Wallpaper【一】

By lidongxu leedahae.com.cn

1920x1080

1680x1050

1600x1200

1440x900

1280x1024

1280x768

1024x768

91files dowmload:

《不汗党》全尺寸壁纸【一】.rar (4.33MB)

http://www.91files.com/?3C65TFAULH47IWYDT2IR

omg.. that's sooo great ... 91 files in one rar.. i will change my desktop's wallpaper everyday haha~

thanx for sharing :)

Guest imogene_af

I just caught up to Ep11 (yeah CB's being sooo slow for me).. Oh boy.. Was I in for a suprise. Taken that I didnt read the last few pages till after watching too. Dang, I thought it wouldnt be done anymore... But here it goes. I knew like everyone that it was coming, but all that anticipation didnt prepare me for when it did hit. I dont know to react really. I think that know after all that feeling they gave between these two these suddenly here it goes, it just feels so bad. This was one of the recent dramas I was really into/liked lots and now im not sure how to see things. Are things really hopeless? How will they do this? I dunno, this is the sorta twist I hate. It annoys me why they had to use that sorta plot too.. Not that it wasnt inevitable but still. Im praying also, that they can still have same emotions as the story was about. Im thinking about the characters.. poor OJ and DR.. Sigh. they'd better make it good and make it something with substance.. I cringe..

Oh you and I, my dear. *holds hands and drinks wine*

I think I needed a "break"... after that revelation to tell you honestly. So having no Epi 12 is a blessing in disguise.

I just have to breathe and take it all in. Meditate? would a Jang Hyuk look a like steal a kiss and have a light parade? Aawww. Now I'm sad. So I'll just wait for Wednesday this time. :lol:

lidongxu- What a beautiful wallpaper/poster...captured all the emotions and love in Episode 10. If I were SBS that would be my DVD cover. Hehe. Saved it! Thanks for sharing.

I haven't watched episode 11 yet...boo to work..and me feeling under the weather <_< ...

Will catch up tonight..hopefully.

WITHS2 : woot woot..Thanks a lot you guys... you are the best!

lidongxu : very nice wallie..thanks for sharing that

cutiepie : thanks for the link.

sakura_dubai : I love episode 5..it's so emaotional. You can talk about previous episodes..we'll gladly talk about it..hehehe.

imogene_af : oh dearie...I didn't have time to d/l and watch eps 11 last night... I felt so crappy. Hopefully today will be different..I've been taking Airborne and Cold Eeze to stop me from getting sick. Anyway I'll hold off on reading your review until then. I prefer watching the episode first then read your commetns so that I can nod in agreement with you :lol:

Guest Jill4675

And though, I knew it was coming… it still hit me very hard. It has been the calm of the storm for far too long and now the real conflict arrives. I do not know how to take it. They have told us on what seemed like a predictable love story in such an unconventional way, with layers of layers in each of the characters and complexities in each of their portraits. I am far too invested in this drama and getting this twist has given me a blank state of mind. How can they pull this off? It is not the story but HOW they tell it that was what worked for Bulhandang… can they do it this time? The storm is here and I know we would be drowning in it. I hate the twist despite the fact I knew it was coming. Now I don’t know if I want to be swept away.

I just pray that they keep the same amount of HEART that they have built up on this story. I was never drawn to their plot devices, I was drawn to the heart of each of the characters that we have all come to love. I will wait for their time to tell the story. Not what happens but HOW it happens. Please. Just please.

Imogene: Once again I can marvel at your usual beautiful descriptive prose (poetry? ;))! I will not be able to see this unless AZN shows it sometime or the DVDs are issued, but thanks to your narratives (and those of others like Shirley and Ripgal), I'm able to picture what I haven't seen! :) What a beautiful pic with Soon Dae sleeping and the kiss... I agree: the tension that is building has me greatly fearing the (as yet) unknown... :o

O-cha: Hope you feel better soon...

B)

wine class, remember? The whole point IS to drink wine, enjoy it, and learn something about it. Damn those gossiping chatterboxes!

Ah, base make-up for the dead....good idea....where can I get some? LOL!!

Mortimer mortician's beauty supplies! ahaha

OK - serious question - WHAT DOES JIN GOO's FATHER SAY TO Kwon oh Joon at the Japanese restaurant with all the mob's rank and file sitting and watching?

Oh Joon must have been blown away to be called in by the Big Boss for a meeting about DalRae-sshi?

but earlier, around 10 min. when JinGoo goes to the gym to see DalRae -

what was he screaming at her about - i can guess - but did it include any new revelations about Oh Joon?

A few more comments about magical moments in Ep. 11l...

When Oh Joon walks into the workout gym and surprises DalRae - (who is listening to his recorded message again)

I love how OJ extends his arms out, palms UP - and with all 10 fingers facing up - he wiggles them to "come here!"

hand Palms up - is considered an "open stance", i.e. inviting - free - ....openness!

and when they go to the school to meet SoonDae - I love how DalRae makes Soon Dae "guess" -

and Soon Dae finally guesses the suprise is SUPERMAN - what a precious pose she strikes!!

then they are swinging her between them (DalRae & Oh Joon) SoonDae is telling EVERYONE -

this is OUR AHJUSSI !!!

and i wanted to cry when he opened the rice cooker and "his" rice (that he made) came out perfectly!

and then he feeds little SOON DAE the food he's helped prepare -

and isn't Oh Joon awesome looking in that red turtleneck sweater -

how about that Oh Joon WEARS a TURTLEnecK and JinGoo gives SoonDae 2 turtles -

RE: Oh Joon's X-rays - i'm sure we've all watched our share of medical TV shows -

but correct me if I'm wrong - but that was ONE REALLY REALLY BIG TUMOR in Oh Joon's frontal lobe -

How is the guy able to walk and talk?

and......DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE BIG BOSS is saying to Oh Joon while they are ALL at the Japanese restaurant?

I'm not surprised JinGoo's dad is the GODFATHER

- but that ALSO means he's responsible for an awful lot of BLOODSHED in the name on money lenders.....

which clearly on a small scale of "guilt by association" means that JinGoo shouldn't be QUITE so self-righteous either!!

JinGoo knows WHO his father is and WHERE their money has come from all these years...

tsk...tsk.....for his judgment of Oh Joon...

though - Jingoo is ADORABLY INNOCENT SOMETIMES - isn't he?

Guest imogene_af

RE: Oh Joon's X-rays - i'm sure we've all watched our share of medical TV shows -

but correct me if I'm wrong - but that was ONE REALLY REALLY BIG TUMOR in Oh Joon's frontal lobe -

How is the guy able to walk and talk?

though - Jingoo is ADORABLY INNOCENT SOMETIMES - isn't he?

I SAID THE SAME THING. I was like, WTF? That's HUUUUGE. It's like his whole brain!

Jill- Thanks for the kind words. :)

Guest Jill4675

I love how OJ extends his arms out, palms UP - and with all 10 fingers facing up - he wiggles them to "come here!" hand Palms up - is considered an "open stance", i.e. inviting - free - ....openness!

and when they go to the school to meet SoonDae - I love how DalRae makes Soon Dae "guess" -

and Soon Dae finally guesses the suprise is SUPERMAN - what a precious pose she strikes!!

then they are swinging her between them (DalRae & Oh Joon) SoonDae is telling EVERYONE -

this is OUR AHJUSSI !!!

and i wanted to cry when he opened the rice cooker and "his" rice (that he made) came out perfectly!

and then he feeds little SOON DAE the food he's helped prepare -

and isn't Oh Joon awesome looking in that red turtleneck sweater -

canyayasis: Love your descriptions here ... so cute ... and YES that red turtleneck is indeed AWESOME! ;)

B)

OK - serious question - WHAT DOES JIN GOO's FATHER SAY TO Kwon oh Joon at the Japanese restaurant with all the mob's rank and file sitting and watching?

Oh Joon must have been blown away to be called in by the Big Boss for a meeting about DalRae-sshi?

but earlier, around 10 min. when JinGoo goes to the gym to see DalRae -

what was he screaming at her about - i can guess - but did it include any new revelations about Oh Joon?

Sorry, I didn't have a chance to watch last night because of wine class (poor me) and slow CB, and then I nearly dropped dead, so I needed to get some sleep (5 hours - yay! ;) + 1 1/2 more after watching HGD) - will catch up tonight!

The Mortimer Mortician's Make-up ain't working... :crazy:

Thank you, Ripgal. A lot of the uploaders are taking a break during the Chinese New Year hols, so really appreciate it.

* going to read all the summaries and reviews now *

Archived