[drama 2008] Robbers 불한당

Guest o-cha

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shirley : Yes. This is a Sidus production...that's why you see most of the cast are Sidus.

thanks for confirming that . i think maybe the kid also part of Sidus . ~ that jeong gyeo-oon was such a Kim Nam Jin lookalike when i first saw him in Blissful woman ..lol

ripgal : u know i luv u,right? :lol:..thanks a lot. I almost squealed seeing those filming pics! It looks really cold at the filming site...brr...

shirley : Ah yes..thank you...I was thinking earlier who that Jeong Gyeo Oon looks like...he does look like Kim Nam Jin lol.

onewhite lie : no...Lobbyist will be done soon and Robbers will be the next drama after Lobbyist. In fact Lobbyist actually had an extension---hence the cause of the delay for Robbers.

Guest Jill4675

I think LDH looks good in bangs...she has to look the part...she can't look like a rock star in this!! I am dying to see this drama, so I hope it's popular and will be shown in the US sometime in 2008...

Thank You set very very high standards, IMHO. For example, I just wasted some time watching Air City, which was so bad I could hardly believe it. I only watched because Lee Jung Jae is worth watching, even in a bad drama. Hello Miss was atrocious, but you cannot blame LDH for that. She tried her best and looked good while doing that!! :lol:

I just pray that this drama will be a great vehicle for JH and LDH, as Thank You was for its cast! I've never seen a child actress quite like Seo Shin Ae...if the little girl in this one is half as good (!), no problem...she looks very cute!

B)

Guest antinh85

i wish Da hae would take up a different role like a sexy mean girl or something.. this angelic character she had already done already... the story is too repetitive ..even with the hot cast.. it doesnt attracts much audience interest.. their chances going against "hong gil dong' are pretty slim... i love her and SUng yuri too.. but i too can see that "hong gil dong" will be more interesting. we will pray for her..

Guest imogene_af

I wonder if it's possible for it to be delayed again? Would they be ready by then?

I wish there are previews or something, give us an idea about what this drama is really about.

【2007/12/13 新浪娱乐】李多海穿婚纱掩饰坎坷 遇上张赫展开新恋情(图)

U2224P28T3D1832798F326DT20071213104233.jpg

新浪娱乐讯 韩国女星李多海与张赫合演的新剧集《无赖汉》,将于明年一月二日首播。

上周李多海为剧集到影楼拍摄婚纱照,穿上婚纱及手执花球的李多海,获赞有如清纯少女。

李多海在剧中命运坎坷,饰演一名因丈夫逝世,要独力养育五岁女儿的单亲妈妈,幸好她能够乐观地坚强生活,之后还遇上“无赖汉”张赫,展开一段新恋情。

拍照时,披嫁衣的李多海亦分别演绎开朗与忧郁的表情,表现出角色复杂的心情。(鱼鱼/文)

U1343P28T3D1831335F326DT20071212113420.jpg

【2007/12/12 新浪娱乐】韩剧《无赖汉》剧照曝光 李多海变身新娘(附图)

Guest snowprincess

its finally filming...yay...thanks for the pics, fellow soompiers! i cant believe one of my two faves, JH and LDH in one drama! its like a dream casting coup! i do not envy them their location shoots though. it looks freezing cold.

Guest monoceros

lobbbyist got extended? lol, i find that hard to believe, if anything, i would've thought they would've cut it short, but oh well, it would've been cool if this started the day after x-mas though. ^_^

Guest antinh85

damn Lobbyist.. lolz... making things harder for Da hae.. something about the bangs that just makes her look so angelic..i think it was the right choice to have that look.. even though i dont like it that much..hehehe

damn Lobbyist.. lolz... making things harder for Da hae.. something about the bangs that just makes her look so angelic..i think it was the right choice to have that look.. even though i dont like it that much..hehehe

I agree...I think it is the right choice for her to have bangs. This way she can hopefully shed people of her image in My Girl and Hello!Miss. The bangs makes her look innocent, demure and mom appropriate.

ripgal : thanks again girl... I was tempted to do a Robbers graphics last night after seeing all the new pics..but my laziness won..lol.

^ No probs...

I'm sure the pics below will make you SQUEAL..:w00t:

Robbers SBS Interview caps

cf98c6cf93.jpg

9cae99f3b7.jpg

cb36eb40ea.jpg

72f32de4c5.jpg

798cbdf345.jpg

363d5ad633.jpg

c9fc9969e3.jpg

bc4cc47c9d.jpg

ca8cd01eb2.jpg

3710d01920.jpg

361c3aaa5c.jpg

0ce90c6f41.jpg

credits: baidu/ http://cafe.naver.com/janghyuk & 韩社:wwhyuk

----

Can't wait for the interview clip!

This news clip is supposed to be a news clip on Da Hae filming her wedding dress shot..

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...p;newssetid=746

But I'm not sure if it works..cos I can't load the clip

thanks ripgal ..you are spoiling us..but do keep spoiling us..we like getting spoiled with pictures..lol.

Now some comments.

http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/bc4cc47c9d.jpg

It looks like Da Hae and Jang Hyuk had a little disagreement/argument there. She looks like she is fed up with him. I wonder if this is because of something he said..maybe some cheesy line?

And what is up with JH's lips? Did he get punched by LDH? Oooh wouldn't I love to see that scene. LDH punching JH? I know...it's my imagination but hey that could happen.

Jang Hyuk really looks like a ladykiller there with his sunglasses...so cool. I'm really beginning to like LDH's new look. And the last pic of Da Hae and her daughter is just super sweet.

Archived