1227b5d387.jpg

58bdc5747b.jpg

2a4aa695f1.jpg

e1dc525a84.jpg

9b47451791.jpg

8d79e6c69a.jpg

credits: SBS Kr/ baidu

---

Awww..they look really sweet and adorable together..

I esp love the last picture of them on the snow..they're soooo lovely together :wub:

There are really lotsa Robbers stuff today..:D

I'm waiting for downloadable links of the 3 clips on SBS now..

But here are some caps of the interview/filming clips..

47ea212ea1.jpg

127ad8b2f4.jpg

ca89d4536a.jpg

b342f224a0.jpg

a4b815dc14.jpg

1b6cbeda79.jpg

42b48a5946.jpg

3c0cb4e8a0.jpg

1da4c168a9.jpg

5b4a8ab26b.jpg

4722721f15.jpg

baaa6eb193.jpg

credits: baidu/ sbs kr

O-Cha, could the missing line in your translation mean :

"Pride is hurt. Appear boorish."

I also guessing with my very limited Korean. :P

huangsy : it very well could be..lol..I don't know much Korean either..hehehe.

prita : I think she is not necessarily a rich widow. It sounds like Dal Rae won the money (maybe trhough a contest or something?). I bet Oh Joon thought she is a rich widow or something and went after her.

Wowwww...so many Robbers graphics today..yaaay! Thanks jjmah, ripgal, Seoul GC man. I'm going to go on a picture saving spree now..lol.

the mom-daughter shopping trip is precious.

I made some banners and icons yesterday..thought I'll share them here. Please feel free to use..credit me if you do and no hotlinking please.

Banners --all soompi approved size.

300x100

robbersbanner.jpg

300x150

robbersbanner3.jpg

Icons

robberssnow.gifrobberssnow2.gif

Guest antinh85

as some of you might have already predicted how the story might turn out.. either way the ending will be predictable anyways because.. if one of the character dies..that's pretty typical of K dramas.. if they have a happy ending it would be pretty predictable too.. So far in all of Da hae's dramas, she always have a happy ending except "sweet 18" but that's because she's not the main lead. If there is a character that dies at the end i think she might kill off her character because it'll be something different from her previous happy endings. But again that's just my stupid predictions.

If they have a happy ending it's probably be something like they'll see each other 2 years later.hahhah watching too many k dramas already i seen too many of these trends.

o-cha, your Robbers graphics are beautiful! :D

Thank you for sharing them with us...

Anywayz, I think it's pretty much confirmed that Robbers is going to be a melodrama. It might seem sweet and romantic at the outset (from the pics)..but from articles and interviews, we know it's not gonna be that romantic until the very end. sighsz....I miss my rom coms..(lucky I still have Hong Gil Dong to cheer me up :lol:). The director said in an interview that the drama will be of a melodramatic genre..just so ease doubts you guys have..

If they have a happy ending it's probably be something like they'll see each other 2 years later.hahhah watching too many k dramas already i seen too many of these trends.

antinh85 : a shade of My Girl? :lol: I wouldn't mind that at all.

ripgal : I am still in denial. I can't picture one of them dying.. it would just be so sad. I do agree with you though...after reading what the PD said...it sure sounds like this will be a sad drama. I guess I should expect for the worse (one of them dying) so that if that is not the case I'd be doubly happier. Maybe they could just do it subtly...One thing that still 'cheers' me up is the fact that Jang Hyuk said that this will be a heartwarming drama...so maybe it won't be all sad and bleak at the end... *crossing my finger*.

Guest imogene_af

So they're true to keeping this a melodrama.

The graphics are sooo soooo cute. Da Hae and Jang Hyuk have definite chemistry.

So she's a rich widow and he's going to take advantage of her money. From the premise before, his role was stated to be a playboy who seduces women then takes their money. I'm glad they took the route of actually swindling Dal Rae, because I was afraid they'll make their love story too wholesome. Something like he's actually victimizing someone else and she'll just discover it. I don't know if I'm making sense.

And it seems Dal Rae won't even think that he's a swindler.

I want to see Da Hae in a melodrama, so I think I'm cool with this. Thanks so much for the updates and translations, everyone.

Yea.. Da Hae's a fantastic actor when it comes to doing melo scenes..

I was so impressed with her acting in Green Rose..I'm sure she will give her best in Robbers.

Anywayz, I am still waiting for the 3 clips...

I can't access the link in the SBS site..

I'm not sure why...here are the links

Jang Hyuk's Interview

mms://sbsmedia.sbs.co.kr/dr/0501/dr0501e0000200.asf

Da Hae's Interview

mms://sbsmedia.sbs.co.kr/dr/0501/dr0501e0000100.asf

JH and DH filming in the snow clip

mms://sbsmedia.sbs.co.kr/dr/0501/dr0501e0000300.asf

~~~

Another actor in Robbers - maybe it's Dal Rae's mother in law

ba6db8327a.jpg

87bac045ed.jpg

credits: SBS/ baidu

---

I will update when there are downloadable links..

Question: Is LDH playing a rich widow or someone who is mistaken for a rich widow but is actually poor? I hope it's the latter because that'll make it more interesting.

I really hope it's a happy ending or an ending similar to that of Thank You where even though the romance part was a bit ambiguous, you can tell that the characters were living very happily and contented.

gems : I'm leaning towards LDH character mistaken as being rich. Maybe she just won a lot of money or something like that and JH saw her. But I could be wrong.

ripgal : thanks for the latest clips. I'll check them out tonight.

Oooh I like the lady that will be playing LDH's mother-in-law..she is a great veteran actress. I just looked her up--her name is Kim Hae Sook. She almost always plays the nice, kind and caring mother...so chances are she'll probably play a nice, caring mother-in-law to Dal Rae. That's good..because I can't stand evil mothers/mothers-in-law in dramas.

I started thinking just now...we haven't seen or heard of any other female supporting actress in this drama (aside from Dal Rae's daughter and mom-in-law). Normally there is always another woman in the relationship...could be minor or major part but there is always another woman. So I started looking at SidusHQ's website (sidushq.com) for a list of their female TV actresses and found a few possible options....(hey it's worth a try since it is a sidus production lol).

Kim Eun Joo (What’s Up Fox), Lee Eon Jung (Lee Dong Wook’s secretary in My Girl), Shim Ee Yang, Jo Yoon Hee.

What do you guys think?

Guest imogene_af

Lee Da Hae just had a little reunion with her Sweet 18 co-star, Kim Hae Sook.

O-Cha- Those are all good candidates. Maybe we can get all of them since Jang Hyuk's role here is a big player.

Guest incarnadine

Lee Da Hae just had a little reunion with her Sweet 18 co-star, Kim Hae Sook.

O-Cha- Those are all good candidates. Maybe we can get all of them since Jang Hyuk's role here is a big player.

Oh you're right, Kim Hae Sook played Han Ji Hye's character's mom :) I like this actress too, she always seems so pleasant. Coincidentally, Kim Hae Sook and the actor who will play LDH's character's husband were both in the drama 'Blissful Woman' ^_^

The graphics are soooo nice, and I agree, JH and LDH look good together, judging from the photos.

Archived