[drama 2008] Robbers 불한당

Guest o-cha

Guest incarnadine

whoa, thanks a lot for the photos, shirley. I agree, LDH and JH actually look good together, just seeing them in the still pics ~ I'm sure I would feel that familiar flutter in my tummy once I get to watch the drama :blush:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes!! more pictures..thanks shirley. Such romantic pictures....

whoa, thanks a lot for the photos, shirley. I agree, LDH and JH actually look good together, just seeing them in the still pics ~ I'm sure I would feel that familiar flutter in my tummy once I get to watch the drama :blush:

ah the snow does look romantic but er .

what i am reading abt why they choose the snow as the backdrop does sound to be quite --;;.. .i dun know how they going to write this script actually but according to what the PD has in mind for the snow it signify .how tf the male lead might vanish too one day like how the snow will melt away too .that uncertainty ..

.i am just bring up this news because it is suppose to explain the poster that is being released but i didnt want to er cause any unnecessary guessing :ph34r: of the ending or whatsoever . before the drama actually unfolds

Guest incarnadine

^ That's quite interesting shirley... makes me look forward more to what the story's all about. I hope nobody dies in the end, is all :blush:

Guest imogene_af

ah the snow does look romantic but er .

what i am reading abt why they choose the snow as the backdrop does sound to be quite --;;.. .i dun know how they going to write this script actually but according to what the PD has in mind for the snow it signify .how tf the male lead might vanish too one day like how the snow will melt away too .that uncertainty ..

.i am just bring up this news because it is suppose to explain the poster that is being released but i didnt want to er cause any unnecessary guessing :ph34r: of the ending or whatsoever . before the drama actually unfolds

What an interesting tidbit. Makes me more eager to really, really see this.

I see a little bit of the Kim Sun Ah resemblance.

Thanx for all the pics...

It makes me more eager to watch it now..seeing all the new pics..

Actually it doesn't matter to me what the snow signifies, as long as the PDs are able to bring out a beautiful story, (well..metaphorically using the snow).

But if that's their intention, that the snow's a symbol of their love which is only temporary and will vanish...I already have a feeling that it's not gonna be a very-happy ending? :o But yeah...I dun think we can know until the very end.

But you know what, I have a thought.. that altho that snow only comes seasonally, at least there are memories, and those memories will come every year.. when it snows again! So technically, there's nothing to worry about if something happens to the male lead or whoever, cos he will come back as the snow...and therein, Dal Rae can still remember him..(awww...no, it sounds so Snow Queen >.<) Just a lame interpretation btw..

But yeah, prepare yourselves tho..

I just read the chinese article..the way it was written..it kinda implicitly says that JH's character Oh Joon might die in ..

(something just like Bi and Shin Min Ah in IJUKSA or KJH in 90 days to Love....)

Altho I don't like dramas to end that way..I might still end up loving it if their story was beautiful enough...

Guest imogene_af

Wow, from little to nothing updates and pictures to having it overflowing to the brim in this forum. Thanks all.

That's a double ouch for Dal Rae if Oh Joon will go too.

huangsy and Seoul GC man : thank you for the pics and for letting us know that the site is up (not running yet but at least it is up).

I'll translate the character chart later unless someone else beats me to it :) . There are a few words that I'm not sure yet..once I do I'll post here.

It would be so heartbreaking for Dal Rae to lose Oh Joon...after what she went through losing her husband. I try to think positive like ripgal that just like snow comes every year Oh Joon will come back to Dal Rae again. Or I don't know...maybe he just has to go to jail and later on be released? Anything but killing Oh Joon...that would be so sad. And since the articles still say that he MIGHT die..that means there is still chance that he won't die.

Guest Jill4675

I love that little promo pic you posted, Ripgal. PLEASE ~ this cannot end like that stupid ending with Bi and Shin Min Ah...that was inexcusable!!! PLEASE let it be a great drama ~ like Thank You!! :)

Thanks to everyone who is posting pics for us...

B)

Guest litto_gurl

i like you're guys perdictions of this drama...i hope it will be a happy ending..

i love snowy dramas...scenery are so pretty..make everything look so fresh and new...

jang hyuk and lee dae he look so good together...

i love jang hyuk especially his "smirk"

Character description?

Hopefully some kind soul can translate..

I tried translating...hopefully I didn't butcher the description too much..some parts I absolutely have no idea what it means... If someone else can check and correct my translation..please feel free to do so.

Kwon Oh Joon (33)

Lacking money, education, and family, Oh Joon’s only asset is to have been born with a fine tall figure and his ability with words.

His rescue comes just like a relief pitcher in the form of the owner of a 30 million won checkbook, Jin Dal Rae. However, this woman is not easy.

To get a 100% successful result, he must have her sign it in ink!

Not sure what is in this line there is something about hurt

From the beginning when in front of Dal Rae he finds himself laughing, feeling happy, and worrying.

This woman..really..is she making the first move?

Jin Dal Rae (26)

In this life there are 2 ways of people living their lives—the selfish way and Dal Rae’s way. Dal Rae lives an exemplary life; despite being left by her dead husband, she has the ability to live a simple and innocent life until a disturbance comes into Dal Rae’s world.

But now Dal Rae’s resourcefulness wins her a prize/award.

That time a man showed up not because of Dal Rae's resourcefulness (not sure about the previous sentence)...this man is Kwon Oh Joon...but, this man..though annoying in the beginning she often thinks about when she is by herself.

This man..really..is he making the first move?

o-cha....your translation really helps me to know the main characters of the drama, Oh-joon & Dal-rae...

so Dal-rae is a wealthy widow based on the sentence "owner of a 3 million won checkbook"...and Oh-joon initial intention to get to her is just her money...

it's a romantic comedy drama but just hope that this isn't one of those 'happy in the begining but sad at the end' kind of drama... :(

Archived