[drama 2008] Robbers 불한당

Guest o-cha

Guest o-cha

hohomania : OMG!!!! The digital magazine is friggin GORGEOUS!! It's soooo nicely done. Wowwwww! If the preview is already that good..I'm even more curious to see the whole thing now. Wow....

malia : Hmm...why the rating is so low...I'm out of words to the reason behind it. Like imogene_af said the ahjummas and ahjussis actually watch Robbers. I think 60% of Robbers' viewers are 40+. They definitely lacked the younger viewers when it aired. Besides that I think the THEME was what drove the ratings to be very low. People were expecting a very predictable melodrama so most people didn't even give it a chance. Other than that I think it's competition. As we know New Heart was already in the 20% range when Robbers and HGD started. Later on New Heart reached 30+%...so realy after than there wasn't much viewers to share between HGD and Robbers.

All I can say is the viewers really missed out on such a beautiful human drama.

imogene_af : oh dear...I hope Jang Hyuk and Da Hae can get a nomination later on for 2008 drama awards...they truly deserved at the very least a nomination.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest imogene_af

hohomania It is AMAZING! It looks so professional... like SBS released it or something. And it's just a teaser! Thank you so much for all the effort.

Guest vkkkim

Was trying to catch this drama but has anyone noticed something's up with the WithS2 and Creidesca clubboxes - seems like many many files cannot be downloaded. :blink:

Creidesca and some others have drama files deleted by Clubbox recently. Suggest dl video files from other clubboxes that still have Robbers and the subtitle from D-Addicts.

Good luck and enjoy ! :) *spreading the love of Robbers*

Guest malia

hohomania : OMG!!!! The digital magazine is friggin GORGEOUS!! It's soooo nicely done. Wowwwww! If the preview is already that good..I'm even more curious to see the whole thing now. Wow....

malia : Hmm...why the rating is so low...I'm out of words to the reason behind it. Like imogene_af said the ahjummas and ahjussis actually watch Robbers. I think 60% of Robbers' viewers are 40+. They definitely lacked the younger viewers when it aired. Besides that I think the THEME was what drove the ratings to be very low. People were expecting a very predictable melodrama so most people didn't even give it a chance. Other than that I think it's competition. As we know New Heart was already in the 20% range when Robbers and HGD started. Later on New Heart reached 30+%...so realy after than there wasn't much viewers to share between HGD and Robbers.

All I can say is the viewers really missed out on such a beautiful human drama.

imogene_af : oh dear...I hope Jang Hyuk and Da Hae can get a nomination later on for 2008 drama awards...they truly deserved at the very least a nomination.

imogene_af and o-cha thank you both very much for your thoughts on the low ratings of Robbers. both of you made great sense..i appreciate it very much. it was a beautiful human drama...that it is such a disappointment that more people did not receive the same heartwarming happiness that we received from it. i will be hoping and praying that Jang Hyuk and Lee Da Hae will receive very deserving awards..imogene_af, i totally agree..both performers did step up their acting abilities and o-cha, yes, at the very least they deserve nominations. i truly hope ratings will have nothing to do with nominations for awards..if it's based soley on great acting abilities, those two are so deserving!

hohomania: thank you for sharing the digital magazine photos...sigh...simply beautiful! such talented fans..Jang Hyuk is very blessed.

Guest raspb3rry

Just finished watching the second epi, and enjoying it heaps already. Does anyone know where I can find epi 3 LQ? Or where to watch it online with subs? The links expired on the first page =(.

Thanks.

Guest o-cha

Just finished watching the second epi, and enjoying it heaps already. Does anyone know where I can find epi 3 LQ? Or where to watch it online with subs? The links expired on the first page =(.

Thanks.

I'll reup it tonight.

There shouldn't be any English WITHS2 hardsubbed episodes online (it's against WITHS2's policy).

Robbers Special E-magazine Special!

credit: xwtj & hyukbest

size: 194MB (yes, a little oversize...since there are lots of stuff in it: reviews, pics, mvs...)

glqqesbp.jpg

download link:

http://www.fs2you.com/zh-cn/files/ea7e3d6b...e-0014221b798a/

this D-mag will be an executable file(*.exe), you can read it directly after downloading.

--------------

and if you want background music in this mag, here is the download link:

http://www.fs2you.com/zh-cn/files/439dafd1...7-0014221f4662/

(size: 64MB)

---------------

the filesnames of those download links above are in chinese, you can change them in other language if nessesary.

when you read each page, try to click "点击"(means "click") or the "hand pointer" on the pic, you'll see more.

hope you will enjoy reading it!

Guest raspb3rry

I'll reup it tonight.

There shouldn't be any English WITHS2 hardsubbed episodes online (it's against WITHS2's policy).

Ok, thanks so much ^^.

Guest dramalover

Robbers will end in Hawaii on Thursday and It's called "BAD GUY.".JH and DH are very good actors

and that's one reason I watched the drama regardless of the low rating..

Enjoyed all the captures and comments shared by everyone ..Keep up the good work.. :D

Robbers will end in Hawaii on Thursday and It's called "BAD GUY.".JH and DH are very good actors

and that's one reason I watched the drama regardless of the low rating..

Enjoyed all the captures and comments shared by everyone ..Keep up the good work.. :D

Oh~ I didn't know Robbers has aired in Hawaii! I am wondering what is people's reaction to it... does the low ratings mean ratings in Hawaii?

hohomania, thanks for the link to e-magaznie. Is it possible for non-chinese speakers to read the magaznie? ;)

Guest dramalover

Oh~ I didn't know Robbers has aired in Hawaii! I am wondering what is people's reaction to it... does the low ratings mean ratings in Hawaii?

hohomania, thanks for the link to e-magaznie. Is it possible for non-chinese speakers to read the magaznie? ;)

Foreign shows or dramas are not rated here...But I'm sure a lot of Hawaii viewers(k-drama fanatics) enjoying the drama cuz of JH and DH previous dramas like THANK YOU and My Girl ...

Wils, actually in this mag, we pick out your translation of the director's interview--Jang Hyuk will keep the drama as a treasure, and translated it to chinese, you can see it in page 72...and that's the only chinese/english content in the mag.

thanks all the time. :wub::wub:

the rest reviews are only in chinese, afraid that nobody have time to trans these to eng,

but if you want all the chinese texts in the mag, i can email them to you, just send a PM to me :rolleyes:

so...enjoy the pics, songs and mvs in it. :blush:

the chinese word "点击" or "详细" in each page means "click" and "more". also notice the "hand pointer".

you'll find more stuff in many pages.

to the readers:

found some mistakes in the index page ("content" in the cover ):

page numbers in the five volumes are wrong...the third figures were added by error...

anyway, just use the first two figures to find the corresponding page.

Guest chibiii

by any chance, does anybody have Robbers ep5 english subs for the 1.5gb manila version? the megaupload link for this sub seems to have expired so if someone can kindly re-upload the file, that would be awesome.

thank you!

Guest o-cha

by any chance, does anybody have Robbers ep5 english subs for the 1.5gb manila version? the megaupload link for this sub seems to have expired so if someone can kindly re-upload the file, that would be awesome.

thank you!

sorry I don't have it. Hopefully someone else has it..if not you can try PM-ing annchong. She's the original provider for the link.

Wils, actually in this mag, we pick out your translation of the director's interview--Jang Hyuk will keep the drama as a treasure, and translated it to chinese, you can see it in page 72...and that's the only chinese/english content in the mag.

thanks all the time. :wub::wub:

the rest reviews are only in chinese, afraid that nobody have time to trans these to eng,

but if you want all the chinese texts in the mag, i can email them to you, just send a PM to me :rolleyes:

so...enjoy the pics, songs and mvs in it. :blush:

the chinese word "点击" or "详细" in each page means "click" and "more". also notice the "hand pointer".

you'll find more stuff in many pages.

Thanks hohomania for the kind message. I may have to just enjoy the pics, songs and mvs since i don't know chinese... Thank you again... ;):P

hello.liz ..I appreciate your magzine ..thanks a lot.. :sweatingbullets:

surprise meeting you here, dear Pucca911~:sweatingbullets:

thanks for your appreciation, it's made by many people and I only did a little part~

----------

and some news for the Robbers:

the drama will be broadcasted in Mnet Japan, on May 30th

normal_633428554353686250.jpg

Guest imogene_af

hohomania- OhmyGoodness! Please tell everyone who worked hard on this online magazine... THANK YOU! I know this is an effort of fans of the actors and this show, THANK YOU so much. It's so pretty! THANK YOU again as repetitive as I sound.

I would tell my cousin from Japan to watch Robbers! :lol:

Archived