i love Dal Rae and Oh Joon

film has a happy ending

i love Da Hae vary much

i hope i will watch Da Hae's film early

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

doradaxplorer, it is worth watching! Yes, you will see some depressing moments during the journey for Robbers, but I am sure you will find the drama beautifully made in the end. I recommend this drama to my best friends these days...hehehe..~~

vkkkim, you're wecome. I wish there is more news stuff about Robbbers I can translate and post here. :wacko:

Sheena0627, haha...the writers Kim KyuWan and Lee KyungHee (Misa and Thankyou) are real good friends. I thought the writer teased the writer Lee KyungHee by naming the doctor after her name. (Of course, it's a joke, not sarcasm.) The doctor informed OJ on the incurable disease, the time bomb in his head, just as the lead in MISA had a bullet in his head. ;)

Guest o-cha

Sheena0627, haha...the writers Kim KyuWan and Lee KyungHee (Misa and Thankyou) are real good friends. I thought the writer teased the writer Lee KyungHee by naming the doctor after her name. (Of course, it's a joke, not sarcasm.) The doctor informed OJ on the incurable disease, the time bomb in his head, just as the lead in MISA had a bullet in his head. ;)

Ahhh so that's why. I noticed the doctor's name is Lee Kyung Hee too...lol...they must be really close then....they probably have a kick out of the MISA dialogue that OJ said to Dal Rae.

doradaxplorer : yes!! This is such a great drama. There are some really sad moments but it's so nicely done and all worthed in the end.

fallen_angel : That's what I want to know too...when they will release it on DVD. I hope they do it soon...I want to watch Robbers on a big TV rather than my little laptop hehehe.

Guest imogene_af

Glad this thread is still alive... I just rewatched my fave Robbers episodes last night, I really want a DVD. :(

Guest Jill4675

Glad this thread is still alive... I just rewatched my fave Robbers episodes last night, I really want a DVD. :(
Imogene, we MUST have the DVDs to this...

Here is the link to the SBS site in English...I think I will send them some kind of message requesting them to GIVE US OUR DVDs ASAP! ;)

SBS site: SBS ENGLISH

SBS "Robbers" page (they call it "Robber of My Heart"): SBS Robber of My Heart If you click on content on the Robbers link, there is a PR contact in Seoul. We could try contacting her!!

B)

Guest o-cha

Imogene, we MUST have the DVDs to this...

Here is the link to the SBS site in English...I think I will send them some kind of message requesting them to GIVE US OUR DVDs ASAP! ;)

SBS site: SBS ENGLISH

SBS "Robbers" page (they call it "Robber of My Heart"): SBS Robber of My Heart If you click on content on the Robbers link, there is a PR contact in Seoul. We could try contacting her!!

B)

Thanks Jill~! I never knew SBS has an English site. So we're sending emails to the PR person,right?

OMG I just read the description of 'ROBBER OF MY HEART' AT THE Sbs English site...and I must say...that is misleading.... The actual storyline is definitely not as simple as what the synopsis there says. I think we here can create a better synopsis to be more reflective of the drama..:lol:

I can't believe that's how they are 'selling' the drama as...seriously...there are so many things that are wrong there. I guess whoever made that synopsis must not have watched the drama. :sweatingbullets:

Thanks Jill~! I never knew SBS has an English site. So we're sending emails to the PR person,right?

OMG I just read the description of 'ROBBER OF MY HEART' AT THE Sbs English site...and I must say...that is misleading.... The actual storyline is definitely not as simple as what the synopsis there says. I think we here can create a better synopsis to be more reflective of the drama..:lol:

I can't believe that's how they are 'selling' the drama as...seriously...there are so many things that are wrong there. I guess whoever made that synopsis must not have watched the drama. :sweatingbullets:

Thanks Jill for the info on Robber's SBS English site. We can petition for the DVD release over there, right?

I can't agree with O-cha more...Seriously SBS should rewrite the synopsis!!!!!!! :fury:

Guest imogene_af

I am laughing too hard over the synopsis... and I do not like the title "Robber of my Heart" either but beggars cannot be choosers, I will email them for a DVD request! Thanks Jill!

Guest ripgal

Aiks.. the synopsis isn't even a proper synopsis!

I mean technically, everything written there's NOT WRONG, but it does not reflect the true essence of what the drama is about. If only we could submit Amber's synopsis..hehehe..

Guest o-cha

:lol: Thanks Jo, but I'm confused since when is Dal Rae... a bank teller? Eh? Did I miss one episode? :lol:

I knowwww...the bank teller is supposed to be that girl Yeon Ah not Dal Rae... geez...talk about wrong synopsis. Sighhh..oh well....I guess bookstore worker = bank teller ...hahahaha.

I'm not liking Robber Of My Heart title either...they should just stick to Con-Man or Robber. But yeah I'm okay with whatever they are calling the drama as long as they release the DVD with good English subs.

Guest hye091

When i watch this show i thought JH

will die in the end~~ I am so glad he didn't. Phew~~ and i will juz take it that they will live happily ever after. I dun care~~

It kinda remind of misa~~

the going to die anytime symptom he had~~~

Come to think of it was it like a hint when he do the misa scene in the 2nd episode? (ok, i think too much)

Yes...i thought he would

die too...from the previous episodes...and the misa scene was really hilarious

lol...yes Jang Hyuk cries A LOT here...he does such a good job though...

That last scene during the credits (the snow scene) was shot right around when they first started filming the first scenes. Now as to whether this is supposed to be their life after ep 16...I think that is up to every person's imagination. I like to think it's for their life after ep 16.... :)

Geudaeraseo means 'From You' if I'm not mistaken.

Thats from the drama opening (Robber.OP.720p.HDTV.x264-Oops.mkv). You can download it from here:

www.mediafire.com/?52xlijzfmei

thanks for the replies gals! i would like to think this is how they were at the end...i hope there will be some more dramas for JH-LDH in the future!

Guest fallen_angel

I knowwww...the bank teller is supposed to be that girl Yeon Ah not Dal Rae... geez...talk about wrong synopsis. Sighhh..oh well....I guess bookstore worker = bank teller ...hahahaha.

I'm not liking Robber Of My Heart title either...they should just stick to Con-Man or Robber. But yeah I'm okay with whatever they are calling the drama as long as they release the DVD with good English subs.

Wow, that is totally wrong. You'd think they would put a little more effort into it since it's supposed to be advertising their show.

Honestly, the word "robber" itself is a little off putting. If I hadn't know Lee Da Hae and Jang Hyuk were gonna be in it, I wouldn't have watched it at all :lol: But I totally agree with you there; s long as the english subs are good, I'm fine with it.

I love this OST very much,made an online lisenning place ..

http://www.songtaste.com/album/28842

This OST was really good. The songs perfectly encapsulated the emotions of every scene. Usually I'd get sick of OST of other dramas because they use the same songs over and over, but with Robbers, I even played them on repeat when I wasn't watching it :sweatingbullets:

Guest Madrasta

I've just bought a copy with good english sub of this series. However, I got some negative comments about the ending. But after reading most of the comments here, I guess I've to start watching it. I love the two leading characters here, especially Lee Dae Hee! :rolleyes:

Guest bethxness

just finished off bulhandang~~ and so glad i did. been keeping up with hong gil dong & bul han dang, and so so so thankful to WITHS2. they seriously rock! :) without you, where would we be? ... answer: less aware of the nuances and crazy vocabulary often employed by scriptwriters.

one question: does anyone know the last song played as ohjoon & dalrae are in bed? it's in english, a woman's voice...

it was a very nice drama :) not too intense, not too sad, not really a hilarious one, but very sweet. i like the ending. i think its REAL. it hits home because theres always a healthy fear of what may or may not come... of things being uncertain.

yay! :)

just finished off bulhandang~~ and so glad i did. been keeping up with hong gil dong & bul han dang, and so so so thankful to WITHS2. they seriously rock! :) without you, where would we be? ... answer: less aware of the nuances and crazy vocabulary often employed by scriptwriters.

one question: does anyone know the last song played as ohjoon & dalrae are in bed? it's in english, a woman's voice...

it was a very nice drama :) not too intense, not too sad, not really a hilarious one, but very sweet. i like the ending. i think its REAL. it hits home because theres always a healthy fear of what may or may not come... of things being uncertain.

yay! :)

Madrasta, bethxness, I am glad you liked Bulhandong!

Bethxness, the song you mentioned is included in the Bulhandang OST: track no.20. That's my super favorite song in the ost. I am not sure whether the download link to the ost at the first page is effective now, but you can try. ;)

Guest o-cha

Glad to see more people getting into Robbers and enjoying them.

bethxness : Exactly! I thought the ending was great...it just feels real. If andy of the OST links on the first page doesn't work anymore please let me know and I'll reupload them.

Madrasta : Have fun watching the DVD.... don't worry about the ending...just watch it yourself and you might enjoye the ending as much as most of us here.

wils : hey wils...you are posting more lately..yay! I guess just like me you still can't really move on from Robbers yet...hehehe.

Archived