Go Hyun Jung 고현정

Guest xosandy

Guest leo62

hello~~goodmorning~~ :w00t:

it's early in the morning here and i'm on epi 17 of sandglass.it is very enthralling series.but of course, i also need to rest to do my everyday routine.

i cant wait to see hye-rin turn to be a stronger woman in all the enemies and colleagues in the business. :phew:

Dear leo62:

Yes,I already saw how of your guys did a good job for Kim Jung Eun sii,so touching^^ :D

And I feel a bit admiration and "jealousy",because Kim Jung Eun sii was more~ more~more~actively than KHJ,yours can see her everytime.

I want to cry now ~because even Korean media and Korean Fans can't detect what

KHJ doing now, her track all is mystery, she is over undertones.

When I ask some korean fan's in Sonamu, the all fans was feel normal for this,just keep

on waiting.

They said a word of "Sonamu" is mean "waiting under pine" ,What they can do is waiting,

they waiting KHJ return back to entertainment world since her get married until now.

before she get divorce ,"Sonamu" already in there.

Ooophs~I lost my control when hear it~~ why they can keep their patiently so long,more than 10years!!!! I can't imagine I can wait somebody so long time~hahaha~~

How pity to be KHJ fan's!!!!!!but now I' ve to be use to keep waiting.

yes, kim jung eun is very busy these days.we, kim jung eun fans especially the foreign fans take the chance now while she is still active. who knows in time when kim jung eun finally decides to settle down..we, kim jung eun fans would be like sonamu people too. but i hope and pray not.

it is good to see that all those years, sonamu4u is there.like meaning of sonamu goes.."waiting" means bearing Patience. it is all part of it.

as a newbie here, i guess i will be sharing the time of waiting with you for Go Hyun Jung.waiting means you have something to look forward to.if you truly support and/or love that person waiting for 10 or 20 years is okay.you managed to wait this long so no worries of waiting for more long years. when Go Hyun Jung gets to have a new project again then you can say WAITING IS ALL WORTH IT! :rolleyes:

Ohh! even you are "get married" with PC,but must be take care too~~ have more rest time.

Yes,I will try my best to drop here,because want to meet our lovely leo62,hahaha~

just have a joke :)

PS:seeing more banner and photo you post here,thanks again :rolleyes: I like it~

oh you are so funny!!of course, it is just an exaggeration on how inseperable i am with my PC and cyberlife.just like now it's 5.42 in the morning and all i do watch a couple of series and surf.that's all about night life for me.hehe.:lol:

i really look forward to seeing you often here even though u and i are busy.look! we've made 2 pages up from page 3.this is some kind of accomplishment here.hehe.i came across this thread after watching spring day and stuck to page 1.what a pity. so i made it my little Go Hyun Jung space.hehe.i really am glad to meet you and Happy Day here and a couple of people who drop by here.

Dear leo62:

It's a very long message from KHJ leave behind Sonamu4u on March 2005,I try my best to translate it for any words in English ,if found some misunderstand

or false in translation,just forgave me,just want to share with you her own massege :D

촬영이 끝났습니다. ^^

To finish all the shoot ^^

중간에 행복한 일들이 참 많았습니다.

Feel blissfully when I working on that time.

무엇 때문에 행복했는지는 여러분들도 미루어 짐작하시겠죠. ^^

which kind of bliss,yours can just imagine it,like yours thinking.(laugh) ^^

그 중에서도 제 생일날이 제일였습니다.

It's first time I celebrate my birthday on drama shooting locale.

생일을 그렇게 거하게 해본 건 난생 처음이였어요

That birthday let me feel like new-laid and get going.

지금까지도 기쁩니다, 고맙습니다

After tomorrow will be arduously make my way to joy,appreciation to all.

봄날이라는 드라마를 사이에 두고 여러분들과 많은 감정을 주고받았었습니다.

In the "Spring Days",I'm fully come down with own affection,I feel same as character.

충분히 만족시켜 드리지 못했음에도 불구하고 관심을 가져주셔서 어깨가 무겁습니다.

But unable perfertly to perform, can't complacence with everyone who's take care for me ,make my shoulder felt so heavily.

바깥에서는 여러가지 말들이 많았던 걸로 아는데 일하는 저희들은 정신없이 즐겁게 추위와 싸워가며 보냈습니다.

We work with the foul coldness and weariness, so despairing, but listen to yours support angel sounds ,just keep me warm.

촬영 중에는 병원, 강원도, 제주도, 여러곳을 다니며 많은 장면들을 찍었지요.

On the scene of shooting,like Gangwondo,Jeju island,it's so beautiful.

어느것 하나 버릴 수 없을 정도로 소중하게 남아 있습니다.

But for my hardly schedule can't let me to view and admire,felt more's the pity.

배우라서 그런지 아직도 봄날 음악이나 장면들을 보면 뭉클뭉클합니다.

when I on these place,I can hear a sonata came from Spring day.

3-4개월동안 못한 일들을 지금부터 하려구요.

On the March and April I can't keep going,even I have many project.

여러분들은 어떻게 지내실 건가요? 전 우선 제가 기르던 화분들을 다시 손보려구요.

기특하게도 제일 작은 선인장이 가장 많이 자랐어요. 이뻐 죽겠어요. 서랍도 정리하고

What yours busy for recently? now I'm busy for my plants,it's a small

cactus,and now I take care for my lovely NYOMU ( a pot plant)too.

부엌에 있는 양념통들도 정리하고 ㅋㅋ 너무 아줌마죠 ?

This small plants can put in the desk and kitchen, OOphs ~ got how many ladys here?

이것저것 하면서 생각도 많이하구 그럴려구요.

I much thinking for my next project.

여러분 전 이렇게 그냥 이렇게 살려구요.

but now should not come into effect.

그래도 괜찮겠죠? 우리 그냥 이렇게 조용히 나즈막하게 그렇게 살아요. 제 행보 중에 자의든 타의든 큰 움직임이 없지 않아 있겠지만 그건 아마 공인으로서의 제 모습일겁니다.

Is it alright? I like to watch where my step want to go by silently ,but I most consider and thinking to everyone aroud me.

그 큰 움직임 속에 항상 저의 작은 모습 제 모습이 있을 거예요. 여러분들은 그걸 봐주세요

It's more action times,even I only stride my half step,but I hope yours can looking at me.

너무 큰 부탁인가요? ^^

Is it a punitive requests?^^

여튼 몇 개월간 노심초사 절 지켜주시고 꾸짖어주시고 다독거려 주셔서 감사했습니다

If a cactus as human,yours sincerely guardedly is same, to be grateful again.

선인장이 더 많이 자라면 또 소식 전할께요. 봄이 오고 있습니다. 놓치지 마시고 즐기세요.

A cactus can passing a message too ,they say : a Spring days will come,hope all of yours be joyfulness.

2005년 봄이 시작되는 날밤에

2005,a daybreak for beginning Spring

고현정 올림

thank you so much for the translation,unni!:wub:

just as Go Hyun Jung spent her bday on shooting location i was busy learning korean language with a bunch of korean teachers. well, it was great learning their language and culture.best of all it was FUN and still is. i continue learning their language and culture and very interesting.

the letter is so sweet!~~

Go Hyun Jung have simple joys in life.waah..and a NYOMU!!

you think we can have one too,unni? can we ask from Go Hyun Jung

a NYOMU so we can have it on our desks and get inspired more by her.

*crossing my fingers*

it is really nice to know that she drops by on sonamu4u once in awhile.sigh.

i have yet to wait for my full access of the site so i can check on things and even participate there too.WAITING +WAITING=PATIENCE.

question,is her children in her custody or not? i was

confuse about the visitation rights you mentioned over the previous post.

good morning and a pleasant day ahead of you.OFF TO BED NOW...snores off.hehe. :wacko:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest loveKHJ

hello~~goodmorning~~ :w00t:

it's early in the morning here and i'm on epi 17 of sandglass.it is very enthralling series.but of course, i also need to rest to do my everyday routine.

i cant wait to see hye-rin turn to be a stronger woman in all the enemies and colleagues in the business. :phew:

yes, kim jung eun is very busy these days.we, kim jung eun fans especially the foreign fans take the chance now while she is still active. who knows in time when kim jung eun finally decides to settle down..we, kim jung eun fans would be like sonamu people too. but i hope and pray not.

it is good to see that all those years, sonamu4u is there.like meaning of sonamu goes.."waiting" means bearing Patience. it is all part of it.

as a newbie here, i guess i will be sharing the time of waiting with you for Go Hyun Jung.waiting means you have something to look forward to.if you truly support and/or love that person waiting for 10 or 20 years is okay.you managed to wait this long so no worries of waiting for more long years. when Go Hyun Jung gets to have a new project again then you can say WAITING IS ALL WORTH IT! :rolleyes:

oh you are so funny!!of course, it is just an exaggeration on how inseperable i am with my PC and cyberlife.just like now it's 5.42 in the morning and all i do watch a couple of series and surf.that's all about night life for me.hehe.:lol:

i really look forward to seeing you often here even though u and i are busy.look! we've made 2 pages up from page 3.this is some kind of accomplishment here.hehe.i came across this thread after watching spring day and stuck to page 1.what a pity. so i made it my little Go Hyun Jung space.hehe.i really am glad to meet you and Happy Day here and a couple of people who drop by here.

thank you so much for the translation,unni!:wub:

just as Go Hyun Jung spent her bday on shooting location i was busy learning korean language with a bunch of korean teachers. well, it was great learning their language and culture.best of all it was FUN and still is. i continue learning their language and culture and very interesting.

the letter is so sweet!~~

Go Hyun Jung have simple joys in life.waah..and a NYOMU!!

you think we can have one too,unni? can we ask from Go Hyun Jung

a NYOMU so we can have it on our desks and get inspired more by her.

*crossing my fingers*

it is really nice to know that she drops by on sonamu4u once in awhile.sigh.

i have yet to wait for my full access of the site so i can check on things and even participate there too.WAITING +WAITING=PATIENCE.

question,is her children in her custody or not? i was

confuse about the visitation rights you mentioned over the previous post.

good morning and a pleasant day ahead of you.OFF TO BED NOW...snores off.hehe. :wacko:

:P Dear leo62:

Yes, I want a NYOMU too, just ask Hyun Jung sii to take some one?hahaha~~ :P

Don't worried about Kim Jung Eun sii,she never settle down for these time yet,she will

active~and get yours more excellent performance.

But like your said "Who knows."who knows Hyun Jung sii is really return back to sonamu people,despite

they're feel so heartburn for what a bad happen to Hyun Jung sii,but still want truly to say:"Welcome back ~~ It's so

wonderful!!!!!"It's my own feeling when I watch "Spring Days",same to all korean fans.

But I was greedy,I always thinking,why?why?why? she not just return early, I can just saw her early 5years~4years~3years.........

But now I will know,it's what calling "timing",it's good timing for me to know Ko Hyun Jung from beginning,

I accept it ,but I still really "jealousy" for korean fans can sharing her golden time on last 10year.

but in the Sonamu4u got more newbie like me too~they all just know Hyun Jung unni from now.

:blush:

Yes,"wuli" lovely leo62, her children SURE NOT in her custody,how she can fight with Samsung Group?????

I wacth a video clip for her Spring Days Press conforence,when reporter ask her "what your feeling as

a mother ,now your can't easily to see your child?" You know?even I'm a reporter ,but I really hate

those reporter who's asked this question,I want to kill him.

But "wuli" Hyun Jung sii more strong and humor what I thinking,she answer :" this matter,shall we discuss in

my home,I can make a cup nice coffee,we can date." ~~~hahaha it's my lovely Hyun Jung sii, she really

same like "Hye-Rin",my most like character.

Even deeply sad on the heart,but Hyun Jung sii is not show her emotion anymore,I will learn from her more than

more ~

Guest loveKHJ

Dear leo62:

Can I just talk about what a position play by Ko Hyun Jung in Korea entertainment and economic industry?

hahaha~ you're bad luck to meet an "addict" fan's like me.

She same like Shim Eun Ha,both of them is "Korean Nation Idol"and "Dai Han Min Kok Super Star ".

But on the economic side,Ko Hyun Jung show more effect power than Shim,because she can control Samsung share market,hahaha~~

When she got divorce and return back to entertainment world on 2004 November,share market of Samsung show unstable.Since she getting press conference of 9 November 2004,share of Samsung dropped most seriously,it's -4.17 ( you can see a graph )

Ohhh~~ On that time ,all the Korea business time media review was guess,if Ko Hyun Jung will come out some words

"attacked" Samsung when she attend a press conference,It's "hard" to Samsung,because Ko Hyun Jung just take a large effect of emotional korea national.

Luckily Ko Hyun Jung don't do it~ and share market was up increase to next day +1.39 ~~ but after that,she got some suffer,can't visit her child easily,I think it's a "punishment" given by Samsung family.

On 2005 Christmas eve, Hyun Jung sii was fall in sick and have a emergency treatment in hospital,but some rumour saying she try to take poison and attempted suicide,it's because Samsung family want to sending her 2 child overseas to further education.

But I strong believe for Hyun Jung sii ~ she could not attempted suicide.

By the way,according the business financial report 2005 of LG,a product advertise by KHJ,especially DIOS and Whoo,was grow up 60%,it's more increase nearest 300% volume for only 2 years.

I just show your some cover of korea business time magazine^^ A cover story title is "Move up Korea economic precious star. " a domestic representative by KHJ and external representative by Bae Yong Joon.

Oohps~sorry to giving you some "hard" figure business information~hahaha ~

pho_20041111125451070000070200-001.jpg

1920050920_19621700.jpg

Guest loveKHJ

Ohhh~~~Oooophs ~SSSSS~SEXY Ko Hyun Jung ,I never see it before!!!!

I rush to found this NEW WHOO CF video clip ~~~see u ~

10397cmko_FBALL_004.jpg

10397cmko_DPIII_007.jpg

10397cmko_LESWW_005.jpg

Guest leo62

Ohhh~~~Oooophs ~SSSSS~SEXY Ko Hyun Jung ,I never see it before!!!!

I rush to found this NEW WHOO CF video clip ~~~see u ~

10397cmko_FBALL_004.jpg

10397cmko_DPIII_007.jpg

10397cmko_LESWW_005.jpg

CAN WE HAVE MORE OF THIS?!!!!e3d34502.gif

sorry..she just look so SEXY!!! and i just cant help it!!~~~

waah.so BEAUUUUTTIFFULL!!~~

have u watched the vidclip already??!!waah i cant wait to watch it too..

see, this is what we call part of long wait...something worth waiting for.

LITTLE SURPRISES IN BETWEEN!!~~ :w00t:

Guest leo62

i finally watched the CF.shacks!! she looks younger than ever!!~~

i love what WHOO could do to your skin and face. how i wish i could be as ageless as Go Hyun Jung there. :blush:

let's have a bigger vidcaps.~~yay! she is BEAUTIFUL REALLY!

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

Guest leo62

loveKHJ unni..how long have u been her fan?

me, i was introduced to her by a friend when spring day was shown over in korea.hehe.i love her name in that series "JUNG EUN" same as my KIM JUNG EUN.hehe.^^

i got tons of Spring Day photos back then cuz my korean friend simply loves Ju In Sung that i have to make photos for her.little did i know, in spring day i will meet Go Hyun Jung.~~:blush:

:P Dear leo62:

Yes, I want a NYOMU too, just ask Hyun Jung sii to take some one?hahaha~~ :P

Don't worried about Kim Jung Eun sii,she never settle down for these time yet,she will

active~and get yours more excellent performance.

yeah, if we ask from her a NYOMU will she give us one?

we should try to polish our korean too so we can talk to her if by chance we'll meet her.i hope to have that chance too.*sigh* :phew:

But like your said "Who knows."who knows Hyun Jung sii is really return back to sonamu people,despite

they're feel so heartburn for what a bad happen to Hyun Jung sii,but still want truly to say:"Welcome back ~~ It's so

wonderful!!!!!"It's my own feeling when I watch "Spring Days",same to all korean fans.

But I was greedy,I always thinking,why?why?why? she not just return early, I can just saw her early 5years~4years~3years.........

But now I will know,it's what calling "timing",it's good timing for me to know Ko Hyun Jung from beginning,

I accept it ,but I still really "jealousy" for korean fans can sharing her golden time on last 10year.

but in the Sonamu4u got more newbie like me too~they all just know Hyun Jung unni from now.

:blush:

i couldnt agree with you more that all Go Hyun Jung needs for now is RIGHT TIME for everything.little suprises with CFs here and there is enough for now i believe. she may be given a good break to start her movie or drama series anew. but indeed Spring Day was a fresh start for her. SPRING as it is refreshing and start of a new season and life after winter.

just like her own life...after long cold years of being away from limelight she is back in the spring time to bring start everything right.

SONAMU is a japanese word, right?i bet the sonamu people are like a family to Go Hyun Jung.WELCOME BACK!!!through the uphills and downhills of her life and career they are there and they must be so proud of her.waiting for them is nothing for they are her friends and family that supports her all the way.

hey, arent we suppose to be part of the count there? we are sonamu people too? just that i am not yet a part of the full circle of it and a newbie too.:phew:

Yes,"wuli" lovely leo62, her children SURE NOT in her custody,how she can fight with Samsung Group?????

I wacth a video clip for her Spring Days Press conforence,when reporter ask her "what your feeling as

a mother ,now your can't easily to see your child?" You know?even I'm a reporter ,but I really hate

those reporter who's asked this question,I want to kill him.

But "wuli" Hyun Jung sii more strong and humor what I thinking,she answer :" this matter,shall we discuss in

my home,I can make a cup nice coffee,we can date." ~~~hahaha it's my lovely Hyun Jung sii, she really

same like "Hye-Rin",my most like character.

Even deeply sad on the heart,but Hyun Jung sii is not show her emotion anymore,I will learn from her more than

more ~

WHAAAAAT???!!!*crying here*

why do they have to do that to her?

i dont much about her family matters though.but i feel so sorry for her and her kids.how can she stand the pain of being away from her kids knowing they are only 7 and 5 years old. how can her ex-husband be so cruel.waah. :tears:

how can life be so cruel to her? :tears: missing the years of her children growing up.

now i understand why they had a chaotic divorce process. but of course, like what u said it is really hard to fight with those in power.but then again, how can they so like this? SHE IS THE MOTHER of these kids?!cant they be considerate enough just to have her kids with her? :tears:

and yeap, she did managed to answer of that reporter quite well.she handles everything well. bet, it's hurting her more as reporters trying to pry about her private life and private issues.

whatever the issues were..i really feel so sorry about all these things for her.i believe she is a strong woman. she can manage all these.behind the smiles and laughters of hers on and off camera i know she bears the pain of everything. :(

Guest leo62

Dear leo62:

Can I just talk about what a position play by Ko Hyun Jung in Korea entertainment and economic industry?

hahaha~ you're bad luck to meet an "addict" fan's like me.

She same like Shim Eun Ha,both of them is "Korean Nation Idol"and "Dai Han Min Kok Super Star ".

But on the economic side,Ko Hyun Jung show more effect power than Shim,because she can control Samsung share market,hahaha~~

When she got divorce and return back to entertainment world on 2004 November,share market of Samsung show unstable.Since she getting press conference of 9 November 2004,share of Samsung dropped most seriously,it's -4.17 ( you can see a graph )

Ohhh~~ On that time ,all the Korea business time media review was guess,if Ko Hyun Jung will come out some words

"attacked" Samsung when she attend a press conference,It's "hard" to Samsung,because Ko Hyun Jung just take a large effect of emotional korea national.

Luckily Ko Hyun Jung don't do it~ and share market was up increase to next day +1.39 ~~ but after that,she got some suffer,can't visit her child easily,I think it's a "punishment" given by Samsung family.

On 2005 Christmas eve, Hyun Jung sii was fall in sick and have a emergency treatment in hospital,but some rumour saying she try to take poison and attempted suicide,it's because Samsung family want to sending her 2 child overseas to further education.

But I strong believe for Hyun Jung sii ~ she could not attempted suicide.

By the way,according the business financial report 2005 of LG,a product advertise by KHJ,especially DIOS and Whoo,was grow up 60%,it's more increase nearest 300% volume for only 2 years.

I just show your some cover of korea business time magazine^^ A cover story title is "Move up Korea economic precious star. " a domestic representative by KHJ and external representative by Bae Yong Joon.

Oohps~sorry to giving you some "hard" figure business information~hahaha ~

pho_20041111125451070000070200-001.jpg

1920050920_19621700.jpg

WOW! she indeed plays a vital role both in entertainment and econoic aspects of korea.she is indeed an icon to the korean people.

despite staying quiet on private matters who come such punishment was given to her? the two most important people in her life was set to live away from her.:tears:

the suicide issue, was it one of the reasons why her suppose project was put on hold?

it is such an awfulnews on her suicide. the pain must be too much to bear that she resorted to that.and i couldnt say more.she just have to stay TOUGHER than ever.

so what are their projects and engagements as economic precious stars? hehe.kinda hoping that if we get to have a chance to visit korea then we can avail a chance of meeting BYJ and GHJ in person.:phew:

Guest loveKHJ

i finally watched the CF.shacks!! she looks younger than ever!!~~

i love what WHOO could do to your skin and face. how i wish i could be as ageless as Go Hyun Jung there. :blush:

let's have a bigger vidcaps.~~yay! she is BEAUTIFUL REALLY!

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

Dear leo62:

Ooh~~ooHH~I want to give your big HUG and a KISS,hahaha~ :w00t::D:w00t:

How lovely of KHJ new cf capture,I like it so~so much~

I already watch a cf much time ,just wait a Sonamu people to put on a download link

to website ,but Sonamu website is detainment to update lately,I don't know what a

problem? worried about it

"Sonamu" is not japanese word,but is korean,but I'm not sure. ;)

Guest loveKHJ

why do they have to do that to her?

i dont much about her family matters though.but i feel so sorry for her and her kids.how can she stand the pain of being away from her kids knowing they are only 7 and 5 years old. how can her ex-husband be so cruel.waah. :tears:

how can life be so cruel to her? :tears: missing the years of her children growing up.

now i understand why they had a chaotic divorce process. but of course, like what u said it is really hard to fight with those in power.but then again, how can they so like this? SHE IS THE MOTHER of these kids?!cant they be considerate enough just to have her kids with her? :tears:

and yeap, she did managed to answer of that reporter quite well.she handles everything well. bet, it's hurting her more as reporters trying to pry about her private life and private issues.

whatever the issues were..i really feel so sorry about all these things for her.i believe she is a strong woman. she can manage all these.behind the smiles and laughters of hers on and off camera i know she bears the pain of everything. :(

Guest loveKHJ

WOW! she indeed plays a vital role both in entertainment and econoic aspects of korea.she is indeed an icon to the korean people.

despite staying quiet on private matters who come such punishment was given to her? the two most important people in her life was set to live away from her.:tears:

the suicide issue, was it one of the reasons why her suppose project was put on hold?

it is such an awfulnews on her suicide. the pain must be too much to bear that she resorted to that.and i couldnt say more.she just have to stay TOUGHER than ever.

so what are their projects and engagements as economic precious stars? hehe.kinda hoping that if we get to have a chance to visit korea then we can avail a chance of meeting BYJ and GHJ in person.:phew:

Dear leo62: :)

NO, I think the suicide issue not a reasons was put on hold her new project,even some rumor was saying like that,

it's not true.

But what a really happen is MBC TV faced with some big problem on that time,what the issue Professor

Hwang,MBC was sufferings and pending all the TV series making project.

Which a her new drama produce team need to change for SBS TV,but Hyun Jung sii want to keep her promises to MBC,so she just withdraw from a project.

How come a new project without Hyun Jung sii can carry on ? so finally cancelled. what the happen is

prove by MBC and SBS.

I post some article news cutting about this :mellow:

고현정 주연의 드라마 ‘내가 나빴다’(가제)가 부활한다.

드라마 외주제작사인 올리브나인은 최근 ‘내가 나빴다’의 제작사로 나서 2006년 3월 SBS를 방영한다는 계획을 조심스럽게 추진 중이다.

당초 내년 1월 MBC를 통해 방송 예정이었다가 여러가지 사정으로 제작이 중단됐는데 외주제작사와 방송사를 옮겨 시청자를 다시 찾게 되는 셈이다.

더욱이 올리브나인의 의도대로 방송 일정이 확정되면 ‘내가 나빴다’는 원래 연출자였던 표민수 PD의 MBC 드라마와 경쟁하게 될 것으로 관측돼 또 다른 화제를 낳고 있다.

올리브나인 측은 최근 고현정과 인정옥 작가 측과 물밑 접촉을 갖고 기존 외주제작사인 김종학프로덕션과 계약 관계를 모두 정리하는 것으로 입장을 정리했다. 올리브나인 측은 ‘내가 나빴다’의 제작에 대한 기본적인 협의를 이들과 마친 후 2006년 봄 방송을 목표로 SBS와 편성 협의를 조만간 시작할 예정이다.

Guest loveKHJ

Dear leo62:

After sadness news,share a some happy news with your :)

Ko Hyun Jung as a music producer and business woman

KHJ now be a music producer and " big boss" too,she don't have any manager to manage her job.She

manage by herself.

She is a most major share holder on the company "Hook Entertainment".Her company was training a

new talent artist.

You can see this guy Lee Seung Gi,his only 19years old, that guy was together with KHJ attend a

fashion show last year^^ refer to the photo.

His new album crazy 4u so~~nice ,your can listen it,a one of his new album producer is KHJ.

Crazy 4u now is top 5 album on Koren Top Hit (Feb & March), congratulations to Lee Seung Gi and Ko Hyun Jung ,good job!!

link here(to listen Lee Seung Gi ):

mms://kt68kmssst.magicn.com/V/2/34616677/34616677_192K.wma

mms://kt68kmssst.magicn.com/V/2/34616688/34616688_192K.wma

09027050002.jpg

Lee Seung Gi (left2)and his "Boss"~haha

112774017_b779321107_m.jpg

some new article for this ^^

이승기, 고현정 이선희 지원 속에 2집 컴백!

20060127082510.087.0.jpg

[뉴스엔 박미애 기자]

2004년 이승기에 열광했던 전국의 누나들은 2006년에도 이승기에 주목하라!

이승기가 25일 오후 7시 서울 여의도 MBC 본관 스튜디오에서 진행된 '놀러와' 녹화에서 2집 앨범으로 6개월만에 모습을 나타냈다.

이날 이승기는 새 앨범에 대해 프로모션하던 중 '타이틀곡은 어떤 음악이냐'는 MC의 질문에 "명수형 눈이 참 매력적입니다"라고 뜬금없이 답했다.

이에 방청객을 비롯한 현장의 모든 사람들이 의아해하자 이승기는 곧바로 "제 타이틀곡이 '하기 힘든 말'입니다"는 말로 주변의 사람들에게 이해를 돕는 동시에 웃음을 이끌어냈다.

이어 MC 김원희가 "그건 하기 힘든 말이 아니라 해선 안되는 말입니다"고 덧붙여 주변을 웃음바다로 만들었다.

한편 이승기의 소속사 측은 "이승기의 2집 앨범이 1집과 마찬가지로 이선희의 전폭적인 지원에 더불어 고현정의 지원 하에 준비돼왔다"고 전했다.

6개월 만에 컴백한 이승기의 모습은 2월10일 '놀러와'를 통해 방송된다.

박미애 orialdo@newsen.co.kr

Guest loveKHJ

Dear leo62:

:PCan I have some request to you?

I like this 2 pictures so much,can you just make me a banner with those

pictures?

I really like your work so much :)

Please,I'm poorly in photo making :unsure:

002.jpg

0014gx.jpg

Guest leo62

Dear leo62:

pictures?

002.jpg

0014gx.jpg

sure thing unni!!! :D

i will make an artwork for you out of those photos. :blush:

i am digesting now every bit of information you are sharing here. thank you so much!!~~~

i love you for that!!!~~mwwaahhh!!

Guest ngocphuongaus

I have watched the drama "Springdays", in which I first saw KHJ. She co-star with Ji Jin hee and a guy (i don't know his name). She is not pretty but lovely, especially her face and her long, smooth hair.

her acting in that drama was quite good but I would not say it is a good drama. I was disappointed with the ending even though the first few episodes were very entertaining. The drama is also slow in pace, making me sick .The longer I watch it, the more disappointing I got..

Anyway, it is absolutely boring drama that i have every watched.

KHJ probably needs another better drama to perform her acting skills

Guest leo62

I have watched the drama "Springdays", in which I first saw KHJ. She co-star with Ji Jin hee and a guy (i don't know his name). She is not pretty but lovely, especially her face and her long, smooth hair.

her acting in that drama was quite good but I would not say it is a good drama. I was disappointed with the ending even though the first few episodes were very entertaining. The drama is also slow in pace, making me sick .The longer I watch it, the more disappointing I got..

Anyway, it is absolutely boring drama that i have every watched.

KHJ probably needs another better drama to perform her acting skills

at first, i had the same impression about Go Hyun Jung. well, i cannot attest much on that since i too is a newbie here.but as i watch her performance in sandglass, i cant help but be impressed. she did stunningly great with her hye-rin portrayal.her role is way different from springday.

on springday, i watched it all out of curiousity. their portrayal made it enough for viewers to love it. as for Go Hyun Jung acting skills, i believe she gave her best on this. it may not be her greatest performance but giving HER BEST on this drama was quite enough. another good drama or movie would be nice for her to better perform her skills.remember, it took 10 years for this spring day comeback.10 years was quite a long time. she will do BETTER i believe next time.

Guest leo62

Dear leo62:

pictures?

002.jpg

0014gx.jpg

this is what i came up for now..i will make more later. :sweatingbullets:

queendom002.jpg

Archived