Best Drama of all time....

Guest ChakHanSarah

Guest sailormoongal

for more current dramas, i think White Tower is one of the best!!

my other real faves:

Love story in Harvard

Attic Cat

My Girl

Which Star are you from

Dang Jae Geum

Snowman

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest my girl sarang
wow, my girl is first

THEN FULL HOUSE <333, deserves to be #1 more

they're pretty close though

well, i disagree with ya! my girl deserves it! love my girl! but full house is nice too. just my personal opinion! MY GIRL

Guest ldh-ldw sarang
^....see I am not the only one...hehe...lol...just being stupid..since I am supposed to doing some research for a paper right now with my english class....lol....so I may just post a lot of random stuff in here so please understand.....
agreed! mygirl rocks! and besides,its winning right? love my girl!
hmmm... it's really hard to pick one after watching so many.mystery/syspense: ResurrectionI'm watching Devil (at ep 12) but still Resurrection is better.comedy: Bad FamilyI'm not sure should this be put in same genre as other comedy (e.g those romantic comedy) for comparison. As it's really one-of-a-kind. Another good one is Super Rookie.romantic comedy: My Girl/Fantasy Couple/Dalja's Spring/Lovers in Paris/Sweet 18/What's Up FoxSorry it's real hard to pick one out of so many in this category. My Love Patzzi , My Lovely Kim Sam Soon and the recent Hello! My Lady , Witch Amusement are not bad too. If I MUST choose one probably I'll take My Girl as I had more feelings for the characters while watching. I really have not much memory of Full House except the 3 bear song and the constant house chores... and Goong second half is quite boring. Dont understand the rave about these series...romantic tragedy: MISA (I'm Sorry I Love You)So sad yet sweet... I also like Damo. Snow Queen also not bad.drama: Alone in LoveActually I'm not sure what other series are in this category. But I like this one very much. I still keep listening to the OST and get back the feelings every time. Maybe others considered as drama is What Happened in Bali and Queen of the Game? I also like Winter Sonata . I have not watched Fashion 70, Ruler of Your Own World, Green Rose though I heard they're good. epic/historic: Sang Do (The way of trade?)I find this story more interesting than Jewel in the Palace, though I love to see the food in DJG :) Oh and I have not watched Jumong yet.
so did you vote for my girl?

Guest GreenMascara

^

LOL ...

I'm a real sucker for Romantic Comedies... Like Goong, My Girl and Fantasy Couple

I voted for GOONG !!

There's no such thing as Best Drama of all time...but there is such thing as best drama so far ^^

• 4 weeks later...

The Best Drama of all time has to be Hello God. I mean. Come on.

It's so perfect. It's got everything. Good guys. Bad guys. A REAL human drama that doesn't focus on two or three love triangle people the entire time you watch it. It makes you want to cry, laugh, smile. It really pulls you into the world of Haru, Eunhye and Dongjae.

To date that has got to be the best drama I've seen. It's especially amazing because of the versatility of the characters. You really see them grow up. And it's real growing up. The characters changed at different times, not magically at once. The turmoil wasn't solved in one moment. There were multiple times of struggle.

God I love this drama. I can't stop talking about it.

This is THE BEST drama. It really makes you think about honesty and family and what the value of love is. What the value of humanity is.

This seriously touches base on so many deep topics yet doesn't overwhelm. Every scene isn't a wasted scene. Every scene is remembered for its content and every character plays their own part, giving you a little more insight on how real people are.

They may be conniving but somewhere, they do have hearts. They may be cold but it's only because they chose to be. It's just...so damn good.

The best.

Yoo Gun for his debut drama. What an actor. He's way more than a pretty face. He can really act.

Kim Ok Bin for her young age. Holy smokes she's got chops.

Lee JongHyuk. Wow. I've never had such a flipside for the bad guy/not bad guy.

A very touching drama. It's too bad it's underrated.

I wrote too much, didn't I?

--fatsoko

Guest MiNuLoVe

I really Sassy Girl Chunyang I just finished it like two weeks ago...it's soooo goood

next would be My Lovely Samsoon

Then My Girl

Guest puppyiz

Very well said fatsoko

KBS 2006 HELLO, MR. GOD ! < aka How Are You God / Hello God ! >

Leads : Yoo Geon | Kim Ok Bin | Lee Jung Hyuk

Ha Ru's Intelligence Quotient (IQ) of 68 is tripled by an experimental surgical procedure.

Watch how Ha Ru struggled to be recognized and treated as a human being.

In this drama < Hello, Mr. God ! > offers compassionate insight into the situation of the mentally challenged – learn to know how they feel, (how they are being treated by parents, friends, institutions).

hello2gs9.gif

:sweatingbullets: For some rason, I was thinking about this when I was in the shower. lols

I'm surprised you don't have Staircase to Heaven. o_o Isn't that like.. one of the most popular kdramas? I don't know.. I don't really watch kdramas

Guest rotten_sherry

Hmm....very surprised to see that the highest rank is My Girl, I think it will be between Goong or Full House :sweatingbullets:

Me myself choose the 'other' answer. The only drama I admit very perfect is Over the Rainbow. It's really a perfect drama to watch a whole life!

SG Fighting!

xxx

Archived