Best Drama of all time....

Guest ChakHanSarah

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, my god, you're asking me to choose between my "children"?!?! :unsure::crazy::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::tears: :tears: I simply love Pure in Heart, anything featuring Yoon Eun-Hye (Goong, "Vineyard", Coffee Prince)or Eugene (Esp. RRLY! :P ), but the best drama for me is....Thank You!!!! :wub::rolleyes::)

Guest mmargurette

i haven't watched a lot of k-dramas, but the best one so far has got to be "Resurrection". both the story and the actors were amazing! =D

Guest LolitaMan
FULLHOUSE... BEST DRAMA OF ALL TIME.

Seriously you kids need to watch more k-dramas. :rolleyes: Easily the most-overated/overhyped of all time.

Mianhada Saranghanda is the best

ditto!

• 2 weeks later...

I found Goong and Full House really boring, Coffee Prince is 100 times better at every point: all main and support characters, OST, plot, surroundings, environment and general positive and cheerful effect.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Joanne <3

I voted other: Stairway to Heaven, baby!

Goong and Full House didn't really appeal to me as much as I thought it would - Full House was funny, but not really the best drama of all time while Goong was average and simply overrated.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest promqueen

The best drama i've ever watch is " Que Sera Sera ". ohhh it was a great drama.

No regret buy it the first time i see it... :rolleyes:

i haven't watched a lot of k-dramas, but the best one so far has got to be "Resurrection". both the story and the actors were amazing! =D

Hey mmargurette, i am curious about "Resurrection" drama, cause i want to watch Uhm Tae woong act after i see "Mawang". Is this drama really good ? i try to find it at dvd store but i think it' a little bit difficult. :sweatingbullets:

Archived