• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest makihiro

i <3 the documentary!!!

is there a forum for hostess??

or anything on hostess???

pls answer thnx~~

I don't know any maybe there are but it's in Japanese..

ryus_babe, i like your siggy..sexy makoto

Guest JFaith

I stayed up late last night watching "The Great Happiness Space." I found it really sad... but it's given me a new perspective on host clubs. Before, I always had the image of "Ouran Host Club" in my mind, but now I know it's always not so glamorous.

All the guys are cute though. <3 I'd like to visit a host club someday. :lol:

I stayed up late last night watching "The Great Happiness Space." I found it really sad... but it's given me a new perspective on host clubs. Before, I always had the image of "Ouran Host Club" in my mind, but now I know it's always not so glamorous.

All the guys are cute though. <3 I'd like to visit a host club someday. :lol:

yeah, i so agree with you, i feel sorry for them, but that's life....anyways after watching the documentary i also want to visit a host club too.

Makoto is sooo hot! :wub: I really do want to visit a host club also. It just seems like such a surreal place to go.

Do any of you girls think that you would be able to control yourself? Meaning like would you know not to spend so much money or get too attached to the guys?

I am good at the money spending, besides if you spend so much in one night, you will not be able to go another night if you wanted too! Now as far as falling for the guys, well I know I would not fall in love but maybe like, but I will make sure to not get obsessed and get to strong of feelings like the women in the documentary. :)

hahaha, funny pic!!!

hmmm...money wise, i'm a saver not a spender and love wise, i like guys, but falling in love is difficult unless i really know the guy but sometimes it don't even work. I guess I rather make friends...oh yeah the hosts are supposed to make you feel like a goddess and praised you, but i much prefer a lighter conversation about absolute randomness.

I agree bo6, I mean to fully like or love someone you need to get to know them and even once you get to know them, you may not even like them. So I would definitely want to just have a conversation and enjoy myself and if anything came from it great but if not oh well.

I like to save as much also, so I would make a limit on how much I spend and I know for a fact it would not be near $10,000!!

How about the rest of you girls...

seriously, if i was ever to drop 10g at a host club....I'M DEAD MEAT... I'm very conservative about money so I'm planning to use as little as possible (gosh i sound greedy, but then again I might need that money for something else).

Guest taehyunjin

ULTORA actually isn't a new club, it's been around for quite some time now...

My friend that worked at CLUB BRILLIANT in Minami, Osaka just quite recently because his body is screwed up from drinking too much (he was the no. 2 host there).

Chatted with the owner of ARAKURE in Minami, Osaka on the phone today... He randomly called me, we haven't talked in a long time because he has been in Sendai... Nothing really new or interesting...

Hi Taehyunjin,

It does seem like maybe the host clubs are dying out. I mean I have not heard any news about any of them. I go on some hosts blogs and they are not updated much.

But I was wondering if you know why Haname Higiri (I hope I spelled that right?), why he is not with Club Air anymore and moved to Club Ai$? (If you know anything about that...).

Good luck to your friend also... maybe he can own his own his own club.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

ai0no0ff and I were talking about the hosts and girlfriends and how it must be tough for them to trust anyone and just fall in love. It seems so hard for them to meet anyone with the little time they have and they are not sure if she would be faithful. I mean the girls may not be sure if the guys can be faithful also.

So do you girls think it is possible for them to have girlfriends and make it work? (I'll answer later)

Archived