Host Boy Central!

Guest heartkiller

They have a soft-drink menu such as juice, soda, tea, etc.

Hosts don't only make money from selling drinks. Think of drinks as commission, the more a host gets his customer to drink, the more money he makes. Other than that, he gets his hourly wage, which is quite low, also just to enter a host club can cost up to 5000yen (about $50.00USD) for 1-2 hours.

You are in no way forced to drink or to buy drinks for the hosts, but is polite to at least treat your host to one drink, and have a drink yourself.

ok...thank you, that should feed my curiosity.

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest heartkiller

yay makoto and juza ranked on the list(but it makes me very sad to see issei or ryoma not on the list)

img04.jpg

hes so adorable

6a531b0a.jpg

and the fact they let him use that photo for promotion is outrageous

35ec7b53.JPG

seiji<3

Guest evon_kame1

Oh my God ! Thanks for sharing the album !!

can;t wait to listen to their new album...!!

are they gonna release any official music video from this album???

Guest evon_kame1

I was wondering if anyone if you can share the song "same nai Yume" endless dream from Age-of-Ep??!!

i like the song very much..

and i think their MV in youtube.com has been taken down....T_T

Guest hakunamatata

Thank you so much ai0no0ff for sharing pics and album^^ I really like the new album ^^ Too bad Tohru is not a part of the band anymore :tears: His voice is nice....

I was wondering..How many MVs do they have?

I have only seen two of them... have them made anything for the new album?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest heartkiller

issei makes me melt

and i made caps of my great happiness space dvd if anyone would like me to post them here

3821c9bc.jpg

f2147351.jpg

Guest taehyunjin

Quite amusing... In a completely drunken state I cussed out a host on Dotonbori bridge in Osaka on Monday night... I think I scared him, but he kind of deserved it. :sweatingbullets:

Long story short, I was with my gay guy friend who is half Filipino but born in Japan and I guess that the host assumed that we were both stupid foreigners that couldn't understand Japanese so he said some pretty rude stuff about my friend and I as we passed by them which we BOTH could understand... So I drunkenly whipped around followed by my friend and kind of laid it flat in English as my friend translated for me...

Honestly I have many host guy friends and I love them to death, but some of the guys on the streets can be such jerk-offs! <_<

Oh and I had my video camera running on my phone... I will upload it later if I get over my lazyness...

Guest hakunamatata

love.life: Yes please upload more^^ I love pictures^^

taehyunjin: hahaha..can't wait to see your video :lol:

Guest stryder

probably one of the only guys here, but yea...wish I could sport their hairstyles...if only 1) my dad would never allow it 2) i'd get turned down for any job in the business world immediately

why must society be so conservative and stereotype people based on appearance <_<

Guest hakunamatata

probably one of the only guys here, but yea...wish I could sport their hairstyles...if only 1) my dad would never allow it 2) i'd get turned down for any job in the business world immediately

why must society be so conservative and stereotype people based on appearance <_<

Hahah...maybe you should become a host? They have nice hair and all of them are businessmen B)

Archived