WHO IS THE ULTIMATE KOREAN DRAMA KING FOR YOU???!!!

Guest Choi Ji Woo

Guest sailormoongal

:PFOR ME, IT'S DEFINITELY KIM RAE WON!

HE CAN DO ANY ROLE AND HE DOES IT WELL! :P

ditto!! he is the ONE!! <3

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dOotsiez

rae won for me...da smile, da looks, and most importantly, the acting...need i say more?

but it was a hard choice, coz i also hav a soft spot so ji sub, but he's in da army so there's nothing new from him

then Bi and hyun bin r just too hot to ignore. but they're relatively new, and they dont haf that many works out yet, so i'll giv em a few years b4 i make up my mind

Most, if not all the actors above have been the lead actor in at least drama series....and as much as i love won bin and Lee Jun Ki, they haven't been the lead in a drama before and i suppose it doesn't qualify them in the list....

But as for the drama king from the list, i seriously cannot choose...

You forgot Won Bin. My vote is for him.

Edit: My brain didn't digest the word drama just now. Sorry about that. Well Won Bin doesn't really do much drama so I'll vote for Jang Dong Gun.

I choose Song Seung Heon because he's been around for quite some time and had acted in many dramas and several movies, the gentle and gorgeous actor ! :blush:

:o . I am shock..

Anyway ... aish isn't it obvious?? THE King.. hmmmm who else..

And the award goes to .. URI Bi..

BTW - I think the we cannot consider quantity of the drama they acted... it should be % of drama they act since debut...

i dont really have an ultimate drama king in my mind so i just chose hyunbin altho i know he's not exactly the best, but i like him a lot and have supported him since his nonstop days ^_^ so i just voted for him <33 hehe

:o . I am shock..

Anyway ... aish isn't it obvious?? THE King.. hmmmm who else..

And the award goes to .. URI Bi..

BTW - I think the we cannot consider quantity of the drama they acted... it should be % of drama they act since debut...

You are shocked ? :P Well, I guess boils down to personal choice and if not for SSH, I would still be floating around in HK drama dreamland ! It was a tough decision for me, maybe you are right - not the numbers of dramas, but... :D

Guest ripgal

i love KSW n BI.. so it was a tough choice..in the end i voted 4 KSW..

i guess it was bcos KSW acted in more series n films.. n indeed his acting's superb and made me fall 4 him instantly. i haf seen most of his works n i haf to say that KSW's juz the KING!! he has nothing to lose. he has the looks ( HOTT n MUSCULAR), talent ( haf u guys seen STH? he was SUPERB inside!), fame n popularity ( momjjang in asia!!), charisma ( no doubt, better look at the face shop cf or the anyclub mv!).

he's the KING of dramas 4 me!! no doubt about it!!!

Bi's juz close behing.. he has everything KSW has. maybe a lil lacking in movie/drama participation.. well it's not his choice tho.. he's a bz star!!

Guest TY_KSW

i love KSW n BI.. so it was a tough choice..in the end i voted 4 KSW..

i guess it was bcos KSW acted in more series n films.. n indeed his acting's superb and made me fall 4 him instantly. i haf seen most of his works n i haf to say that KSW's juz the KING!! he has nothing to lose. he has the looks ( HOTT n MUSCULAR), talent ( haf u guys seen STH? he was SUPERB inside!), fame n popularity ( momjjang in asia!!), charisma ( no doubt, better look at the face shop cf or the anyclub mv!).

he's the KING of dramas 4 me!! no doubt about it!!!

Bi's juz close behing.. he has everything KSW has. maybe a lil lacking in movie/drama participation.. well it's not his choice tho.. he's a bz star!!

WooerBier.. **Muack...**

I cud understand ur feeling now.. in mix b/t Woo n Bi.. U might know wat m feeling now ..

3 to choose 1.. But our choice is same... :w00t::w00t:

Guest White Star

when it comes to drama.. i think LBH has the whole packet... very solid performance...great smile... a real gentleman

+WS+

Guest Choi Ji Woo

Sorry if I forgot to include some actors in the poll list..my sincerest apologies to their fans..mianhanda!!!

Archived