WHO IS THE ULTIMATE KOREAN DRAMA KING FOR YOU???!!!

Guest Choi Ji Woo

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sarah.

Jo Hyun Jae! Although there are many awesome and talented actors on that poll, I just chose him because I am watching the current drama featuring him. He's very handsome and pretty talented, in my opinion.

-Sarah.

Guest -Minna-

i voted bae yong jun!!

my "awakening" drama was winter sonata.. in other words, the drama that sparked my interest in dramas..

and part of the reason i liked it so much is because of bae yong jun's role as kang jun sang.. in my mind, jung yoojin and kang junsang are real people...

though i don't like some of the stuff he's come out in, the most memorable male character in any drama i've seen is bae yong jun acting junsang..

well, maybe it's because i rewatched the WHOLE winter sonata series yesturday.. ^.^

(my mom tried to watch with me, but she fell asleep after around 12 hours..)

-Minna

Guest v1rgi3

Although Jang Dong Gun has not been in a drama for many years now, he is still the king of drama for me. He's a great actor and the one who pulled me into the K-drama craze a few years ago. Although the others are also good, I don't think anyone else can take his place for me.

exact same thing for me... it was him in All about eve that got me hooked to korean dramas...

he's just sooo cute with his small teeth, and killer smile

Guest Xiao A

of course i voted for rae won!Kao_love_14.gif although he's known more for doing comedies, he does justice to all the roles he's given, including acting in a sad series... he doesn't make it look dragging... very natural acting that pulls your heart strings (when he's doing drama) and tickling your funny bones in comedy series!

GO! GO! KRW! Fighting!

Guest aprilliax

Kim Rae Won for me.... :-)

Do keep a look out for his latest drama Which Star Are You From?.........

Definitely an improvement in his acting!

Rae Won ssi, AJA AJA FIGHTING!

Guest conduongmuathu

Jo Hyun Jae! Although there are many awesome and talented actors on that poll, I just chose him because I am watching the current drama featuring him. He's very handsome and pretty talented, in my opinion.

-Sarah.

Yeah, he's a great actor. He will famous more than now. I voted for him.

Although, to me, at the moment, KSW is really the drama king. But there are many people voted for him.

JHJ will be the drama king in the future.

Guest Choi Ji Woo

Thanks for everyone who replied in this thread..we K-drama fans really can't get enough of K-drama actors!!

Archived