WHO IS THE ULTIMATE KOREAN DRAMA KING FOR YOU???!!!

Guest Choi Ji Woo

Guest Choi Ji Woo
Charisma, Fame Looks, Popularity, Talent, everything!!!
I just wanna hear your views..my vote goes to Bae Yong Jun, of course!!! This list is in no particular order!!!

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest badhairday

My vote goes to Jang Dong Gun! He's the quintessential actor for me... Although I love alot of the other actors, they are a distant second place!

Guest VyLeTtE

how come junki isn't on the list? LOL

>>>>> i guess not many ppl yet are aware of his existence.... i only knew abt him hmmmmm a month ago? when i visited my girl thread..... :) mbe in the next polls we'll see his name :)

Guest Middy

Kim Rae Won no question

Yep ~~~ who else but KIm Rae Won ~~ :wub: --- He has the WHOLE PACKAGE ~~ :w00t:

SO Talented + SO passionate, serious, dedicated to his acting == AWESome YOung ACtor ( at 25 only B) )

+ Such a Cutie of NICE personality, with GREAT Smile + what a HOTTIE === a GREAT CHARMER ~~~ :wub:

REally Respect, Admire this actor ~~~ :D

Guest conduongmuathu

Kwon Sang Woo & Jo Hyun Jae

Hichic ===> Not vote

Kwon Sang Woo & Jo Hyun Jae

Hichic ===> Not vote

KSW 5 voted

JHJ 0 voted :huh:

>>>>>>>> Voted for JHJ

Guest Jules

Although Jang Dong Gun has not been in a drama for many years now, he is still the king of drama for me. He's a great actor and the one who pulled me into the K-drama craze a few years ago. Although the others are also good, I don't think anyone else can take his place for me.

Archived