i still need to buy my copy too.

it and it's kinda weird for me to buy the cd and not the vcd,

so i usually buy like both.

instead of online, i'll just make my uncle buy and ship it to me! :P

*plans deed*

an-dtraai!!!

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

I just finished re-watching Scared man I started tearing up when baby Kenta got

murdered! It was just sooo wrong how he died.

That movie is soo gross. He didn't even get to say more than a full sentence!

I hope he's in more movies or a lakorn with all the boys! =)

I got my CD a couple weeks after it came out, I just ordered their VCD I can't wait till I get it. I've seen and have all the videos but I just wanted a real copy <333

I haven't post in a while..school is really getting on me..but now all tests are over :phew: K-otic boys have a new MV out ---> http://www.youdumv.com/dumv/wUgY7pySVZqm

I haven't watched it yet cuz YouduMV hates me <_<

I'm gonna post more picture of the boys and in the next post

K-Otic in Cream Mag (with Four-Mod and Neko Jump)

tjlymzlhqmi2lgtzjmoz.jpg

QqrOJw507547-02.jpg

memyo2zydgj1yy5qtj5m.jpg

ngvmkzyenoy0gmhtxqhm.jpg

oljtzynzjrkjiygyd4ym.jpg

3nnmdnkiiz2k3znmmmnj.jpg

kzmdfjgzxo1tuzjtjy02.jpg

dyzyjdmmznzmzhytm2vi.jpg

qmjgzzv1oim2kjfmjghk.jpg

vtjyozgyzgjtyjn3ygjw.jpg

5jezt5dtzqtzc2ye3og1.jpg

credit: on pics and k-oticlism forum

-k!tty-

Guest Mary_San

woow OMG!! is it true!! O_________O...*^*....kool!

a question....

where can i download their music... n___n i buy the singles... but i wanna download the songs for my ipod!...

somebody knows where i can get it??

Guest devylann

wow...a new group... they're young but haha... i was like what when i heard jong bae's name then saw his languages.. korean and thai...oh he mus be one of them boys from thailand ..then saw his birth place which was in korea.. then i saw the rest of the boys who are all from thailand.. then okie.. they must be a thai group.. hahaha.. so kewl...they're so mixed.... so hard to speak thai... i tried learning but too many things to remember..too hard to learn rite now. .maybe when i gots time and really concentrate.. but yeah... nice group.... nice to see that thai peeps trying out new peeps and having them grow outta thailand too... they should like golf&mike... so kewl.... :D :D

Guest itrayya

^_^*

just wanna let you guys know

i met Koenz at TVXQ concert yesterday

; he came with his mom

so cute hehe ~

^^ lucky!!!!

wow... you must have been soooo happy!!

im happy for you too!!!

did he smell good!???!! heheheee.

yah devylann, they're a good group.

i like how it's diverse too.

japanese, korean, thai, english... that impressed me too.

RS do make really smart groups.

Guest Lukita_015

Wow this thread is moving \o/

I'm glad to find more fans of them.Here in Brazil they have some fans already and they really made me get into Thai world (but the language is so difficult =.=).

That music they featuring with Four Mod (Kamikaze)is sooo addictive, i've listen to 7489797454155478 times by day =P.

I would like download their mvs but it's difficult find =/

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

hey everyone I posted the romantized lyrics to "Rai Mai Dai Rue Mai Dai Rak" on my forum. So if you want to see them check out the forum, link is in my signature ( SOJU FICTIONS ) you'll have to register to see it. shameless plug of my forum . I'll be posting translations and the rest of the songs soon =)

I'm glad that they are getting really popular =) There's no known leader in K Otic but Poppy comes closest to being it.

Guest itrayya

I'm glad that they are getting really popular =) There's no known leader in K Otic but Poppy comes closest to being it.

^ i agree. :)

he's the lead singer, right?

i really like his voice.

i think that koen is really outgoing,

so he's like... the speaker of the group, really talkative i think.

anyways, woop! woop!

Guest pencilcasee.

new songs ft. K-OTIC & the rest of the Kamikaze gang :)

Listen here

Forward is a bit too poppish for me? But I do love the raps the boys do! I believe the English rap towards the end is done by Tomo? I haven't heard much of the boys' English, but from what I've heard I think Tomo has the best accent and well he did live in the states LOL. Or it might be Payu since I have no idea what his English sounds like. Oh well for now I keep thinking it's Tomo and man I just listen to his part over and over. I realize I'll look like a terrible fan if it turns out that Tomo didn't do that part LOL :lol:

The second song รักฉันเรียกว่าเธอ is pure love! I think I'd literally die if the song was sung entirely by K-OTIC. Poppy's voice is so dreamy <3

V Yeah with so many artists featured not enough of K-OTIC. The boys have even smaller parts in the second song.

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

I think Tomo does to the english rap towards the end. I've heard Payu's english before and it seems he has an accent. But from listening to Tomo before he doesn't have much of an accent. The boys part in "Forward" was sooo small. Jongbae did a lil rap, and Koen and Poppy only sang a lil bit. But Kenta probably had the biggest part when he rapped in Japanese.

I didn't listen to the 2nd song yet. =)

Guest Amethist

oh nice, I knew I could find a thread about them here :).. My half sister just got back from Thailand and she gave me and my twinsister their CD as a souvenir, and gosh I really like that CD a lot :D!! (I think track 1,Yah wai jai, is my fave)

lol the only funny thing about them is that they have the same bandname as a dutch boys&girls group that existed in 2001-2003?

Anyway, wow, they're a lot younger than I expected them to be (I expected them to be older than me, judging from the pictures on the album cover+booklet, but all of them are younger except Jongbae O_o;..) But ohwell it's the talent that matters, not the age :P..

Guest Sujatmi

oh nice, I knew I could find a thread about them here :).. My half sister just got back from Thailand and she gave me and my twinsister their CD as a souvenir, and gosh I really like that CD a lot :D!! (I think track 1,Yah wai jai, is my fave)

lol the only funny thing about them is that they have the same bandname as a dutch boys&girls group that existed in 2001-2003?

Anyway, wow, they're a lot younger than I expected them to be (I expected them to be older than me, judging from the pictures on the album cover+booklet, but all of them are younger except Jongbae O_o;..) But ohwell it's the talent that matters, not the age :P..

Wieh word..

Like their CD a lot!

The first track is so addicting!

But, I do hear some stolen beats! Or sound-a -like beats XD!

I swear, somewhere at the end of Yah Wai Jai you can hear a beat that sounds pretty similiar to Justin Timberlake's My Love!

And ofcourse there's the Billy Jean beat in the last track =p.

Nevertheless I still love the sound of it XD.

@Mimi/Chocopocky, dang you have a point, Koen really does has something from Nino of Arashi haha.

Archived