K Otic ★ 'thailand's Hottest Craze.'

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

i was gonna make a topic on them, but i saw your topic first. lol

anyways, i've been waiting for K-OTIC to debute since i found out Kenta was in it. lol

i fell in love with him since the first time i saw him in the movie "Rub Nong Sa Yong Kwan"

and i'm not sure if this is allowed but i made a music myspace for them a few days ago, it doesn't have much yet but i'm still working on it. if you can please visit this page:

http://www.myspace.com/koticspace

hm..is it just me or does Tomo resembles YehSung (SuJu) a little bit in some of the pictures (especially the self-taken ones)

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

I agree that Tomo does look like Yehsung in some pictures =) Tomo is sooo cute! I love that black blazer with the zheza shirt! I wish I could go with them to that haunted amusement park! I'd hold onto Kenmo. HAHA!

The picture of Jongbae eating the basketball is priceless! It's soo cute =)

K OTIC HWAITING!

`Dara; the movie that Kenta was in it's lakorn right? Who else is in it? I thought he looked familiar but I couldn't remember where I saw him before K Otic.

anyone interested in helping in a k otic forum pm me =)

no, it's not a lakorn. it's a movie that was shown in the theatre.

there are 17 lead actors/actresses and they're all newbies in the entertainment bizz. Pat-Napapa, Mai-Pawornpoj, Ploy-Chidjun, Tey-Tanotai, and Peemai is in it along with other people

i'd be interested in helping in a K-OTIC forum with you

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

Oh wow really! I'm gonna go in search of a clip of that movie.....I'll be back with a clip if I can find one =)

DANG! How could I not know it's Kenta! I have this movie hehe, that's probably why he's soo familiar to me =) Now I'm going to go re-watch it.

i have the movie at home but i don't know if i can upload it

^lol, really? i've been searching for infos on him when i first saw him in the movie, but there wasn't any info on him at that time. i found out about him being in K-OTIC when i randomly looked at zheza's blogs. i knew it was the same Kenta from the movie right when i saw his picture. lol

--

--edit;

here are the pics that i saved a few years ago.

SCENES FROM THE MOVIE

03.jpg

MOVIE GRAND OPENING

17.jpg

PROFILE PIC from the movie's official website (the site doesn't exist anymore)

kenta01.jpg

credits; scaredthemovie.com (website no longer in service), `Dara;

don't take it out of soompi w/o proper credit

Guest cee.jay

Wow I've heard of them but I didnt listen to any of their music but now I have and wow their songs are so catchy!!!

Does anyone know where I can dload their songs? :x

Poppy and Koen are so young >_<!

I downloaded the album..I love love LOVE "My Girl"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! still waiting for the vcd..it's hard to get them in germany T_T..so Kenta was in a Movie? ahh that's the title of his fav movie on hi5 xD I'm glad he died his hair brown :P

did you guys knew that TOMO lived in America for 7 years? he said it in an interview..

soo here again with new pictures..this time I have a lot Poppy ^^

Koen

fx1xzW747295-02.jpg

Kenta

o1pbTu857417-02.jpg

Tomo

eTm55m135824-02.jpg

uvFtWu133303-02.jpg

Pobby

poppy4.jpg

poppy5.jpg

poppy6.jpg

poppy7.jpg

poppy8.jpg

poppy.jpg<---his sister (maybe?)

JongBae

dfghjk.jpg

Together

223209_73.jpg<--- their faces lol

Bk1A97770601-02.jpg

daTSyV297437-02.jpg<---ohh so many girls <_<

DZm4K3327911-02.jpg

nZpDIa267916-02.jpg<--KenMo with fans?

M2zPkN227643-02.jpg<-- KenMo again xD

ykMQGP532877-02.jpg

sdfgh.jpg<-- with Payu for his MV

fhj.jpg

fdgh.jpg

credit: on pics,hi5,zheza

^yea, i read the interview. that explains why his English is so good in the song. lol.

i have the magazine at my house. i have 2 magazines with K-OTIC on it if anyone want i can translate it and post it up.

i bought the CD and the Karaoke from a CD store in LA, you can also get it from ethaicd.com too

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

KENMO!

I love them =) They are sooo cute! hehe....These boys know a total of four languages put together, they are already international! They will be success because they can sing and dance. Once people get to know them they'll be big.

K!tty thanks for sharing KenMoNess! I'm loving it =)

Tomo's english is really good. I love his raps in english! It's not fobby hahaha his thai is soo like cute when he speaks it! Jongbae still has an accent, that is pretty thick for living in Thailand for a couple years now. But he's learning =) Koen is super adorable and Poppy's voice is the best! Kenta is just all around awesome.

OJa2mW000982-02.jpg

half of KenMo. the part I like best!

Okay that's enough from me =)

i did some tweaking on K-OTIC's myspace (added pictures, and translated some trivia stuff i found in their interviews), if you guys can please drop by and possibly help me advertise it ^^"

the link is in my profile

I think Kenta is cutest...and Tomo need to change his hair's colour ...Cuz he's hotter in black hair...

anyway Hope to see them more .... This band is nice!!!

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

wutzz I think Tomo did dye his hair to all black. I'll have to find the picture, but it's all black now. I liked the blond and black hehe =)

ahhh can't stop loving these boys..I listen to "My Girl" everyday..LOVE this song!!! `Dara; you have the VCD right? can you upload the Vids? I really want to see..cuz here in Germany there aren't any shop where you can buy CDs or VCDs I have to wait for the next thai festival to get them..if they have it of course >.<

SHINBATANG7EN yeah KENMO are uber cute!

New PICS!

Kenta

post-2-1190659414.jpg

0037.jpg

0034.jpg

022.jpg

0005.jpg

0053.jpg

032.jpg

057.jpg

066.jpg

0077.jpg

090.jpg

086.jpg

094.jpg

^my fav. pics <333333 my new banner..it's crappy but I tried xDD

57.jpg

065.jpg

060.jpg

post1k.jpg

^awwwww...

post3k.jpg

post5k.jpg

Tomo

yes he dyed his hair back to black..

post-2-1190659393.jpg

tomoo1.jpg

37.jpg

056.jpg

0065.jpg

036.jpg

037.jpg

00.jpg

034.jpg

076.jpg

058.jpg

008.jpg

JongBae

he should were contacs..he looks hotter without glasses..

34414889qi9.jpg

038.jpg

062.jpg

073.jpg

074.jpg

061.jpg

077.jpg

credits: on pics,zheza,popcornfor2 etc.

I have more but I'm over the Pictures limit!!! ahh post people than I can share more K-otic Pics!!!

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

K!tty thanks for sharing more KENMO! those pictures of Kenta are soo cute! I have their VCD. I'll be posting some upload links in my forum...so check the forum for their links =)

Archived