Guest adikkeluangman

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

^Yep, it sure cool. I mean just look at the pictures not posters and it was way back in 2000-2003. :) He is a fanboy.

Here is a picture when Danny become the MC in 2005. There was no god performance but the fans came and bring the whole set of banner god.

050426kiss.jpg

Guest god_thebest

Ah I've been listening to album 3 and 5 alot nowadays. ( "Love Story" and "Return to me" is one of g.o.d's most special songs to me )

I never liked chapter 5 until i actually listened to the lyrics.

Taewoo and Hoyoung are both working on their mini albums right now and will probably release their albums near each other.

Danny now on the otherhand is acting in his movie.

No new news from Joon though I wonder whats he doing.

Guest god_thebest

This is like the deadest thread ever >.<

Anyways, Taewoo has has actually left Invincible Youth because he had a disease on his vocal cords which is from overuse. Howver he is recovering now and will be back in a few months.

Danny is busy advertising his new movie.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Looks like our boys are busy with their solo projects. All the best to them. Ho Young is working with JYP for his new album.

Just Danny went somewhere in 2005.

050920kiss.gif

Guest adikkeluangman

Danny again. See his clothes, he just finished perform for god during their 7th jib promo and them go to do radio dj.

051216kiss.jpg

Fighting! I spot god 7th jib poster on the wall. This is old...

051116kiss.jpg

Guest god_thebest

I just saw the "place where you should be" performance by son ho young and danny and it was pretty good.

have any of you guys seen it? ill give links if needed

and SHY's solo is gonna be released soon

i wondered what happened to the g.o.d comeback in 2010 =.= i guess another year T_T

danny is also doing good with his acting and mc'ing.

i really wonder whats joon doing.

Guest adikkeluangman

Danny and Hoi performed together? I want to see it too. What is all about actually.

The boys are busy with the solo activities. Danny with his drama (I love him in Fugitive, so stylish), Hoi preparing his new album with JYP and Tae Woo also in recovery from his operation and preparing for his album. I hope whatever Joon is doing will be good for him.

Here is Taec Yeon 2PM Thanks to. He mention Tae Woo.

Taewoo hyung who I cant get in contact to see if hes okay after his operation

c: 2PM Translations

Salute from Danny.

060104kiss.jpg

Guest god_thebest

This is the Hoi and Danny performance of "Where you should be"

This is Son ho young singing g.o.d medley song such as To mother,Friday Night and 0%. Also in the end he performs with Koo Jun yup.

Archived