[closed] Soompi Userbar Factory!

Guest j00n

Guest xkj1215

CAN I REQUEST PLZ??!!! Can I request for one with my username on it [xkj1215], and can the color be dark greenish and you can pick whatever pattern you want. THANKS!!! :D

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest manlytoe

YOU ARE SUCH A GENIUS! I'M IN LUB WITH THEM! *smiles happily*

i hope i'm not asking for too much if i request one? *sweats* lol...

since i lub soompi bery bery much, i want it to say soompi (text at left) and then manly with a toe right next to it (text at right).. ^^

hahaha!!! jk jk jk.. if it's not possible it's ok... just have manlytoe instead.. hehehe... hm.. and the color... how about a little lemon and or lime..

and the pattern.. toes... hhahaah!!! if it's not possible then it's ok as well.. i'm just being a dork... ^^

thanks... ^^ i really hope i'm not asking for too much!

Guest reallyAmused

Request

(I really hope that your still taking requests :sweatingbullets: )

Can my bar be like this one but in a light purple color and the words "reallyAmused // Tana" instead of "Minhee/ /Vivian"?

Thank you so much for doing this for everyone!

im inlove with ur userbar xD

lol. but seriously... they're soo cool

(how i wish i could make one :D)

anyway, are u still taking request?

if you are, then id like to request please (:

Color: red & black

Text: gnl ♥

Left Side: Original Soompi Logo for girls with the circle things...& also the female symbol ^^

similar to this one XD

thank you!! <3

Guest mecheko

Thank you...thank you...thank you so much! it's lovely!! gonna put it soon on my siggy....love you!!!!!! :)Thank you...thank you...thank you so much! it's lovely!! gonna put it soon on my siggy....love you!!!!!! :)

Guest addickshun

request incoming<3

these are sooo cute~

text: ★emki<3 (no gender signs)

picture: Here.

extra: cut on the eye part of each member or if possible, make the image smaller so you can actually see their heads. don't put any of those diagonal lines =))

background: since the picture is white can you make it from light gray to black? with cute bubbles that you made before for xJesss.

Guest Pink_Bubbles

Howdy!

Could I please request a userbar with lavender and pink. I'd like a baby green leaf design for the background. For the text could I please have 'Joanne' next to the Soompi and female logos. n______n

Thanks!

All requests filled so far.

For those that requested one and then didn't use it...Boohoo on you!

Accept no substitutes! Only use br4d approved Soompi Userbars™

Enjoy! :lol:

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

Photos: clickie (just fit however much you want of his face as long as it looks good ^^)

Text: SOUL'd to:GD is V.I.P (if it's too long or it looks weird then use the one below):

Janny's GD

Colors: you can make the rest of the bg after him black if you want.. but just please choose something nice and as long as it looks good, ^^ maybe his shirt color? ;D oh and also, if you do choose another color besides black, can you make it like that one banner where there were cute little faded stars everywhere? It's not under your first post of examples anymore but yeah that was so adorable :3

thank you soo much ^^ !!

Archived