[closed] Soompi Userbar Factory!

Guest j00n

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can i request please?!?

well, very simple xD

i want to keep the "SOOMPI" rite where it is...

and i also like to keep the light strip in the background..

and the symbol of the girl sign...

the color that i want is like dark sky blue to white (like from dark to white)...

and the pattern is stars..

on text that i want to put on is "Dong Bang Love"

THANX!!

i noe im picky but.. THANK YOU SOO MUCH :D

Guest jess1tym4life

How cute can i request for one..

Pic: Jinhwan pic (just the pic like my ava)

Text: Jess staff_hearts.gif Jinhwan

Colours: pink & purple

Background Pattern: Stars

Thanks..keep up the great work..

Guest reallyAmused

You've heard this alot already but thank you so much! I'm so glad I took a "little" break from studying to go on soompi :D

Guest the7REAL.

ooo may i request....xD

(female gender sign) text: jeri7yn (insert red heart) tae7en

picture: HERE. (i hope this is okay to work with..if possible..make small enough to see the shoulders with the hand over se7en's shoulder..and their faces but of course the top's of their heads would be cut off..lol..but at least show se7en's hat/visor part?)

extra: no need to cut the figures out..perhaps fade out the sides? and sharpen cause im sorry the pic is not good quality..>.<)

background: a fade of i guess pink and whatever purple u thnk matches the pic..(whatever looks good to you!)..and faint diagonal white lines.

sorry if i wrote too much..but thanks! i think these are just SO CUTE!~

Guest EYJAYJAY

they look awesome :) i want to request one!

[edit --if the original request is ok then go for it. if not, then i edited it to make it simpler]

pics: http://www.livingroom.org.au/photolog/cano...el-xt-1-1-1.jpg, http://static.flickr.com/56/152386455_3fddcf95cf.jpg (use both or one, whichever you see fit. OR if you have a simple design of a camera similar to the bowl of noodles in ilikepho's userbar, i'd rather use that instead!)

colors: black & white (convert the pic to b/w if you use them)

text: AJ (include the word "capture" if you can fit it in there while having it look good still)

styles: anything is fine, just need it to be black&white and not girly since im a guy. thanks a lot buddy :)

Request:

Hello, can i get the soompi one for the girls, with everything the same except change the background to a gradient from left to right of light blue. and instead of member, can u put my user name tre on the right? Thanks in advance :)

Guest theLEGEND

OMG! How cute! I want one..

Can I request something like this? >>> EXAMPLE!

TEXT: SHINHWA (with the same font and color) followed by a big red heart (just like the on the pic) and mJ on the far right with orange as the background color.

OR

You can do black as the background color, orange for the word SHINHWA and mJ and keep the big heart with red color. You can choose either one.

I hope I'm not asking too much.. :sweatingbullets: THANKS! :D

Archived