Charice Pempengco

Guest slowballad

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bo Ryeong

she's awesome!!!! I like her and I support her... she has a fantastic voice and great showman ship... de confidence in her shines through her movement and voice... she's gonna be great!!!

Guest tHe_aRisTocRatiC_aSSaSSiN

Just so you know, she isn't singing the song from Les Miserables in that YT link that says "Les Miserables' On My Own". I don't know what it is, but it's not the song from the musical.

She has a pretty good voice though.

Guest slowballad

Just so you know, she isn't singing the song from Les Miserables in that YT link that says "Les Miserables' On My Own". I don't know what it is, but it's not the song from the musical.

She has a pretty good voice though.

Sorry! My bad. Indeed, she isn't.

By the way, could anybody assist me with this article? It's purely in Korean...

http://spn.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2...7101300386.html

Guest MangoJuice

this girl is IT. she doesn't need to be big in korea. its perfect that her label is in europe. coz when artists over there get real huge they branch of to the US market jst like beatles, spice girls, etc. but thanks to that star king performance, it really gave her publicity

Guest atlantis_princess

i actualyl think shes decent looking too

i think she definitely is. :)

o'm currently watching one of

her newperformances

and she looks her age in this clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HllHsrrh8Ec

i think she looks stunning in that white gown

singing that barbra streisand song

plus she did it oh so well...

goosebumps.

PS: the girl with her is pretty too.

Guest swtanjel012

when i first heard her sing at star king she just gave me the chills. i wish her luck. she should totally go for america's got talent or something

Guest pandoras0nymph

her talent is quite common here, coz i dont know if you guys know about this that kids that age join singing contests to help their families. its like their bread and butter, but if you want to be big here in the phils. you need to be a complete package. she's not that pretty but more talented than sam concepcion, but sam won because:1. the network can sell him that easy 2. fans

charice even outshined an older, much experienced diva singer sheryn regis in a showdown.

Guest rinnie_chan

Oh~

I saw the show [star king]...im so amazed TT

She can sing so *waa*...

And when she sung "U" of Suju, wow^^

I wish her much luck :D~

Such a telented kid ^^

Guest atlantis_princess

her talent is quite common here, coz i dont know if you guys know about this that kids that age join singing contests to help their families. its like their bread and butter, but if you want to be big here in the phils. you need to be a complete package. she's not that pretty but more talented than sam concepcion, but sam won because:1. the network can sell him that easy 2. fans

charice even outshined an older, much experienced diva singer sheryn regis in a showdown.

i won't say she outshined sheryn.

i'm not a sheryn fan, but they're

not comparable cuz their styles

and voices are toally different.

Guest atlantis_princess

DANGGGGG she can sing. i saw that clip where she sang a whole new world with kuhyun

i was like O_O

how old is she??

she was born on may 1993,

which makes her 14 years old.

Archived