[drama 2005] Peculiar Woman, Peculiar Man. 별난여자, 별난&#45224

Guest jinhee

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dramaok

lol the song seok-hyeon sings while mopping goes something like:

"since i was born a guy there are lots of things i must do.

but i lived with honor keeping my love kim jong nam...

and kim jjjong nam believed in me... "

(interrupted by jong nam).

haha too cute. (don't anybody make fun of sweet seokhyeon-eee)

-----------

and the whole 'power struggle' thing between yoo-jeong and min-sook is too funny. when they meet to talk about HI and KW's wedding YJ arrives late, saying how it was too hard to park (but she really wanted to show off that she has a car). but MS says since it's so hard to park and with traffic and all ppl should really take the bus or train for important meetings so they don't arrive late. hahhaha.

Guest snam124

Some re-ups from creidesca's clubbox

Episode 133

Episode 134

OOooh, check out the brief scene of Jae-man and Ok-doo in the teaser at the end of ep 134. Looks like they're (finally) gettin' real close. I sure wonder what Jae-man is going to tell her when she finds out "Mr. Kim" is really "Mr. Chang" -- and soon to be her niece's uncle-in-law.

i feel really bad for OkDoo :( I can't imagine the shock they'll have next week when they see each other at KW and HI's wedding! But it looks like her ex-husband is persistently trying to get back with her so she may have a happy ending after all!

I see you got your hearts finally!! Yeah! :D

Guest professor97

DRAMAOK--thank you for the words of the song--I knew it would be cheesey just like I love--is it me or does the romance between Sukhyun and Jongnam seem more than the normal Korean Drama romance. There's certainly more touching between the two than I'm used to in the K-dramas I've seen. Thank you for letting all of us hear those words. I love it! :D

Guest kawaiiyuki

[KBS] Peculiar Woman, Peculiar Man EP 135 HQ

avail @ my CB: http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca

thanks for the recaps and all. hope to see screen caps up and spot translation up soon!!.

Some re-ups from creidesca's clubbox

Episode 133

Episode 134

i feel really bad for OkDoo :( I can't imagine the shock they'll have next week when they see each other at KW and HI's wedding! But it looks like her ex-husband is persistently trying to get back with her so she may have a happy ending after all!

I see you got your hearts finally!! Yeah! :D

OMG! Okdoo's ex-hubby wants to get back with her... hmmmm. this should be interesting.

Guest luv dramas

i dont know how to use creidesca

i cant read korean

can someone help me. please

:sweatingbullets:

I would like some help to. I went to the site and tried clicking on different buttons but it asked me if I want to download certain programs and I was not sure if I needed/wanted to do that. Any help will be appreciated.

Guest n5y17cgirl

i dont know how to use creidesca

i cant read korean

can someone help me. please

:sweatingbullets:

I would like some help to. I went to the site and tried clicking on different buttons but it asked me if I want to download certain programs and I was not sure if I needed/wanted to do that. Any help will be appreciated.

yes, you do have to download/install something in order to download from clubbox – I think the file’s called now.cab?? not sure – but whatever it prompts you to dl, that’s what you need to do. I think there might even be instructions in English on clubbox somewhere… sorry I can’t be of more help right now. I’m still at work and can’t read Korean on this computer. But if you still need help later, I can PM you later tonight when I get home. just let me know... :)

yes, you do have to download/install something in order to download from clubbox – I think the file’s called now.cab?? not sure – but whatever it prompts you to dl, that’s what you need to do. I think there might even be instructions in English on clubbox somewhere… sorry I can’t be of more help right now. I’m still at work and can’t read Korean on this computer. But if you still need help later, I can PM you later tonight when I get home. just let me know... :)

hey all..... love the song being sung on the clubox can anyone tell me how to go about getting it, or the hole cd of that singer I like his voice alot... ....I think its BGM: JJ Lin-I Love You (SaRangHaeYo) if I am not wrong... thanks for any help in advance.

okie

hey can not wait to see if my hearts are here yet...lol.. :rolleyes:

Guest professor97

Hey what happened to everybody? Can someone answer these questions--don't need spot translations, just want to know:

Did Kiwoong father come to scold Sukhyun about Jongnam--what an idiot--he should support his son from that Nara woman.

Why is Haein's mother crying so about Haein's marriage--why is she objecting now?

Boy can't wait for this week when Jae-min gets caught--looks like Nara World is falling apart for her--guess you can't control everything.

Guest miimisunshine

hi..... i just looked at the preview an dit stoppped in the middle of it!!! can someone pleaz tell me

what was going on in the preview!!!???

Guest kawaiiyuki

hi..... i just looked at the preview an dit stoppped in the middle of it!!! can someone pleaz tell me

what was going on in the preview!!!???

Do you mean the one on KBS?? Looking forward to screen caps and spot translation for this week's eps.

Aww, KW is peeping in on HI. he must be thinking... "Wow she looks sooo pretty." I think SH and JH should have a traditional Korean wedding too. Ohh yeah, JN and her mom seem to be happy about something... wonder what SH said to JN in the kitchen and then JN gave a slight bow to te elders with SH next to her. All the adults seem shocked about something. NAra doesn't look happy in any of the shots in the perview, especially when she started pack JM's things. ok, more like throw them on the floor. yet it doesn't matter since don't don't even sleep in the same bedand he seems to really like OD.

Ps aren't the balloons on HI and KW's bics a little dangerous?

Guest miimisunshine

Do you mean the one on KBS?? Looking forward to screen caps and spot translation for this week's eps.

:D yea that one when i tried loading it.. it stopped and i want to know wut happens!!! :D hehe...

Guest kawaiiyuki

:D yea that one when i tried loading it.. it stopped and i want to know wut happens!!! :D hehe...

I'm not korean but here is what i got from the Previews

-SH and JN have some time together. They got to the gym and play racket ball and share a drink... (aww so cute one soda two straws.) :lol:

-IB and JN meet at night by the river and they have a little chat.

-HI and KW perpare for their wedding. While Hi is getting ready, KI peeks in on HI at the door.(She alredy dressed in her dress and has her hair done along with makeup.) He smiles and HI laughs/ giggles at something on of the girls(sorry didn't see face) said :)

-JN and SH takes a photo with the bride

-NAra looks upset with SH at home

-OD spots JM at the big house and calls his name. She is really happy. He quickly turns around trying to hide. Hi's dad passes the two of them and OD stops him and introduces JM. :sweatingbullets::w00t:

-HI's dad trys to get a good look at JM since his back to him. JM continues trys to hide his face.

-JN gets a call on her cell and is really happy. She shares it with her mom and they are both smiling.

-Hi and KW are on their honeymoon. Both smiling and laughing They've got balloons tied to their bics.

-Nara finds about JM's affairs and starts packing (throwing) his things out of the closet. JM trys to stops her but she yells and shruggs him off her.

-JN and SH are at the big house kitchen (i'm guessing waiting for KW and Hi to return from their honeymoon) SH and JN share a moment talking and NAra walks in in them. soon, MK and JN's mom enter also the kitchen Nara, MK (KW's mom) gets a stoned look. JN's mom looks shocked

-JN bows slightly or looks at the ground. SH stands next to her with a determinded look, his hands are on her shoulder

Hope that helps..... :blush: :P

Guest miimisunshine

I'm not korean but here is what i got from the Previews

-SH and JN have some time together. They got to the gym and play racket ball and share a drink... (aww so cute one soda two straws.) :lol:

-IB and JN meet at night by the river and they have a little chat.

-HI and KW perpare for their wedding. While Hi is getting ready, KI peeks in on HI at the door.(She alredy dressed in her dress and has her hair done along with makeup.) He smiles and Ji laughs/ giggles at something on of the girls(sorry didn't see face) said :)

-JN and SH takes a photo with the bride

-NAra looks upset with SH at home

-OD spots JM at the big house and calls his name. She is really happy. He quickly turns around trying to hide. Hi's dad passes the two of them and OD stops him and introduces JM. :sweatingbullets::w00t:

-HI's dad trys to get a good look at JM since his back to him. JM continues trys to hide his face.

-JN gets a call on her cell and is really happy. She shares it with her mom and they are both smiling.

-Hi and KW are on their honeymoon. Both smiling and laughing They've got balloons tied to their bics.

-Nara finds about JM's affairs and starts packing (throwing) his things out of the closet. JM trys to stops her but she yells and shruggs him off her.

-JN and SH are at the big house kitchen (i'm guessing waiting for KW and Hi to return from their honeymoon) SH and JN share a moment talking and NAra walks in in them. soon, MK and JN's mom enter also the kitchen Nara, MK mom gets a stoned look. JN's mom looks shocked

-JN bows slightly or looks at the ground. SH stands next to her with a determinded look, his hands are on her shoulder

Hope that helps..... :blush: :P

thank u!!! that really helps...!! :D:D

Guest miimisunshine

Ten Things to Throw Away When Breaking Up

1 Memory of Love

2. Expectation of Getting Back Together

3. Conciet that you are the only one

4. Greed to stay friends

5. Selfishness of being remembered

6. Hope of not meeting someone

7. Obsession for a second chance

8. Regret of things you didn't do

9. Fate of loving

10. Your Heart

do u guys remember this?? it is when KW said when HI eufes his proposal.. in the earlier episodes!! i think.. now sure.. hope i am right! hehe

Archived