[drama 2005] Peculiar Woman, Peculiar Man. 별난여자, 별난&#45224

Guest jinhee

Guest ginachan

sorry ginachan, YSI is giving me an error message, i'll try it again later.

and can somebody please post the translation of HI and KW's scenes? thanks :)

it's okay....I just hope someone else will upload it....oh yeah! have u guys heard rapidshare...u can try that :(

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dramaok

episode 128 (74 mb asf version from creidesca's box):

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H3LIYB6K

1. bypass the ad

2. click to download (upper right corner) if you don't see it then close the box blocking you.

~*kYo*~ -

Thanks for the screen caps of the scene with Hae-in. I thought that part was hilarious! I don't know what they were all telling her, except I gather Da-jeung was saying, "Sister, I'm borrowing your skirt, OK."

Hae-in and Ki-woong's romance is so tepid compared with Jong-nam and Suk-hyun's.

yup da-jeong says 'sister since your stomach's swollen (pregnant) this won't fit so i'll take it, okay?'

question for those who saw ep. 128:

okay this might be kinda obvious but i wanna be on the same page w/ the rest of you. did they or did they not have sex?

Guest n5y17cgirl

okay this might be kinda obvious but i wanna be on the same page w/ the rest of you. did they or did they not have sex?

yeah, I'm with ginachan and ~*kYo*~ on this one. :)

Guest ginachan

YES!! finally I watched it...CLUBBOX was acting up yesterday..but I tried again today and it worked and faster than usual...newayz thanx for the translation again n5y17cgirl and thx for trying to upload it on YSI ~*kYo*~!!! u guys are the best

Guest jemima

Thank U for the link, but Megaupload is sucks nowadays unless we have Premium account...it means it isn't free.

So if U don't mind, pls. kindly upload it in RapidShare (http://www.rapidshare.de/) or zUpload (http://www.zupload.com/).

Thank you :)

Guest yujah52

episode 128 (74 mb asf version from creidesca's box):

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H3LIYB6K

1. bypass the ad

2. click to download (upper right corner) if you don't see it then close the box blocking you.

yup da-jeong says 'sister since your stomach's swollen (pregnant) this won't fit so i'll take it, okay?'

Unfortunately they didn't "do it" in ep. 128 or 129. :(

^^^hehehe, my sis thinks so too, she said when SK tackled JN right before they were going to bed that's when it'll happen...but i think otherwise :)

ACK! now i have to use this color font since i changed by siggie :(

Guest dramaok

Thank U for the link, but Megaupload is sucks nowadays unless we have Premium account...it means it isn't free.

So if U don't mind, pls. kindly upload it in RapidShare (http://www.rapidshare.de/) or zUpload (http://www.zupload.com/).

Thank you :)

i think mega is still free just slower. the premium allows you to upload files larger than 250mb and dl is faster. try the link again. i'll upload to rapidshare if it still doesn't work.

some newsclip to share. i translated the jist.

6a2483f.jpg

end of a 5-day workweek for Go Joo-Won

starting from april 1st, Go Joo-Won will be appearing on kbs2 weekend drama 'the famous 7 sisters' as one of the lead casts.

since his current drama 'peculiar woman, peculiar man' runs from monday to friday on kbs1, and the new drama will broadcast on saturdays and sundays,

Go Joo-Won will be on tv everyday. since 'peculiar woman, peculiar woman' still has 2 months to go, util it will end in june, Go's shooting schedule has become an issue.

however, since both dramas belong to the same broadcasting company, they are doing their best to make sure the shooting will not conflict.

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...0323211346436d5

----------

and about JN and SH's 'night together'.

i'm kinda glad they didn't 'do it' even though i'd totally understand.

cuz JN would be labeled a richard simmons/seductress by the jang family.

but you never know with these daily dramas. cuz they can't show a lot due to the age 12 rating.

i wouldn't be surprised if later on they go back to that night and change the story saying they did have something going on. for those of you who remember 'my sweetheart my darling' they never showed ki-joon and in-young 'doing it' when they spent the night together at the cottage after they divorced but later on they went back to that night and showed more and this time the audience saw more.

Guest myapril

I'll answer your question with this picture

bscap340.jpg

Ummmnn......that smile says something else to me! But then again, like I said earlier I've a very colourfull imagination..........!!!!!!!! So, I'll say yes, they did it......as far as chang family thinking JN a richard simmons....they'll think regardless.......! And that cloth thing could be to confuse us......the viewer.....no?yes?.....caz a lot of people couldn't totally belive that SH could be MS's son since her hubby was indifferent towards any issue regarding SH........so, this could a trick thing.....!But anyway, if they didn't do it, I so totally DO NOT get that smile from JN!

Guest jemima

i think mega is still free just slower. the premium allows you to upload files larger than 250mb and dl is faster. try the link again. i'll upload to rapidshare if it still doesn't work.

Thanks for your reply. And many thanks if U kind to upload it in RapidShare :)

Maybe you don't how frustrating to access Megaupload nowadays...... as it always appears this message when we click the link :

All download slots (100) assigned to your country (Indonesia) are in use.

Please try again later.

NEW: All users of our free Megaupload Toolbar enjoy unlimited downloads around the clock.

Click here to download and install the toolbar, then retry your download.

For unlimited use of our service, you can buy our Premium Membership. Download with Premium!

For bigger file, you can use zUpload (up to 500MB)

Guest Happy_Day

~*kYo*~ -

Thanks for the screen caps of the scene with Hae-in. I thought that part was hilarious! I don't know what they were all telling her, except I gather Da-jeung was saying, "Sister, I'm borrowing your skirt, OK."

Hae-in and Ki-woong's romance is so tepid compared with Jong-nam and Suk-hyun's.

I haven't watched this episode yet, but I saw the previews. You know the part when Hae-In is yelling at GiWoong.. Was that in the dream? What was she yelling? It sounded like, "죽었다구!! (He/She DIED!!"). But I'm sure that wasn't what she said. Haha!!!

And as for HI and KW's romance being tepid, I like it like that. It's so peaceful, relaxing, and fun to watch. Unlike the other couple's. Aigo, so complex for them. 골치 아퍼 to watch!

Guest myapril

Just watched 129 on VOD...it was giving me some problem....but watched it nonetheles!

Once Creidesca (sp?) post the CB link then I'll post the CAPS.

Well, Nara Witch ........did it again......!!! She slapped JN again :fury: :fury: :fury: and I hope SH will say something, caz that's where the epi ended. Nara looked at the cloths hanging (I think, under garments :rolleyes: stuff like that of both SH and JN ) and slapped her.......so obviously what she is thinking is ......!

But I was really surprised that Nara really didn't put that much effort or didn't go completely hysterical once she found out SH and JN are missing! That's kind of weird I think. She was able to go only because MS told her that JN called......otherwise we didn't see any attempt from Nara to find them, did anyone notice that? That was kind of ........not Nara like! But hey, she is back to being b****h..........again.

Professor97, I don't see IB with eyeliner though, which scene you are reffering to?Well, actually he can not only wear eyeliner if he wants he can also wear lipstic-blush-all other make up there are.....and get the heck out of here.... :D At the end of episode 129 in preview......JN says something to JO, and JO starts hitting her (not violently, the way usually elder people do-when SH ran away last time and Nara was kind off lightly hitting him when he got back-that way) so I am hoping JN says to JO finally that she can't help it with SH!!! I so hope so......I know we all do! :D

Guest kawaiiyuki

I look forward to screen caps and eps 130? looks good(from the perviews.) Hope JN calls off things with IB. It also looks like SH will stand up to Nara, the witch, once again cause when he found JN she was on the floor crying and he wiped away her tear... once again, thanks for all the screen caps and spot translation.

Guest myapril

Wow! There are quite a few first time posters here! LOL- I was one in the beinging too.......and now I can't stop!

I've been hanging out here in soompi for quite a long time (started during last 2 dramas), and at another board since YH, but never posted. But then when TBB started felt like it was time to speak up.... :lol:

Oh, well I love watching this drama so much that 2 nights in a row I've been watching 2 episodes at the same time- :lol: When the VOD came out , on TV it was time for TBB too..........so, I had two at the same time......(even though VOD could wait) one on VOD and the other TV...... :crazy: And I was starring back and forth.......!!!

My hubby banned watching TBB when he is home :( otherwise, he threatned he would mess up my comp! :rolleyes: caz I've been watching so.......much!

~*KYO*~, thanks for the CAPS, :)

By the way, I'm not sure when Snam will be back (she said she would be gone for 10days)...so will you be able to post CAPS starting next Monday? Caz I'll be on a break.......and won't be home for a week! And once I come back I'll take it over again! Snam should have some time helping with translation! If you can post that would be great! :D

Archived