[drama 2005] Peculiar Woman, Peculiar Man. 별난여자, 별난&#45224

Guest jinhee

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest myapril

Can't wait for the screen caps later today.

Here we go............... :)

SH and JN fighting over sleeping in the same room:

bscap250.jpg

bscap251.jpg

bscap253.jpg

Here comes the fun part- :P

bscap254.jpg

bscap255.jpg

bscap257.jpg

bscap258.jpg

bscap259.jpg

bscap260.jpg

bscap263.jpg

bscap264.jpg

bscap265.jpg

Next day JN trips (?) over SH

bscap266.jpg

bscap268.jpg

At the beach ......

bscap269.jpg

bscap270.jpg

bscap271.jpg

bscap272.jpg

bscap273.jpg

bscap274.jpg

Guest myapril

After the "Muddy Game (?)"

bscap275.jpg

bscap276.jpg

bscap277.jpg

JN arguing again :rolleyes: to go back and SH says about his birth and stunned JN

bscap281.jpg

bscap282.jpg

bscap284.jpg

SH mad leaving the phone

bscap285.jpg

bscap286.jpg

bscap287.jpg

And everyone last but not least my FAVORITE scene of all time- :D:D

bscap280.jpg

ummm.......can she stay like that for the rest of the drama?????Pleaseeeeee

i don't think they will SH's character off..i mean come on now..one of tha main stories of this drama is SH n JN--so it would be stupid just to kill him off..and why ruin a good drama eh!

hehehe i just want my SH n JN ending!

Guest kawaiiyuki

Thank you so much Myapril for the wonderful screen shots. Was that Nara under the blanket in the last shot? What is she doing under there? Hope she never wakes up!

I'm not Korean, but am Asian and is watching the show in NY. So I'm looking forward to the upcoming eps. It will also give me a heads up on how it will end. Hopefully like everyone here I hope it's good and the writers don't kill off our fav. SH. That would be too sad. Anyway, Esp 128 looks great so many SH and JN moments. I can't wait till MyApril or anyone to post screen caps for the next eps.

i don't think they will SH's character off..i mean come on now..one of tha main stories of this drama is SH n JN--so it would be stupid just to kill him off..and why ruin a good drama eh!

hehehe i just want my SH n JN ending!

I want my SH and JN ENDING TOO! Keep our fingers cross!

Thank you so much Myapril for the wonderful screen shots. Was that Nara under the blanket in the last shot? What is she doing under there? Hope she never wakes up!

My sentiments exactly........ Myapril thanks for the screen caps and Creidesca for uploading 128 so quickly for us all. :w00t::w00t::w00t:

It is great fun to see SK and JN having fun together. :)

I can not wait hear about what JO is saying about SK to MS. Do you think Nara will find them in episode 129 or 130. Let's hope for 130.......

SK do not go away!!!!!!!!!!!! You will have alot of sad fans!!!!! :(:(:(

Sorry a problem with quoting!!!!!

Guest professor97

My April the screen cap of Nara under the covers is good. She's under the covers because she's now aware that SH and JN are somewhere alone together and she hasn't yet figured out how to find them--but that's coming because Jongnam will call her mom. DUMB> Who calls their mom when they are on an adventure with a stud muffin! :D

Guest ChiSoju

Just finished watching ep 128:

YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!!

Well, you get the idea! :D

Aside from the scenes with Jong-nam and Suk-hyun, I loved the scene where Hae-in envisions herself as an all-but-enslaved bride. She must watch dramas too!

Uh, but what's the deal with K Home Shopping? Sound like big trouble brewing!

Guest myapril

Just finished watching ep 128:

YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!!

DITTO! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I'll post the CAPS very soon. I'm trying YSI now, but lasttime HQ file didn't work for me.

Guest trendy

please, i know this is kind of late, but i've been so busy and didn't get to episode 124 in time, and now it's gone :( can anyone upload it again. sorry for so much trouble, but i really wanted to see KW and HI. thanks so much to for everyone posting updates and translating.

Guest professor97

Me too--finally 128 episode was great. But the witch is on her way. Tonight was the first time I hated Minsook too for telling that wicked witch that Jaoek had heard from Jn. I'm going to hate episode 129 and 130 if that witch shows up. I hope Sukhyun tells her to fly off on her broom. :fury: I wish I could put her in a spaceship headed for nowhere and Minsook too--the blabbermouth :( .

I can't wait to hear what they said to each other--but those little hearts over their heads were just too, too precious. And when Sukhyun slipped off her ring from IB :D

By the way did anyone notice that IB looked like he had on black eyeliner again--they make him up so he looks spooky and like a woman :w00t: Maybe he could hook up with Nara :lol:

EPISODE 128 ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

Go JN and SK!!!!!!!!! :)

Nara is going to have a hissy fit!!!!!!!! :lol:

I can't wait to see what is going to happen next............

All I know EVIL NARA is on the way.. :tongue2: :tears: :tongue2:

Guest myapril

CAPS from Episode 128:

Jn looks at the phone and runs to find SH

bscap300.jpg

bscap301.jpg

bscap304.jpg

bscap305.jpg

JN goes to the beach and finds SH and....

bscap306.jpg

bscap308.jpg

bscap307.jpg

bscap309.jpg

bscap310.jpg

bscap313.jpg

bscap314.jpg

bscap316.jpg

Back to the house:

bscap324.jpg

bscap325.jpg

bscap326.jpg

bscap328.jpg

bscap329.jpg

SH asks JN to take the ring off

bscap330.jpg

bscap331.jpg

While kissing her SH takes off the ring----------------LOVE THE SCENE

bscap332.jpg

bscap333.jpg

bscap334.jpg

bscap335.jpg

bscap336.jpg

bscap337.jpg

Ok after the kiss scene below scene follows-not sure what to make of it- By the way, my imagination is VERY COLOURFULL!!!!! And I Do Not want to get CENSORED here! :D

bscap338.jpg

bscap339.jpg

Ok, what's that smile for?????????? ;)

bscap340.jpg

bscap342.jpg

bscap343.jpg

bscap344.jpg

bscap346.jpg

bscap347.jpg

bscap348.jpg

bscap349.jpg

bscap350.jpg