Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

Thanks so much for sharing the trailer @arranggr and @demarchelier , I got goosebumps watching it, Goddess is just SO COOL!!!Can't wait to watch the movie in soon, July please hurry come!
So excited...!

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Guest queenjihyun

Whooooaaaaa.i love the trailer very short but so intense..and goddess wearing glasses so cool...can't wait to see more of sniper Ahn Ok-yun :D

Guest queenjihyun

Guns blazing and plots in motion for period action movie Assassination
assassination_1.jpg

Ha Jung-wooJeon Ji-hyun, and Lee Jung-jae as a trio of badasses? By now those things are just a given considering their track record (Ha: Kundo, The Terror Live; Jeon:You From Another Star, The Thieves; Lee: Face Reader, New World), but that doesn’t make their new period action film Assassination look any less fun. (Also, it’s nice to see that the Gaksital set is still getting work.)

The movie has its official poster out and a trailer to go with it, which outlines the plot for us: It’s 1933 during the Japanese Occupation years, and the three leads are brought together as a team as an assassination plot unfolds. Ha Jung-woo plays a contract killer, Jeon Ji-hyun is a sharpshooter and member of the independence army, and Lee Jung-jae is an employee of the provisional government. Set in both Shanghai and Gyeongseong (former Seoul), the movie traces “the different choices and fates of these peope, who have no country, no name, and no forgiveness.”

The trailer looks like a fast-paced, explosion-filled action extravaganza, and with director Choi Dong-hoon of The Thieves in charge, I expect a summer popcorn blockbuster. Sure,The Thieves had a paper-thin plot, but I found it totally entertaining in a mindless way, and I’ll take any chance to watch Jeon Ji-hyun kicking richard simmons and taking names. (The boys aren’t too shabby either.)

The cast of Assassination includes reliable supporting leads Oh Dal-soo (The Pirates) andJo Jin-woong (A Hard Day); the movie will release in July.

assassination5.jpg

assassination8.jpg

assassination10.jpg

assassination12.jpg

assassination13.jpg

assassination15.jpg

assassination16.jpg

assassination17.jpg

assassination18.jpg

cr: http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/04/guns-blazing-and-plots-in-motion-for-period-action-movie-assassination/

'The Assassination' preview trailer unveils lonely independence activist, Jeon Ji-hyeon

"The Assassination" teaser trailer revealed on April 28th foretells the assassination operation with the intense sound of gunshots in the set of the brilliant night street in Shanghai as well as of Gyeonseong City of the lost country. Jeon Ji-hyeonLee Jeong-jae, and Ha Jeong-woo finally make their appearance.

Jeon Ji-hyeon, a gunman of Korea Independence Army and Lee Jeong-jae, a member of Provisional Government of the Republic of Korea and Ha Jeong-woo, a contract sniper and his partners, Oh Dal-sooand Jo Jin-woong look amazing.

With the interlaced stories between the characters surrounding the assassination operation and the thrilling action acting, the movie will deliver the unpredictable suspense to the viewers.

cr: Hancinema

Edited by demarchelier

Hara wants to try a role like Chun Songyi

Wednesday, April 29, 2015  goo hara, kara  128 comments

201504291005032410_1.jpg

Article: Goo Hara, "I want to try a role like 'Stars' Chun Songyi"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+1,076, -15] Don't make me laugh

2. [+970, -20] ??? It's good to have big dreams but does she think a funny and lovable character is easy to pull off? A character like Chun Songyi is even harder to act out because you have to be exaggerated with your actions but not to the point that it's uncomfortable to watch... And she's also depressed on the inside so there's a lot of depth that Jun Ji Hyun was able to pull off here.

3. [+869, -14] I was feeling pretty down before my break but thanks for giving me a laugh

4. [+41, -2] What the ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+39, -3] Please know where you belong..

6. [+33, -2] Hara-ya, just stay quiet if you're making money off of no talents..

7. [+24, -4] Back off, Hara-ya..

8. [+19, -2] Is she this brave because she's so dumb? You have to know where you belong and act accordingly for a long living career...

9. [+18, -2] She's preparing a solo in July... I'm in shock... Goo Hara doing a solo..

10. [+15, -2] For someone who's basically making free money despite not knowing how to sing or dance, it's straight up rude for her to even be dreaming this big. At least get your original career in proper order.

-

hahahaha.................. Their standard became really high because of JJH.  I don't think anyone can pull off CSY's character.
Edited by RachelleN

Ha Jung Woo Thought Jun Ji Hyun Was Seductive When He First Met Her

In the midst of increasing anticipation for the release of the new film “Assassination,” a two-yea- old interview with star Ha Jung Woo in which he described his impression of co-star Jun Ji Hyun is also gaining new attention.

In the January 2013 interview on MBC’s “Section TV,” Ha Jung Woo discussed his first impression of the actress when they worked on their first mutual project, “The Berlin File.” Describing their first time meeting at a pork belly restaurant, he said that he found the actress to be “seductive with attractive qualities.”

Two years later, the former screen couple are starring together in “Assassination,” a story about a group of assassins fighting for Korea’s freedom from Japan in 1933. In the film, Jun Ji Hyun plays sniper and freedom fighter An Ok Yoon, Lee Jung Jae plays an agent from the Korean Interim Government, while Ha Jung Woo plays the part of a contract killer.

The film isn’t set to debut until July, but take a look at the trailer below for a sneak peek.

cr: SOOMPI

--------------------

He found her "seductive with attractive qualities" while at the pork belly restaurant?!? That's like extremely funny and sexy at the same time. 

Edited by demarchelier