web_2038689420_6aac5e96.jpg

web_2038689420_6fc05c79.jpg

web_2038689420_e02688eb.jpg

web_2038689420_876436e4.jpg

cr: jjh dc

Guest queenjihyun

ELLE INTERVIEW

Page 4

Q: That was really an unexpected answer. Is it to overcome the suspicions that you went thru?

A: Sorry about that. When I was young, seems like I just simply performed. When I didn’t act well, I still performed. When I didn’t like it, I still performed. But because of that, those experiences created me as you see now. The confidence of ‘I did it’ allows me to turn something not done well into motivation instead. Moreover, after such a long time, I’ve also become matured.

Q: You started in your teens. Did you want to be an actor from the start? At that age, getting all that attention, did it put any burden on you?

A: Do I regret not being able to do the things that I want to do casually as I please? This kind of questions has been asked many times before. The things that I want to do when I was small, I have done them all, with memories to keep. The only thing different from other people is that I have more memories in the area of filming. In short, I don’t have any regrets. I am doing pretty well living as an actor. Being the focus of attention from small may make people think “I am different from others”, but I have never felt that I am special. To have that type of thinking, indicate that you are prepared to be lonely. In order not to be bound by that kind of thinking, I have put in a lot of efforts. It’s the same now.

Q: Altho I understand what you mean, but JJH saying she is not special, seems to be too humbling, isn’t it? (laugh)

A: I’ve never felt “I am an actor, I’m different from others”. Thinking like that, it implies that one is very lonely and you build a wall when you see people. If I don’t want to become that lonely, then I need to let people understand that I am just as ordinary as everyone.

Q: Some people seem to be born with talent. Watching you shoot the pictorial, suddenly I have that feeling.

A: For me, it’s when I see actors like (Kim) Soo Hyun-ssi that I get that thought. Do I send out that kind of feeling too? (laugh)

Q: It’s obvious that your appearance is not ordinary, isn’t it? Looks can also be considered an actor’s talent, right?

A: But if you rely on looks, you can’t go on for long. You also have to work hard.

Translated by @jaimex thank you :D

@queenjihyun70900840.1_99_20150425080307.jpg?type=w5
HOW IS JEON JI HYUN'S ASSASSINATION TO HOLD OFF THE BARRAGE OF HOLLYWOOD BLOCKBUSTERS[Korean News - Sports Donga - 25 April 2015]
Jeon Ji Hyun will carry a heavy weight on her shoulders when attention is brought back to her with the release of her film, 'Assassination', this summer. There is high interest in how 'Assassination' will stand against the Hollywood blockbusters which are opening one after the other with 'The Avengers: Age Of Ultron' first then 'Mission:Impossible Rogue Nation' in July. 'Assassination' is planning to premiere sometime at the end of July to early August to coincide with the vacation/holiday season. Director Choi Dong Hoon's film 'The Thieves' premiered around the same time in 2012 and was successful in bringing 12 million viewers. Although Ha Jung Woo, Lee Jung Jae, and Oh Dal Su are leads, it is Jeon Ji Hyun's character who is heavily featured in the film. Early confirmation from the film crew is Jeon Ji Hyun's name is listed first in the ending credits. Ahead of the premiere of 'Assassination' there is high anticipation in China. Jeon Ji Hyun's popularity there is due to a Hallyu craze created from her appearance in the SBS drama 'My Love From The Star'. 'Assassination' is a story of independence fighters set in 1930's Shanghai, China. Jeon Ji Hyun will play the role of sniper, Ahn Ok Yoon.
Netizens comments...
[+426,-16] I don't know, Jeon Ji Hyun is a pretty sure thing[+372,-28] The Thieves was fun and not one but many netizens thought so too. This is director Choi Dong Hoon of The Big Swindle, Jeon Woo-chi, Thieves, and Tazza. There is no reason not to expect the same this time.[+319,-15] My god! Fashion babe and pretty...God is unfair[+241,-21] Target a niche market. Blockbusters. Surprisingly a lot of people are tired of foreign movies[+210,-16] Assassination ㄷㄷLook at the actors

Guest queenjihyun

Thank you @demarchelier :D whatever the results of the film i know jjh gave all her best and proud to this movie.

Guest cintakoreadrama

The first Korean actress I love, I know her before I know any Korean actress. I love you :-*
Love from Indonesia.