Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

@queenjihyun , from your chinese link (thank you for the link) of the Elle article, I translated the interview part. Hope you don't mind, and hope it's better than GoogleTranslate.

Chun Song Yi is my second chance.

ELLE: Look, the pedestrians outside are turning their heads seeing "Sassy Girl" sitting here. I'm curious about what they are thinking.

JJH : Just now, I also noticed the pedestrians outside and made eye contact with some of them. I was also thinking, "Does this person know me?". (laugh) Actually, I don't appear a lot on TV. Seriously speaking, I only started becoming well-known after acting in "You Who Came From The Stars".

ELLE: Compared to your movies, you certainly acted in fewer TV dramas.

JJH : Seriously speaking, my first leading role in a drama is "You Who Came From The Stars", and it felt pretty good. At that time, suddenly the ratings shot up to nearly 30%. Every week, there were millions of viewers waiting punctually in front of their TV to watch this drama. People who go to the movies, have to specifically spend money to buy movie tickets, and at a specific time go to a specific cinema; while to watch TV, you just need to sit comfortably at home and enjoy it free of charge. So, watching TV should feel more intimate. Throughout Asia, the response to this drama is pretty good. This made us, the drama crew very excited. Speaking like this, do I sound like a person from the olden times? (laugh)

ELLE: Comparing to movies, the shooting schedule for dramas are more tight. It is very exhausting, right?

JJH : It's very tiring. Had wanted to die too. (laugh) Many times I felt I couldn't go on anymore. After a nap, I felt I have the strength, and thus continue shooting.

ELLE: In "You Who Came From The Stars", you brought Chun Song Yi to life, acting the role of an actress, how do you feel?

JJH : The role of Chu Song Yi is very interesting. She follows her heart, and sometimes a little out-of-line, thus she is often being misunderstood by others, but a lot of her feelings and emotions are very appealing, that they resonate. So this is a very cute role. I bring the understanding in my own acting career to act in the role of Chun Song Yi. I also added some exaggeration of my own personality. So it is not considered too difficult. But as an actor, playing a character much like your own self is not a good thing. So for me, compared to Chun Song Yi, the new movie (Assasination) is a more interesting experience. Acting a side of you that you don't originally have, isn't that what an actor should do? But, to act out naturally this Chun Song Yi who is a forceful character, the pressure on me is very great. How to show that she is careless on the outside and sensitive inside, is no small challenge. Truthfully, I am a bit tired. (laugh)

ELLE: Do you like fried chicken, beer?

JJH : Actually, previously I don't really like to drink, but I have slowly started to like the feeling of being a bit tipsy. Sometimes, I suddenly have the mood and impulse to have a drink. So sometimes, I feel that I have grown up, and become an adult. (laugh)

ELLE: Would you love an alien?

JJH : There are so many people on earth, why must one fall in love with an alien? But if we are really fated to meet, then it's best to be an alien as handsome as Soo Hyun.

ELLE: In any case, this drama brought you the second peak in your career.

JJH : After "My Sassy Girl", suddenly I became very popular in Asia. Now that I think of it, it was a very valuable opportunity. If I can do it over again, I should have a better grasp over it. But at that time, success came a little too easy for me. Thus this time, getting Asia's attention again through the role of Chun Song Yi, I'm indeed very grateful. Now that I have understood there won't be another chance again, I will be more serious towards my job, and will work harder. I hope to get more love, and will strive to do better. For me now, the resource that I'm most short of, is time.

Guest queenjihyun

Wow thank you..now i understand it clearly are you chinesse? @jaimex :D hope you can translate more of her interview.

Actor Chun Jung Myung asked in a recent interview whether the actress he would like to work together. He said, he want to cooperate with Jeon Ji Hyun and Song Hye Kyo. "Jun Ji Hyun although, she is a superstar, but treated me very warm, and Song Hye Kyo we met when she came to International Film Festival for her movie "The Grandmaster" she is really beautiful." (trans by google)

babyflo_15 said: Actor Chun Jung Myung asked in a recent interview whether the actress he would like to work together. He said, he want to cooperate with Jeon Ji Hyun and Song Hye Kyo. "Jun Ji Hyun although, she is a superstar, but treated me very warm, and Song Hye Kyo we met when she came to International Film Festival for her movie "The Grandmaster" she is really beautiful." (trans by google)

@queenjihyun , I m Chinese descent, not living in China (don't think I can survive there, actually). I can only read "functional" chinese. Don't speak/listen too well. So if it's simple, yes, I would b glad to help translate JJH related stuff - just send me the link. Btw, same goes for francais.

Jeon Ji-hyeon says she wants to work with Li Bingbing again, during her visit to China

photo582417.jpg
Actress Jeon Ji-hyeon has visited China.
According to a Chinese media on April 8th, Ji-hyeon attended a promotion event held in Beijing, China on the previous day.
During her interview on the day, Ji-hyeon mentioned about the Chinese actress, Li Bingbing. Jeon Ji-hyeon and Li Bingbing co-starred in the Chinese film, "Snow Flower and the Secret Fan" by director, Wayne Wang.
Jeon Ji-hyeon said about Li Bingbing, "Whenever there'd be an opportunity, I'd love to work with her. I could learn a lot of things from her on the set and I've always had a good impression of her".
Li Bingbing also mentioned about Jeon Ji-hyeon during her interview last year. Li Binbbinb said at the time, "I've recently become addicted after watching 'My Love from the Star'. I really like Cheon Song-I" and "I'd like to work with her if there'd come an opportunity".
Jeon Ji-hyeon's new movie, "The Assassination" co-starring Lee Jeong-jae and Ha Jeong-woo will be released soon.source: TV Asia
Credit Hancinema

JEON JI HYUN BUILDING A SINGLE-FAMILY HOME IN SAMSEONG-DONG, GANGNAM-GU, SEOULi-2QvbsQS.jpg
cr as tagged

Look who is building a single-family home in Samseong-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, the 'Beverly Hills of South Korea'. JJH took out a 30 billion won bank loan to purchase a home in Samseong-dong in June 2014. 7.5 billion won was paid to purchase the villa. She demolished it in order to construct a new home. According to some media, construction was interrupted due to excessive structural changes, construction accidents, and neighbor complaints. However, JJH's side said that this wasn't true, and it was because of demolition of the existing building structures and designing of the new house. Since new construction is ongoing, the scale of the house with a basement, first and second floors is about 681㎡.
Hmmm...JJH, is this part of some sort of family planning? :D
SOURCE (1)(2)(3)

Guest queenjihyun

Looks like she and her hubby are planning to have a big family so she purchased that house. looking forward what's next...:D i wonder what will happen on their luxury bldg where she and her husband reside after their wedding.

Guest queenjihyun

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Jun Ji Hyun Undergoing Constant Dispute With Neighbors
jun-ji-hyun.jpg

Though Jun Ji Hyun is the beloved sweetheart of Korea, it seems that she may not be that popular among her neighbors.

Last June 25, Jun Ji Hyun bought a villa, located in the Hyundai House Neighborhood, worth 7 billion won (approx. 6.4 million USD).

However, she has not moved in for the past year because of the conflict with her neighbors during the process of rebuilding the house.

“There were some problems with the neighbors regarding the reconstruction of the house,” a representative of the villa said. “Many were unhappy about how the parking lot entrance was designed.” Currently, all construction has been halted.

jun-ji-hyun-home.jpg

Jun Ji Hyun had completely knocked down the original house in order to build a new one. However, she failed to ask for the neighbors’ consent on this alteration, causing conflicts when she decided to change the parking lot entrance to the opposite direction.

A real estate expert explained, “The villas are lined along a very narrow street. Jun Ji Hyun bought a house in the C line. If she moves the parking lot to the opposite side, then it will directly face the entrance of the houses behind her (located in D line). It would cause a lot of chaos.”

Currently, only her original villa has been torn down.

Hyundai House Neighborhood is often referred to as the Beverly Hills of Korea because stars such as Shin Ae RaCha In PyoLee Mi Yeon, and Rain have lived there in the past. Even now, Kim Nam JooKim Seung Woo, and several company CEOs live in the neighborhood.

Meanwhile, Jun Ji Hyun is a powerhouse in the real estate field, estimated to have around 30 billion won (approx. 27.5 million USD) worth of land. In 2007, she bought a building in Nonhyun-dong that is now worth 15 billion won (approx. 13.7 million USD), and in 2013, she bought a villa worth 3.1 billion won (approx. 2.8 million USD) in Ichon-dong and another in Samsung-dong.

cr: http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/08/jun-ji-hyun-undergoing-constant-dispute-with-neighbors/

:-?  #-o

Thank you @jaimex for posting and translating the interview.
I really love reading her interviews. It helps us to know her more. I really miss watching her on screen!! I can't wait to watch her new movie plus the promotions of this. I really want her to be in Running Man!! or any variety shows hehehe. 
There's so many castings, left and right, in dramaland. I wish someone will persuade her again to do a drama again.Last week, I finished watching korean drama "Kill Me, Heal Me", then I thought JJH and Ji Sung would be a great pair. Hope they'll work together in the future. please please please!! :D  

queenjihyun said: class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Jun Ji Hyun Undergoing Constant Dispute With Neighbors

demarchelier said: queenjihyun said: class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Jun Ji Hyun Undergoing Constant Dispute With Neighbors