Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

Jeon Ji-hyun and Lee Young-ae is known as model more than 1 billion won Class A special advertising star. According to this article.:D

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=427&aid=0000019123

So happy coz both of them are good friends...lol(what's the connection??)haha

I assume 1 billion won for only 1 ad, since last year she earned almost 25 billion won for her 20+ different advertisement contract.  And that article said she remains #1 in CF for almost a decade. The mysterious goddess was really amazing. How can she managed that???? She's really JJH.

Edited by RachelleN
  • Like 2

Guest queenjihyun

The likely blockbusters for summer 2015

26011135.jpg

Showbox’s “Assassination”

Star director Choi Dong-hoon of “The Thieves” (2012) returns with a heavier film both in terms of budget and ambience by revisiting the 1930s, when Korea was under Japanese colonial rule.

Acknowledging that the younger generation (including himself) is not very aware of that dark era, Choi said that he was determined to introduce a fictional four-member team that has an assassination scheme to wipe out key figures of the Japanese regime. 

The 18 billion won ($16.2 million) production includes a stellar cast including Lee Jung-jae, Ha Jung-woo and Cho Jin-woong. Above all, the appearance of Jun Ji-hyun, arguably the fantasy woman for each and every Korean man, assured a lot of limelight since the film got underway. 

Jun plays talented sniper Ahn Ok-yoon, who is also the team’s leader. Diverging from her extravagant and flashy roles in the hit television drama “My Love From The Stars” and blockbuster “The Thieves,” Jun shows a more humble demeanor playing a hardheaded independence fighter. 

During a press event on Monday at Apgujeong CGV in southern Seoul, Jun revealed that looking natural while holding a rifle was her biggest challenge. That led to strenuous rehearsals performing gun-shooting actions while leaping between buildings.

Actor Lee, who plays Yeom Seok-jin, a member of Korea’s provisional government, said that he lost more than 15 kilograms (33 pounds) to play the role and struggled with the agonizingly complex mind of Yeom. 

The film opens on July 22.

cr:http://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/article.aspx?aid=3005852&cloc=etc|jad|googlenews 

Super agree on this part of the article..hahaha.. "Jun Ji-hyun, arguably the fantasy woman for each and every Korean man"  but sorry guys she is already married.

Hi. This is a quickie translation of this interview so I might go back and forth in tweaking the thing. If you want to take a look at it, here is the transcript of the interview in Korean:

http://www.ystarnews.com/starnews/news_view.php?article=0000000008806&cg1=

Thanks to @queenjihyun for finding the transcript for verbal Korean impaired people like me.

[K STAR Anchor] Jeon Ji Hyun cut her trademark long hair for the film Assassination. It's not the only transformation. It's a 180 degree change.

[K STAR] My Sassy Girl's long straight hair

[My Sassy Girl Scene ~ Jeon Ji Hyun] Gyeon-woo. I'm sorry.

[K STAR] The lovely thief who captivated Korean audiences

[Thieves Scene ~ Jeon Ji Hyun] You little bastard, relax your lips when kissing.

[K STAR] The celebrity nickname well-suited for her better than anyone else

[My Love From The Star Scene ~ Jeon Ji Hyun] Yes, it's me Cheon Song Yi.

[K STAR] Since 'Stars' one year ago, Jeon Ji Hyun has returned to movies in Assassination

[Assassination Scene ~ Jeon Ji Hyun] Where do I go?

[Assassination Scene ~ Lee Jung Jae] Gyeongseong

[Assassination Scene ~ Jeon Ji Hyun] Good. I wanted to go just once.

[K STAR] She cut her trademark hair for the film. It's a 180 degree change from Cheon Song Yi from a year ago.

[Interview - Jeon Ji Hyun] In fact, the priority was to learn how to shoot more than my hairstyle. I concentrated on practicing shooting because I thought it has to be natural for a sniper.

[K STAR] Especially remarkable Jeon Ji Hyun with a gun

[Assassination Scene - Jeon Ji Hyun] The mission is finished in 5 minutes. We'll get out of here alive.

[Interview - Jeon Ji Hyun]

Q - How was acting with guns?

A - Not sure if I should tell you this but I really found shooting fun and it relieved a lot of stress. Then I was getting praise for my shooting skills from the supervisor who handled the firearms and the director.

[K STAR] Admiration for the shooting skills of Jeon Ji Hyun who plays the leader of the assassins

[Interview - Choi Deok Moon] When watching Jeon Ji Hyun, I was amazed that she could shoot a gun more than a few feet. I also forgot to shoot but you have to look at the monitor without blinking. Even I wasn't shooting I was blinking. She didn't even blink. I was thinking what an amazing woman!

[Interview - Jo Jin Woong] I agree she's amazing.

[K STAR] She doesn't blink with guns for the sake of her country

[Interview - Jeon Ji Hyun]

Q - How did you get into character?

A (Jeon Ji Hyun) - I'll fight for my country so yeah I'll put my life on the line {laughing} It doesn't seem difficult and once again I'll be shooting a gun in another film. However, in order to understand the character I had to get into the mindset of the sniper during that time in history.

A (Ha Jung Woo) - It's a really cool answer.

A (Jeon Ji Hyun) - Yes, I think that I'd put my life on the line.

[K STAR] Jeon Ji Hyun who plays the leader deserving of protection in the country.

[Interview - Jeon Ji Hyun] I play the role of the captain who is a strong character. Protection was not received and protection wasn't needed...My thought was that I really wanted to be strong.

[K STAR] Watching her transformation were Ha Jung Woo and Lee Jung Jae

[Interview - Ha Jung Woo]

Q - What do you find charming about Jeon Ji Hyun when watching her?

A - These days even the chicken advertisement is very cute, adorable and lovely. She was also lovely in Berlin File but she is now different than when she played Ryun Jung Hee. It's great to see her evolve into this more intense, more seasoned, and more attractive actress.:wub::wub:

[Interview - Lee Jung Jae]

Q - What do you find charming about Jeon Ji Hyun when watching her?

A - In the scene there's a subtlety to her acting, how does she do that? I was talking with the director and remembering the time working with Jeon Ji Hyun. This work this time with her feels new and very cool.

[K STAR] Although in the film Assassination Jeon Ji Hyun has shown a 180 degree change, she's the lovely actress who is still smiling. Toward the end of the interview Jeon Ji Hyun burst into laughter with tears.

[Interview - Lee Jung Jae] Hey, bring me some tissue.

[Interview - Ha Jung Woo] It will be written somewhere that it seemed you were crying in this video.

[Interview - Jeon Ji Hyun] Oh too funny.

[K STAR] Jeon Ji Hyun finally relaxed and finished the interview.

[Interview - Jeon Ji Hyun] Finally all together? Please come and watch our film Assassination - why not?

[Interview - Jeon Ji Hyun, Ha Jung Woo, Lee Jung Jae, Jo Jin Woong] Watch Assassination!

[K STAR] In the end, a smile from Jeon Ji Hyun! Assassination is scheduled to be released on July 22.

Edited by demarchelier
  • Like 3

Guest queenjihyun

You're the best @demarchelier thank you. :)

Now i know why goddess laugh so hard on that interview...hehe..looking at hjw he look so serious but watching him doing interviews with jjh he seems like a goofy person no wonder goddess always laugh whenever they have an interview together just like on berlin file.

베를린 하정우 전지현(하정우가 말만하면 웃는 전지현ㅋㅋ): http://youtu.be/a0UaBbX_4-I

Edited by queenjihyun

Now i know why goddess laugh so hard on that interview...hehe..

You're welcome. Sorry I posted it late but this week has been crazy. Ha Jung Woo is such a freaking smooth talker! Gawd! It ruined her! She couldn't keep a straight face the rest of the interview.:lol::lol:

Edited by demarchelier
  • Like 1

Guest queenjihyun

Now i know why goddess laugh so hard on that interview...hehe..

You're welcome. Sorry I posted it late but this week has been crazy. Ha Jung Woo is such a freaking smooth talker! Gawd! It ruined her! She couldn't keep a straight face the rest of the interview.

And i heard a pig laugh on her..hahaha

Edited by queenjihyun

Guest jammylin

CHQ9bB8UwAIRWAC.jpg

CHQ9bgrUEAAdCf5.jpg

CHq1YHcUkAE7Hav.jpg

interesting artworks for Assassination, Jeon Ji Hyun, Gianna Jun ~~

cr: twitter@musA_Arts 

映画『暗殺』チョン・ジヒョン
영화 "#암살" #전지현 

Edited by jammylin

Guest jammylin

Sv3ewO.png

t5ZLxP.png

imageshack.com/a/img905/7862/Sv3ewO.png

imageshack.com/a/img907/8875/t5ZLxP.png

#Assassination #암살 #바탕화면 #전지현 #이정재 #하정우 FAN-MADE WALLPAPER

cr: twitter@jammylinm

Edited by jammylin

Guest jammylin

hvcWuU.jpg

imageshack.com/a/img538/8843/hvcWuU.jpg

The poster scenery of Assassination

cr: assassination.kr

Edited by jammylin

Guest jammylin

Poster Spotted in Donggyo-dong, Seoul

INSTAGRAM@camelia55

노배우 출연한 암살!

동교동 한복판에 광고 딱!! #노남석
#스턴트맨
#암살

11421870_1449359268718606_205434820_n.jp

INSTAGRAM@daehyaa
#암살#쇼박스#린나이빌딩
이게 잘되야 될텐데...
11386437_1428134630846480_63403849_n.jpg

Guest jammylin

iYVpRv.jpgcTcRpB.jpg

HD 2080x1460 
imageshack.com/a/img540/8595/nkrv5U.png
imageshack.com/a/img910/6853/eGXYBF.png

cr: assassination.kr

Ha Jung Woo Jokes About Loving Jun Ji Hyun During Filming of “Assassination”

ha-jung-woo-jun-ji-hyun-800x450.png

On June 27′s episode of “Entertainment Weekly,” the stars of “Assassination” sit down to talk about their new film. When asked what order they were all cast in, Ha Jung Woo says, “I was third. They told me that Lee Jung Jae and Jun Ji Hyun had already been confirmed.”

The reporter then says that it must be great to be Jun Ji Hyun, because as the only female in the main cast she must have been loved by all her male co-stars. “It wasn’t really love…” says Jun Ji Hyun.

But then Ha Jung Woo firmly declares, “I loved her.” His co-stars burst out laughing at this announcement. “It might be a dangerous thing to say but yes, I loved her,” Ha Jung Woo continues.

Later on, the two talk about how they played husband and wife in the film “The Berlin File.” Jun Ji Hyun says that it was really fun to film with Ha Jung Woo. “It was really comfortable and…” and then she bursts out laughing again. Ha Jung Woo takes over to tell the story of how he gifted Jun Ji Hyun with a fruit dehydrator.

Jun Ji Hyun explains, “The funny thing about Ha Jung Woo is that he’s really into innovative products, the kind of things that women usually like.”

“It’s because I’m so bored,” jokes Ha Jung Woo.

“Assassination” is set to hit theaters on July 22.

201506272308222410_1.jpg

jun-ji-hyun-ha-jung-woo.png

jun-ji-hyun-ha-jung-woo-2.png

Source: SOOMPI

Edited by demarchelier
  • Like 6