Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

Starlet Jun Ji-hyun wears eye-catching summer dress at launch

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150326
Actress Jun Ji-hyun wore an eye-catching but understated pink dress for a beauty event Thursday.

The actress wore a light fuschia dress with a printed collar and summery flowers, paired with black peep-toe pumps. Jun, 33, went to the afternoon event at Seoul's Cheongdam-dong to celebrate the launch of a collaborative product range with high-end Korean cosmetics company Hera and French fashion label Olympia Le-Tan. 
The star has been the face of Hera for the past year.

Jun, a popular actress and celebrated Korean beauty, is currently filming the upcoming crime movie "Assassination," in which she stars alongside actors Ha Jung-woo and Lee Jung-jae.
The film will be released in Korea this summer.

K-POP HERALD - Yoon Sarah - March 26, 2015restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150326

Guest queenjihyun

I think her hair extension looks shorter.. i love her dress today but her last week look still the best for me..lol..i dont if its just me but she look so tired just looking at her eyes..

Guest queenjihyun

hahahaha you're fast @demarchelier just saw it on naver that she's at incheon airport she totally removed her hair extension ...stay healthy goddess  :D

More of Goddess Airport Fashion-incheon International Airport 27/04W5vBxyw.jpgOn01Suv.jpg
sPSgnzO.jpg

not our Goddess, when she not touch her hair ;) happy to see her a lot recently but hope she got a lot of rest in april. She does looks tired at Hera event yesterday. @demarchelier is really fast like a ninja. thank you for sharing :)

Her outfit at hera was so girly and summery,her eyes look puffy i dont know if she's just tired or she cried hehe..please take care unnie..i always love her airport fashion so chic and classy.. @demarchelier i hope you can id the scarf hehe..your very good at it.. Her sched is so full..maybe because for the coming months she will be very busy for the promotion of her movie so her scheduler put all the cf photoshoots and events in march..

Guest queenjihyun

KcC said: Her outfit at hera was so girly and summery,her eyes look puffy i dont know if she's just tired or she cried hehe..please take care unnie..i always love her airport fashion so chic and classy.. @demarchelier i hope you can id the scarf hehe..your very good at it.. Her sched is so full..maybe because for the coming months she will be very busy for the promotion of her movie so her scheduler put all the cf photoshoots and events in march..

queenjihyun said: KcC said: Her outfit at hera was so girly and summery,her eyes look puffy i dont know if she's just tired or she cried hehe..please take care unnie..i always love her airport fashion so chic and classy.. @demarchelier i hope you can id the scarf hehe..your very good at it.. Her sched is so full..maybe because for the coming months she will be very busy for the promotion of her movie so her scheduler put all the cf photoshoots and events in march..