Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

Guest queenjihyun

Hello jun ji hyun fans... :wave:

if ever that she decided to make another drama who do you want to be her next leading man?

Guest jisan08

This is the second half of the tv talk show JTBC 썰전/舌戰 (2013.12.05):
First half can be found here: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/218/jeon-ji-hyun-%EC%A0%84%EC%A7%80%ED%98%84/p247

Just before the clip starts the hosts are talking about in today's modern society, the real buying powers falls in age groups 30 and above. Consumers will patronize products when they can relate and they like to see beautiful spokesperson. That in effect, will boost product sales. And then they were saying will that cause some consumers to feel they are being compared to or judged (from the tv ads)? For example, one will think how come I have so much wrinkles on my face and stars in tv dramas look really nice for their age.

Female host: Female psychology is really remarkable. Perfect example is JJH's CF for group ordering. In the CF, she portrays to the consumers that she is living the life and cosumers want to be like her.

Male host: But that's JJH though (meaning no one can be like her! LOL)

Female host: But I can be persuaded that I can be like JJH

Male host: *faint. Like JJH?

(female host gets kind of upset....LOL. Are you saying I can't be like JJH?)

Other male host: JJH endorced this group ordering CF and the whole branding image changed.

Female host: Seeing JJH selecting her shoes, spinning her body around with the dress she selected...

Male host; (imitating JJH) When I am traveling, my trip is fantastic...

Female host: I imagine my life through group ordering can be better

Middle host: It is so important for theses stars to be able to relate to the consumers

Other make host: That fridge CF shown before, the kimchi fridge... To be honest, wearing that white blouse is so suitable for JJH. There's no one else like her. Just looking at JJH makes my heart pound (really touched).

Glasses host: Female look at this will think something is wrong with the fridge. But when males look at this, it's because it's JJH. There's noting wrong with the fridge. Males don't even realize what the CF is advertizing.

Female host: If I buy that fridge, my life will become like that (as shown in the CF)

Red hair host: Guys really focus on who's in the CF. They don't pay attention to the products.

Far left host: JJH not only attracts 30's age group, but also 20's, and all sexes. She's JJH!

Red har host: Like that Hanyu CF, that product looks like a grenade (LMAO)

All male hosts: What is that? I really thought that's a grenade and thinking why is JJH holding a grenade?

(Far left host gesturing throwing a grenade.....LOL)

Red hair host: Males really only see JJH and only females pay attention to the products.

@angellana08

Guest queenjihyun

This is the second half of the tv talk show JTBC 썰전/舌戰 (2013.12.05):

First half can be found here: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/218/jeon-ji-hyun-%EC%A0%84%EC%A7%80%ED%98%84/p247

Just before the clip starts the hosts are talking about in today's modern society, the real buying powers falls in age groups 30 and above. Consumers will patronize products when they can relate and they like to see beautiful spokesperson. That in effect, will boost product sales. And then they were saying will that cause some consumers to feel they are being compared to or judged (from the tv ads)? For example, one will think how come I have so much wrinkles on my face and stars in tv dramas look really nice for their age.

Female host: Female psychology is really remarkable. Perfect example is JJH's CF for group ordering. In the CF, she portrays to the consumers that she is living the life and cosumers want to be like her.

Male host: But that's JJH though (meaning no one can be like her! LOL)

Female host: But I can be persuaded that I can be like JJH

Male host: *faint. Like JJH?

(female host gets kind of upset....LOL. Are you saying I can't be like JJH?)

Other male host: JJH endorced this group ordering CF and the whole branding image changed.

Female host: Seeing JJH selecting her shoes, spinning her body around with the dress she selected...

Male host; (imitating JJH) When I am traveling, my trip is fantastic...

Female host: I imagine my life through group ordering can be better

Middle host: It is so important for theses stars to be able to relate to the consumers

Other make host: That fridge CF shown before, the kimchi fridge... To be honest, wearing that white blouse is so suitable for JJH. There's no one else like her. Just looking at JJH makes my heart pound (really touched).

Glasses host: Female look at this will think something is wrong with the fridge. But when males look at this, it's because it's JJH. There's noting wrong with the fridge. Males don't even realize what the CF is advertizing.

Female host: If I buy that fridge, my life will become like that (as shown in the CF)

Red hair host: Guys really focus on who's in the CF. They don't pay attention to the products.

Far left host: JJH not only attracts 30's age group, but also 20's, and all sexes. She's JJH!

Red har host: Like that Hanyu CF, that product looks like a grenade (LMAO)

All male hosts: What is that? I really thought that's a grenade and thinking why is JJH holding a grenade?

(Far left host gesturing throwing a grenade.....LOL)

Red hair host: Males really only see JJH and only females pay attention to the products.

@angellana08

Thank you for the translation..:) @jisan08‌

The guy on the left really likes her a lot..hehe..wonder what will be his reaction if he see her in person.lol

[Translated news]
Men lied to girlfriend because of Jun Ji Hyun
image_readtop_2014_961303_14045735611417

In a Korean variety show aired on 5 July, 2014, the foreign male guest expressed that his Korean girlfriend has a strong sense of jealousy.  When Jun Ji Hyun was seen while they were walking in the street or watching movies, his girlfriend would point at Jun Ji Hyun and ask him "Who is prettier? Jun Ji Hyun or I?" And then he spoke the truth "Jun Ji Hyun is prettier".  The result was that his girlfriend was very angry.  So now he understood that he shouldn't be that honest to his girlfriend.  His answer now would be "Darling, of course you are prettier~:))
(source: Baidu Tieba translating Korean news http://star.mbn.co.kr/view.php?no=961303&year=2014 )

Park Shin Hye, “I Want Jun Ji Hyun’s Role in ‘The Thieves’” 
201406291543441110_1.jpg
  On the MBC entertainment news program "Section TV Entertainment News," which aired on June 29, 2014, actress Park Shin Hye made her appearance in an interview and said she would love to play actress Jun Ji Hyun's role in the movie "The Thieves." Actress Park Shin Hye said, "I am interested in action movies these days. I want to play a role that actress Jun Ji Hyun had in the movie 'The Thieves'."

(source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/26984/20140630/park-shin-hye-i-want-jun-ji-hyun-s-role-in-the-thieves.htm, http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201406291543441110)---------------------------------------------I love Yenicall so much too :x Can't wait to see JJH in her next action movie "Assassination"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Translated News]
Jun Ji Hyun's body worth over 10 billion won, her legs alone worth US$2 million
htm_2014070222719c010c011.jpg

In SBS program "Midnight TV Entertainment" aired on 2 July, 2014, an insurance professional estimated that the insured amount of Jun Ji Hyun's body exceeds 10 billion won (US$10m).  The professional said "the industry insurance experts all believe that Jun Ji Hyun couldn't only insure a part of her body.  If she buys insurance, she has to buy a whole body insurance."
Jun Ji Hyun is 173.5 cm tall and has 40.6 inches (103 cm) long beautiful legs.  The insured amount for her legs is estimated to be at 1 to 2 billion won (US$1 to 2m).  Plus her face, arms and hip, her whole body insured amount must exceed 10 billion won.
HK news video

The editor commented that Jun Ji Hyun's body are fully covered by GOLD LOLAnd this piece of news is widely reported in China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Vietnam...etc LOL
(source: http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/enews/realtime/20140704/52656345, http://isplus.joins.com/article/659/15144659.html?cloc=)

[Translated news]
Chinese netizens asked for Jun Ji Hyun & Song Hye Kyo in return for Tang Wei
news_image_11373940184_540x540.jpg

After news reported that Chinese actress Tang Wei will be marrying a Korean director, Korean netizens thank Chinese for Tang.  In response, Chinese netizens asked for Korean actresses Jun Ji Hyun and Song Hye Kyo to marry to China in return for Tang Wei.  
(source: Baidu Tieba translating http://www.etoday.co.kr/news/section/newsview.php?idxno=943823)
---------------------------------Well well well... one thing, our goddess is married already LOL :-h

Guest queenjihyun

I want Won Bin, Hyun Bin, Gong Yoo , Yoo Yeon Seok, Jo In Sung and Lee Dong Wook.

Lol I hope she'll have another drama maybe next year. ;)

I want won bin too..:) ...i want them to act together in a movie for a long time but sadly it never happen.lol..and if ever that they have a drama wow that would be awesome both of them are movie a-list actor and actress..what a treat for their audience if they decided to do a drama together.

Guest queenjihyun

[Translated News]

Jun Ji Hyun's body worth over 10 billion won, her legs alone worth US$2 million

htm_2014070222719c010c011.jpg

In SBS program "Midnight TV Entertainment" aired on 2 July, 2014, an insurance professional estimated that the insured amount of Jun Ji Hyun's body exceeds 10 billion won (US$10m).  The professional said "the industry insurance expert all believed that Jun Ji Hyun couldn't only insure a part of her body.  If she buys insurance, she has to buy a whole body insurance."

Jun Ji Hyun is 173.5 cm tall and has 40.6 inches (103 cm) long beautiful legs.  The insured amount for her legs is estimated to be at 1 to 2 billion won (US$1 to 2m).  Plus her face, arms and hip, her whole body insured amount must exceed 10 billion won.

HK news video

The editor commented that Jun Ji Hyun's body are fully covered by GOLD LOL
And this piece of news is widely reported in China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Vietnam...etc LOL

(source: http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/enews/realtime/20140704/52656345, http://isplus.joins.com/article/659/15144659.html?cloc=)

She beats rihanna on legs insurance she insured her legs for $1million. jun ji hyun and heidi klum both have $2 million legs insured.heheh..

Is their other korean actress who insured the parts of their body?

Thank you so much for sharing those old pics @saoirselmo ! She looked so young and cute!!
Some gifs from the new BHC CF :x751e1571jw1ei0sgp5l79g20b407wqv5.gif

751e1571jw1ei0sgzaie0g20b407hb29.gif

credits: http://www.weibo.com/208696918
by the way, This thread misses you guys!! :):-h @LimaS @suney @luv_ssh @agie @michellismyname @jjhlover @lisagi @xilikemangos @khatelaloves @llove @CaroleL @PloyL @blackcarnation @venomous_s2 @atumnrain @smm1000 @queeniet @Noor%20IsmahwatiI @yun890 @yvy @rubie @fuschiah @jcon1208 and to others that I forgot to mention...
greetings from our queen!751e1571jw1ehzepyx2mhg207i0b47wi.gif   751e1571jw1ehzet6lokug207d09ihdw.gif

Guest 2hyun

YCFTS 01 [uNCUT SCENE]

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x20zben_engsub-wangjhouse-gianna-jun-ycfts-01-uncut-scene_shortfilms

Guest queeniet

I CHECK TH IS THREADD LIKE 24/7 BUT THERE ARE NO NEWS OF GODDESS LATELY. can only see her thru cfs but hey thats better than nothing LOLi will always support goddess no matter what ~ hopefully i will get to meet her one day even tho the chance is like .0000000000001% LOL GLAD THAT THERES A SUBTEAM FOR GODDESS NOW ~ 

Guest queenjihyun

I CHECK TH IS THREADD LIKE 24/7 BUT THERE ARE NO NEWS OF GODDESS LATELY. can only see her thru cfs but hey thats better than nothing LOL

i will always support goddess no matter what ~ hopefully i will get to meet her one day even tho the chance is like .0000000000001% LOL 
GLAD THAT THERES A SUBTEAM FOR GODDESS NOW ~ 

Watching her cf makes me miss her much more..hoping to see a glimpse of her this week..(plz god grant my wish).