Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

Yey! Welcome to JJH thread/family @StaRix ! We're really happy that many are finally joining this thread.I want to spazz more pictures and updates but I need to go to bed now. Goodnight guys! >:D< I still can't get over with her victory!!

Hit or Miss: Jun Ji Hyun in Oscar de la Renta

Stern oscar niemeyer white gold and diamond earringswhat do you think: was jun ji hyun a hit or miss at baeksang? vote below!. She wore a strapless embroidered oscar.

Jun Ji Hyun was awarded one of the top honors at the 50th Baeksang Art Awards last night. The “Man From the Stars” actress capped the end of her fourteen-year absence from the small screen with the grand prize award in television. In the drama, Jun Ji Hyun played a fashion-forward Hallyu star, so it was fitting that she made waves on the Baeksang red carpet as well. She wore a strapless embroidered Oscar de la Renta gown from the designer’s RTW Spring 2014 collection. The gown’s cutaway shape looked dramatic in motion, allowing Jun Ji Hyun to have a truly breathtaking walk down the red carpet. The actress paired the gown with a silver clutch and rhinestone peeptoe shoes. For jewelry, she kept it simple with a square cocktail ring and H. Stern earrings.

(We’re adding a couple cute photos of her costar Kim Soo Hyun, because why not?)

Oscar de la Renta RTW Spring 2014 (gown retails for approximately $12,000 USD)

H. Stern Oscar Niemeyer white gold and diamond earrings

What do you think: Was Jun Ji Hyun a hit or miss at Baeksang? Vote below!

Source: www.soompi.com

Is it just me or is there really something wrong on this thread??? I can't open the spoilers on page 232 and can't post on the last page. Please help! I wanna see all of the pics! :((
@Rebby @forevergirl

Guest jisan08

Guys are we allowed to share torrent links here? I found 720p version of the ceremony in 2 parts. I already d/l and it's the best quality so far (I'm trying to find 1080 or ts) How do I share?

class="title_sec" style="font-size: 28px; margin: 0px 0px 15px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(39, 41, 42); line-height: 34px; font-weight: normal; font-family: Georgia, 돋움, Dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Song Gang-ho, Jun Ji-hyun get top nods at Baeksang AwardsActor Song Gang-ho and actress Jun Ji-hyun won the grand prizes in the film and television segments, respectively, at the 50th LF Baeksang Arts Awards, held in the Grand Peace Hall of Kyung Hee University in northeast Seoul on Tuesday. 

Song and Jun starred in the film “The Attorney (2013)” and SBS romantic drama “My Love from the Star,” respectively.
20140527002103_0.jpg
The best acting in film awards were given to actor Seol Gyeong-gu and actress Shim Eun-kyung, who starred in “Wish (2013)” and “Miss Granny (2013),” respectively. The best acting in television awards went to actor Cho Jae-hyun of KBS 1TV drama “Jeong Do-jeon” and actress Lee Bo-young of SBS drama “I Hear Your Voice.”

The best film award was presented to “The Attorney (2013),” directed by Yang Woo-seok, and the best television drama award to KBS 2TV’s “Good Doctor.” 

The best entertainment show award was presented to tvN variety show “Grandpas over Flowers,” while the best educational program award went to SBS investigative documentary “I Would Like to Know.”

The awards for best supporting actor and actress went to Lee Jung-jae for “The Face-Reader (2013)” and Jin Kyung for “Cold Eyes (2013),” respectively.

The best director award went to Bong Joon-ho for “Snowpiercer (2013),” and the best producer award to Ahn Pan-seok for JTBC’s “Secret Love Affair.”

Actor Kim Soo-hyun, who starred in the SBS drama “My Love from the Star” and film “Secretly, Greatly (2013),” was named both the best new actor and the most popular actor in the television segment. 

By Chung Joo-won (joowonc@heraldcorp.com) | May 28 2014

Drama boosts Korean-language use overseas

26214243.jpg
One of the most popular questions asked on a Chinese portal website recently is what “xi” means in Korean, a word introduced to residents in China thanks to the hit K-drama “My Love From the Star.” Of course, clothing, accessories and other items featured in the program have been the talk of the town in China, as seen before with many other popular Korean dramas, but this time, the Chinese are enthusiastic about learning Korean vocabulary. 

In the drama that features actress Jun Ji-hyun of “My Sassy Girl” and actor Kim Soo-hyun of “The Thieves,” Jun does not just call Kim by his name, Do Min-jun, but adds “ssi” after it, which is a polite way to refer to a person in Korea. 

The fans used the Chinese pronunciation xi instead of changing it to “Mr.,” its English-language equivalent, or adapting it into Chinese, because they feel that they can’t translate the sentiment of the Korean term. 

FULL READ ON ARTICLE HERE: http://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/article.aspx?aid=2989711

Guest jisan08

How come I can't find any behind the scene or interviews of JJH?? I only see pictures of her interviewed by InStyle. WHERE ARE THE VIDEOS!!! AARRHHHHH

BTW Chingus, PM me your e-mail and I will e-mail you the torrent for 720 mp4 videos in part 1 and 2. It only took me 1/2 hour to d/l. Mad fast!

UPDATEl I just found 1080i. I am d/l now. Yippie!

May 28, 2014
Jun Ji Hyun and Song Kang Ho Receive Highest Honors at the ‘Baeksang Arts Awards’
CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

It was a night of sparkle, eye candy, honors and humility as a countless number of stars walked down the red carpet, nervously hoping that their talents and efforts would be recognized at the 50th Baeksang Arts Awards on May 27. 
From rookies to veterans to production team members, winners were called out one by one, some with tears and some with nothing but gratitude. 
88807406.jpg

Jun Ji Hyun and Song Kang Ho ended up taking the highest honors of the night in the Television and Movie Categories for their respective roles in SBS’ You Who Came From the Stars and the movie The Attorney.
Jun Ji Hyun expressed her gratitude, saying, “Whenever I start a new project, I always think that this is only the beginning but it could also be my last. With those two thoughts in mind, my heart that was stopped beats again. After receiving this award, I’m moved and happy to think that my beating heart from filming You Who Came From the Stars was felt by the viewers.” 
“It wasn’t a warm winter, but a hot winter that we spent [filming],” said Song Kang Ho in his thank you speech. “They weren’t able to receive any awards tonight, but I’ll believe that I received this award because Kwak Do Won, Im Si Wan, and Kim Young Ae passed it along to me.” 
After saying that he loves his family, Song Kang Ho then added, “Finally, I want to pay my condolences to all the victims who died in that tragedy that I wish to forget but cannot. I hope that the families will not lose strength and courage.” 
One of the highlights of the nights was when 19-year old Shim Eun Kyung won the Actress Top Excellence Award for her performance in Miss Granny. As soon as she stood on stage, the emotional tears fell as she wailed into the microphone, drawing laughter from the crowd. 
“I was nominated amongst such amazing people that I didn’t even think that I would win. I didn’t even prepare a speech. It’s an honor to even be here in this place. I’m sorry that I am the one receiving this award,” said Shim Eun Kyung, as her fellow nominees and seniors all smiled at her proudly. 
Best Picture to The Attorney while Best Drama went to KBS’ Good Doctor. 
Complete List of Winners
Movie Category
Daesang: Song Kang Ho (The Attorney)Best Picture: The AttorneyDirector: Bong Joon Ho (Snowpiercer)Actor Top Excellence: Suhl Kyung Gu (Hope)Actress Top Excellence: Shim Eun Kyung (Miss Granny)Supporting Actor: Lee Jung Jae (Face Reader)Supporting Actress: Jin Kyung (Cold Eyes)New Actor: Kim Soo Hyun (Secretly, Greatly)New Actress: Kim Hyang Gi (Elegant Lie)New Director: Yang Woo Seok (The Attorney)Screenplay: Kim Ji Hye, Jo Joong Hoon (Hope)Actor Popularity Award: Kim Soo Hyun (Secretly, Greatly)Actress Popularity Award: Kwon Yuri (No Breathing)
Television Category
Daesang: Jun Ji Hyun (You Who Came From the Stars)Best Drama: Good DoctorVariety Program: Grandpas Over FlowersEducation Program: I Want to Know Directing: Ahn Pan Seok (Secret Love Affair)Actor Top Excellence: Jo Jae Hyun (Jeong Do Jeon)Actress Top Excellence: Lee Bo Young (I Hear Your Voice)New Actor: Jung Woo (Reply 1994)New Actress: Baek Jin Hee (Empress Ki)Male Variety Award: Shin Dong Yeop (Witch Hunt)Female Variety Award: Kim Young Hee (Gag Concert)Scriptwriting: Jung Sung Joo (Secret Love Affair)Actor Popularity Award: Kim Soo Hyun (You Who Came From the Stars)Actress Popularity Award: Park Shin Hye (The Heirs)OST Award: Lyn – My Destiny (You Who Came From the Stars)
Photo Credit: jTBC′s Twitter

A very well deserved award. Jun Ji Hyun was exceptionally delightful in her role. The series may have been a rom-com, but she truly gave it her very best. She was also very effective as a comedienne; she had very good timing. She brought along all the viewers with her in her silliness, her grief, her obstinacy, her brattyness and her roller coaster range of emotions. She was the perfect prima donna and diva as Cheon Song Yi and she truly owned this award. Congratulations! I hope she gets to do more dramas and movies. Love this girl!

[spot] Jun Ji-hyun Wins Grand Prize at ‘BaekSang Arts Awards’
%EC%A0%84%EC%A7%80%ED%98%84.jpg

Jun Ji-hyun won the grand prize in TV for her drama ‘My Love from the Star’.
In her speech, she said, “Thank you Mr. Do for remaining on Earth. Thank you Soo-hyun. Let’s get back together again.”
The 50th BaekSang Arts Awards was held live from 6:30 on May 27th in the Grand Peace Hall at Kyunghee University in Hoegi-dong, Dongdaemun District, Seoul. Kim A-joong and Shin Dong-yup were the MCs for the awards who have been MCs for the past 5 consecutive years.
There are two categories of awards, TV and movies. The results for this year’s awards are not very surprising. Song Kang-ho won the grand prize in Movie for ‘The Attorney’, which was also chosen as the best film. Sol Kyung-gu was awarded with the best leading actor prize for ‘Wish’. Shim Eun-kyeong was chsosed as the best leading actress for ‘Miss Granny’.
As everyone expected, Jun Ji-hyun won the grand prize in TV for ‘My Love from the Star’. ‘Good Doctor’ won the best TV drama. Best leading actor and actress in TV were Jo Jae-jyeon for Jeong Do-jeon and Lee Bo-young for ‘I Can Hear Your Voice’. Best new actor and actress, the most competitive prizes, were gone to Jung-woo for ‘Reply 1994’ and Baek Jin-hee for ‘Empress Gi’.
Kim Soo-hyun got the most attention. He won three awards in Best New Actor, Most Popular Actor in Movie for ‘Secretly, Greatly’ and Most Popular TV Actor for ‘My Love from the Star’.
getitk

[interview] Jeon Ji-hyeon, "I barely expected the grand prize"
photo440352.jpg

Actress Jeon Ji-hyeon laughed and cried at the Baeksang Arts Awards. She got the Rookie Award in 1999 for "White Valentine" and this is the first time in 15 years after that. With the TV Grand Prize in her hand, Jeon Ji-hyeon said, "I feel my heart being heard to the public with this award". She started crying. She came back with the SBS drama "My Love from the Star" for the first time in 14 years and created the character "Cheon Song-I", which no one else will be able to replace. This character caused another Hallyu drama shockwave across the country which reached all the way to China, the first time since "Jang Geum" from "Dae Jang Geum". Jeon Ji-hyeon had been in the acting career for 10 years; there's never enough positive reviews about her in acting and now she's at the highest point of her life.
- Being back for the first time in 14 years, it must feel different.
"Do Min-joon, Kim Soo-hyeon-I, thanks for not returning to the stars and staying with me. Let's do another one soon. I thank all the fans. I am grateful to writer Park Ji-eun for giving me such an amazing present. Director Jang Tae-yoo and the staff, thanks for creating the best drama ever".
- Did you expect the prize?
"I wasn't expecting the Grand Prize. I was slightly hoping for Best Actress. I came here today and saw that "My Love from the Star" wasn't getting much attention, so I didn't expect anything but this was...unexpected".
- You cried.
"I don't even remember if I cried or not. I don't know what I did on stage. I think I cried for a lot of reasons".
- Who did you think of when you stood there with your trophy?
"I thought about my boss and second was everyone who gave this drama so much love".
- How are you celebrating tonight?
"I am having dinner with the staff who made this possible".
- What are the rest of your plans for the year?
"I am filming the movie "The Assassination" in August and September. I think that's all I'll be doing this year".
SourceHanCinema