Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

Guest janeunbi

Just made this pic for fun, keke, hopefully it doesn't look too bad ^^

Nicholas & Gianna are coming soon ~

9sSnGBz.jpg

P/s: sawry Soo Hyun, while you played with Suzy on Bean Pole CF, Ji Hyun also found another hot guy in HK, lol

Just made this pic for fun, keke, hopefully it doesn't look too bad ^^

Nicholas & Gianna are coming soon ~

9sSnGBz.jpg

P/s: sawry Soo Hyun, while you played with Suzy on Bean Pole CF, Ji Hyun also found another hot guy in HK, lol

Hahaha nice one..excited for this

@suney: good job! lol, come on, let make uri JJH with other hot guys, I love it!

:)

)

style="font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 1.7em;"> 

I want to see her with Vic Chou, Chen Kun & Kevin Cheng :D

Guest queeniet

they talk about some of jun ji hyun work and behind the scene. omg she didnt wear any makeup during the man who was once a superman. she looks so natural and cute omg. love how the director rub her head.

class="title" style="font-weight: 400; font-size: 22px; margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64);"2014 Forbes Power Celebrity 40 Full Rankings

Basic Background:Forbes Celebrity 40 is determined by first taking the top 100 most searched people of the year (data provided by Nate) and ranking them based on 4 different measures:1. Sales - estimated based on appearance fees, CF guarantees album sales, etc. + reported overseas income2. Media exposure - number of apperances in the top 3 newspapers, covers of 8 magazines, Ilgan Sports3. Television exposure - CF model ranking and appearances on talk shows and variety shows4. Professionalism - TV ratings for actors/MCs, total audience for movie actors, Gaon digital and physical sales rankings for singers, competition results for athletes
Final list is the 40 celebrities with the highest average ranking across all 4 categories.*Note that sales especially are subject to error because data may not always be complete.
(skipped unrelated.....)

11. Park Inbee (golfer)12. Yoo Jae Suk (gagman)13. Psy (singer)14. Lee Seung Gi (actor)15. CNBlue (singer)16. Lee Byung Hun (actor)17. Kim Soo Hyun (actor)18. Infinite (singer)19. KARA (singer)20. Song Kang Ho (actor)21. Lee Min Ho (actor)22. Song Heung Min (footballer)23. Kim Tae Hee (actress)24. 2NE1 (singer)25. Hwang Jung Min (actor)26. Girl's Day (singer)27. Song Joong Ki (actor)28. Lee Bo Young (actor)29. Yoo Jun Sang (actor)30. Lee Dae Ho (baseball player)31. Ki Sung Yueng (footballer)32. Park Ji Sung (footballer)33. Shin Dong Yup (gagman)34. Jun Ji Hyun (actress)35. Han Hyo Joo (actress)36. Baek Ji Young (singer)37. Jang Dong Gun38. Kim Jun Hyun (gagman)
39. Park Chu Young (footballer)40. Kim Min Hee (actress)
By occupation:

Actor:1. Lee Seung Gi2. Lee Byung Hun3. Kim Soo Hyun4. Song Kang Ho5. Lee Min Ho6. Kim Tae Hee7. Hwang Jung Min8. Song Joong Ki9. Lee Bo Young10. Yoo Jun Sang11. Jun Ji Hyun12. Han Hyo Joo13. Jang Dong Gun14. Kim Min Hee
Source: contentgallery / omonatheydidn't
Translation: dragonfly0915 @ OHTaken from JDG thread

2014 Forbes Power Celebrity 40 Full Rankings

Basic Background:
Forbes Celebrity 40 is determined by first taking the top 100 most searched people of the year (data provided by Nate) and ranking them based on 4 different measures:
1. Sales - estimated based on appearance fees, CF guarantees album sales, etc. + reported overseas income
2. Media exposure - number of apperances in the top 3 newspapers, covers of 8 magazines, Ilgan Sports
3. Television exposure - CF model ranking and appearances on talk shows and variety shows
4. Professionalism - TV ratings for actors/MCs, total audience for movie actors, Gaon digital and physical sales rankings for singers, competition results for athletes

Final list is the 40 celebrities with the highest average ranking across all 4 categories.

*Note that sales especially are subject to error because data may not always be complete.

(skipped unrelated.....)

11. Park Inbee (golfer)
12. Yoo Jae Suk (gagman)
13. Psy (singer)
14. Lee Seung Gi (actor)
15. CNBlue (singer)
16. Lee Byung Hun (actor)
17. Kim Soo Hyun (actor)
18. Infinite (singer)
19. KARA (singer)
20. Song Kang Ho (actor)
21. Lee Min Ho (actor)
22. Song Heung Min (footballer)
23. Kim Tae Hee (actress)
24. 2NE1 (singer)
25. Hwang Jung Min (actor)
26. Girl's Day (singer)
27. Song Joong Ki (actor)
28. Lee Bo Young (actor)
29. Yoo Jun Sang (actor)
30. Lee Dae Ho (baseball player)
31. Ki Sung Yueng (footballer)
32. Park Ji Sung (footballer)
33. Shin Dong Yup (gagman)
34. Jun Ji Hyun (actress)
35. Han Hyo Joo (actress)
36. Baek Ji Young (singer)
37. Jang Dong Gun
38. Kim Jun Hyun (gagman)

39. Park Chu Young (footballer)
40. Kim Min Hee (actress)

By occupation:

Actor:
1. Lee Seung Gi
2. Lee Byung Hun
3. Kim Soo Hyun
4. Song Kang Ho
5. Lee Min Ho
6. Kim Tae Hee
7. Hwang Jung Min
8. Song Joong Ki
9. Lee Bo Young
10. Yoo Jun Sang
11. Jun Ji Hyun
12. Han Hyo Joo
13. Jang Dong Gun
14. Kim Min Hee

Source: contentgallery / omonatheydidn't

Translation: dragonfly0915 @ OH

Taken from JDG thread

Obviously these charts haven't taken into account of the influences of You Who Came From the Stars yet or if they had, clearly not a sufficient one.

@Suney: I'm from Vietnam too, I have facebook only, I've never used Twitter before. Thanks to MLFAS thread I have a online friend, and I am very happy about that :), Hope I will have more friends here 
>:D<
bonus: (our Goddess): 
94e5702fb0abd4.jpg
jhgg-de615.jpg
29638559.jpg
innocent! haha :x

Glad to meet you guys here :D
----------------------------------
JJH was spotted at Hyundai Department Store today :)
And the owner of the photo said Ji Hyun was freaking beautiful & she visited this store with her husband...
Cr: Vara__

xiIPlON.jpg

After School's Nana picked JJH as the most beautiful woman in Korea
After School's Raina also said that if she could reborn as a celebrity, she wanted to be JJH
Suju-M's Henry showed his love for JJH on MBC Real Man (Henry always said JJH was his fave actress before and he even asked the host of Happy Together about JJH's phone number, lol)

TWGdjgL.jpg

Last weekend, i've watched God Gift Ep07 (minutes 4.43) and there was one scene where SECRET Sunhwa (Jenny) said "Sorry" and it remind me of CSY in YWCFTS and as I dig further I realized that Sunhwa is a fangirl of JJH  ;)
Here is some related article about Sunhwa fangirling on JJH unnie :
PROOF #1 class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Secret’s Han Sun Hwa Thinks She Looks Just like Jeon Ji Hyun!November 16, 2012 Screen-Shot-2012-11-16-at-7.06.14-PM1.pn

Secret’s Han Sun Hwa revealed that she could be Jeon Ji Hyun’s doppelganger! Sunhwa recently recorded an episode ofJTBC’s “Lee Soo Geun and Kim Byung Man’s High Society,” and surprised everyone by comparing herself with the famous actress.

During the episode, MCs Lee Soo Geun and Kim Byung Man, along with guest Han Sun Hwa, went through list of female celebrities and discussed who was the sexiest of them all. A-list actress Jeon Ji Hyun was voted as the sexiest female celebrity, and Sunhwa unexpectedly commented, “I look just like Jeon Ji Hyun,” and followed her pose. She added, “My husband, Kwanghee [ZE:A], calls me Jeon Ji Hyun.

cr :http://www.soompi.com/2012/11/16/secrets-han-sun-hwa-thinks-she-looks-just-like-jeon-ji-hyun/#.UzjOCPmSxDA

PROOF #2

[FANCAFE] 140122 SUNHWA - HAN SONGYI < ATTRACTIVE >

[FANCAFE] 140122 Sunhwa - 한송이