Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

Wow, such a beautiful morning with Ji Hyun's good news :))

1/ It's confirmed that Ji Hyun went to New Zealand for shooting CF, not her private trip. She will stay there until the weekend. That's why she couldn't take photo with fans. And of course, this guy is her manager for sure. The news also said the movie "Assassination" was expected to start filming in the second half of this year :))

10000425313_59_20140410103408.jpg

2/ It's reported that Paris Baguette Korea had doubled their sales since Ji Hyun appeared as the main face. That's why Paris Baguette China also decided to select Ji Hyun as their main face recently. Congratulations!! Another endorsement for Gianna Jun :))

20140410000466_0_59_20140410095707.jpg

@loyun I read this news before. That's why I really like this couple, haha. LBB also said sorry to her lovely Sophia (JJH's character) on weibo because she is falling in love with Chun Song Yi now :))

May you help me trans this info? She will attend Fissler's event on April 17?

j2TYzBZ.jpg

loyun said: OMG PHOTOS OF JJH's HUSBAND WERE SEEN ON WEIBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chinese fans searched hardly on the Internet and eventually they got the photos from JJH's HUSBAND's friend's facbook!!!! (HOW complex yet THEY HAVE THE PATIENCE AND LOVE FOR JJH to do it LOL) WE SHOULD GIVE OUR DEEP THANKS TO CHINESE FANS!!!!! THEY MET JJH THEY GOT AUTOGRAPH THEY SHARE WITH US AND NOW THEY FIND OUT JJH's HUSBAND LIFE PHOTOS LOL
They are likely to be recent photos...look at his hairstyle, quite similar to the photos of him captured by HK's paparazzi lately.
=)) they are making fun on him and questioning whether he was watching "You Who Came From the Stars" when the photos were shot>

i think all die hard fans off JJH. in this thread have trouble to find out about her life :)

so maybe,  sometimes you can visit our thread --> http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2021844/do-min-joon-kim-soo-hyun-cheon-song-yi-jeon-ji-hyeon-you-who-came-from-the-stars

if you want it. we are not force you to visit.

Old pic ~ She looks beautiful here!tumblr_n3sdr5xf4b1tuc7bao1_500.jpg
source: http://luckypost2.tumblr.com/
Thanks for the news @suney about JJH .. I wonder what CF did she filmed in New Zealand keke! Maybe Didier Dubot since she signed autographs by its pictures? hehe

I'm not sure for what endorsement was this.. but all i can say is that JJH is very sexy here!tumblr_n420fx17yv1qk6lz7o4_500.jpg

I just found out that she was offered to take the lead role in My Girlfriend is a Gumiho before! (2010) and also in Fugitive Plan B with Rain (2010) (LINK) but she rejected those offers cause she felt it wasn't the right time for her comeback. I agree with her decision because her drama comeback in YWCFTS was so successful. I think she did it in the right time with a right leading man ;)) ahaha! 
plus

speaking of Rain, for those who didn't know about this news, she had a rumored dating scandal with Rain last 2010. http://www.soompi.com/2010/06/10/rain-and-jeon-ji-hyun-may-have-been-dating/#.U0aZ2aiSy8A

but they deny ithttp://www.soompi.com/news/rain_denies_reports_that_he_is_dating_jeon_ji_hyun

suney

said: @loyun I read this news before. That's why I really like this couple, haha. LBB also said sorry to her lovely Sophia (JJH's character) on weibo because she is falling in love with Chun Song Yi now

:)

)

May you help me trans this info? She will attend Fissler's event on April 17?

j2TYzBZ.jpg

2014 SHESMISS SUMMER MOVIE (Feat The Goddess :)))

--------------------------------------------------------------------
@yvy I saw that pic before but I'm not sure if it was posted here or not yet. I also dislike her hanbok & wedding dress. And her makeup was a bit bad on that day, sigh. Seriously, our Gianna can be more gorgeous & beautiful if she wore like this tbh :(

190412ka+%287%29.jpg

@loyun thanks for translating!! I'm happy when Ji Hyun attended more events recently :D

suney said: 2014 SHESMISS SUMMER MOVIE (Feat The Goddess :)))

--------------------------------------------------------------------
@yvy I saw that pic before but I'm not sure if it was posted here or not yet. I also dislike her hanbok & wedding dress. And her makeup was a bit bad on that day, sigh. Seriously, our Gianna can be more gorgeous & beautiful if she wore like this tbh :(

190412ka+%287%29.jpg

@loyun thanks for translating!! I'm happy when Ji Hyun attended more events recently :D

Guest blackcarnation

I found this on Facebook account

10257682_1415740802019562_4190230667869810154244_1415740818686227_13050251726624

Although I don't know Korea, but could guess from the pics, she helped to boost these items whether the volume or the price.