Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

Interview
tumblr_n420fx17yv1qk6lz7o1_500.jpg
Hope someone can translate this :)

엽기녀 전지현 10문 10답 》 전혀 다른 캐릭터, 불안하진 않나요?진짜 고민 많이 했어요. 지금까지 제가 맡아보지 않았던 캐릭터였으니까요. 하지만 시나리오를 볼수록 자신감이 생기더라구요. 제 안에 그런 면이 없는 것도 아니어서, ‘뭐, 못할 것 없지’라고 맘먹었어요. 목소리 크고, 진짜 화 잘 내고, 생각나는 대로 행동하는 거, 현실에선 못하잖아요. 영화 속에서 맘껏 해볼 거예요. 》 소설「엽기적인 그녀」에 대해서는 알고 있었나요? 그거 모르면 간첩이게요. 유행어였잖아요. 제 친구들 핸드폰 초기화면은 엽기 시리즈로 다 채웠어요. 저도 딱 일주일 간 엽기를 갖고 다녔죠. 하지만 책은 영화에 캐스팅되고 난 뒤에 읽었어요. 그리고 원작자 김호식 씨를 만났어요. 정말 그분, 소설 속 순진남이더군요. 정말 착한 인상이었어요. 》 엽기적인 그녀는 어떤 여자인가요?실연의 아픔에 헤매는 여자, 상처를 절대 겉으로 드러내려 하지 않아요. 그런데 어이없게도 그 아픔을 거칠게 나타내죠. 말도 막 해요. 불의를 보면 못참고, 정의감에 불타 있죠. 그거 다 마음이 아파서 그런 거예요. 대신 순진남이 힘들죠. 다 받아주고, 참아줘요. 실연의 상처를 다독거려줘요. 》 실제 엽기적인 그녀를 만나봤나요?제가 생각하는 것과 설정한 것이 헷갈릴 거 같아 일부러 만나지 않았어요. 시나리오 속 캐릭터는 어차피 제가 만들어가는 거니까요. 엽기녀가 견우에게만 상상할 수 없을 정도로 엽기적인 행동을 하는 거, 다 이유가 있어요. 그걸 순수하고 사랑스러운 연기로 보여드릴게요. 》 제작 발표회가 신선했다는 얘기를 들었어요.영화 제목에 맞춰 제작 발표회도 엽기적으로 했죠. 엽기녀와 순진남의 결혼식이었어요. 두 주인공의 첫만남 장소가 바로 지하철이거든요. 초청 하객은 인터넷에서 신청을 받았어요. 물론 신랑 신부는 저와 태현 오빠였구요. 주례는 원작의 주인공 김호식 씨였죠. 》 촬영장에서 차태현과 애드리브 경쟁을 벌인다던데…그거 다 짠 거예요(힐끗 차태현을 쳐다보며). 태현 오빠가 시켜서 한 거죠. 제가 엽기녀로 나오잖아요. 그리고 태현 오빤 순진남이구요. 캐릭터가 바뀌면 더 재미있었을 거 같지만, 사람들의 생각을 뒤엎어야죠. 전지현은 웃기고, 차태현은 진지하다! 》 요즘에 제일 많이 쓰는 말너, 죽을래? 대사 중에 그 말이 많거든요. 누가 요즘 그런 말 쓰나요. 입에 붙지 않아 연습중이에요. 근데 저도 모르게 자꾸 입 밖으로 튀어나와요. 코디 언니랑 메이크업 언니한테 연습하듯 쓰던 게 이젠 버릇이 됐어요. 조금 맘에 안 들면 “너, 죽을래?” 하고는 영화 핑계로 도망치죠. 》 긴 생머리를 고집하는 이유는?고집? 글쎄요, 이게 제일 예쁘잖아요. 고등학교 때는 짧은 단발이었는데. 머리 정말 빨리 자라요. 영화 찍을 때마다 웨이브를 넣었다, 하나로 묶었다, 뭐 그런 식으로 약간의 변화를 주죠. 정말은 자르기 아까워요. 이번 영화에서는 자연스럽게 풀고 나올 거예요. 천방지축 엽기녀잖아요. 곱상하게 묶고, 깔끔하지는 않을 거예요. 》 차태현 씨와는 두 번째 연기죠?「해피 투게더」 때 처음 만났죠. 지금은 같은 소속사여서 그전에 볼 기회가 많았어요. 태현 오빠, 진짜 웃겨요. 재밌고, 편하고. 물론 영화는 제가 먼저 했으니까, 제가 선배죠. 선배 노릇 단단히 하고 있어요, 하하. 》 최근 새롭게 빠진 일은?낚시. 스무 살 여자애가 무슨 낚시냐구요? 하하, 그건 다 영화 「시월애」 때문이에요. 강화도 석모도의 변덕 심한 날씨 때문에 번번이 촬영이 중단돼서 진짜 심심했어요. 촬영장 인근 유료 낚시터에서 매니저 오빠랑 물고기를 낚으며 시간 때웠죠. 그때부터 낚시가 정말 재밌어졌어요

cr JJH DC

April 7, 2014
Gianna Jun Suggests Healthy Baking Recipes
Source: BNTNews
9gipqox1wbwhorww6u004o6el0g15r13.jpg
[by Cho Suyoun] Franchise bakery brand Paris Baguette picked Gianna Jun as its new brand model.
Gianna Jun is everywhere on TV screen. This time, Gianna Jun signed a contract with bakery brand Paris Baguette. As the actress became a model for the brand, she shot an advertisement with a theme of ‘healthy bread festival.’ In the advertisement, Gianna dressed up in a lovely newly-wed look to deliver fresh and healthy images that the brand pursues.
Under such theme, Paris Baguette suggested a ‘healthy bread recipe.’ The recipe is a very simple one, which everyone can try with sweet potatoes and some fresh spring greens. An associate in the bakery brand said, "healthy ingredients make a great balance with naturally made breads from Paris Baguette.”
For those fans of ‘Love from Star’s Gianna Jun, there will be some events held from April 5 to May 4 on the official webpage of Paris Baguette. (photo by Paris Baguette)

It seems like this is the pic that @hongchae1 posted

:)

The owner of this pic said JJH was shooting CF for mobile phone last night

So I guess it's Samsung Galaxy S5 ^^

@suney‌ & @hongchae1‌ wow she already shoot for samsung s5,how about ksh?just curious hehe..

Jeon Ji Hyun is my favourite Korean actress of all time, since watching "MY SASSY GIRL" over a decade ago. At a young age I was memorize and awestruck by her acting ability but also her natural beauty. In term of her appearance, I love how she is confident but at the same time she can be sexy, cute, charming and mature. When comparing her to other A-list actresses (Song Hye Kyo and Kim Tae Hee - who kept the angelic, sweet, innocent image), Jeon Ji Hyun went beyond and experimented with her image and personality. Which makes her different and unique!!!. Like many would agree, she was pretty and cute when she was young but as grows older I find her more beautiful, appealing and attractive. 
Like many articles mention, if you're gonna come back to film a drama, it must start with a bang and end with a bang. And she did that, YWCFTS was successful because she went that extra mile to conveyed and portrayed her character brilliantly. Before filming YWCFTS, I was slightly upset because she wasn't get the recognition she deserves, only because she's somewhat is reserved but her projects were only limited herself to movies and CF. I'm extremely glad that she is getting the recognition she deserves (after more than 15 years in the entertainment industry), because she has always been an A-class actress. My next hope, if she does ever decide to film a drama...I would love to see her in an ancient-period drama because I reckon it would test her ability; where we will maybe see more of a mature side of her (and maybe evil/villain character depending on the character's role).  
JEON JI HYUN SARANG HAE! FIGHTING!!!

OMG JJH was seen in QUEENSTOWN, NEW ZEALAND!!! JUZ NOW!!

some Chinese fans juz reported on weibo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7e46aff6jw1ef82lbbv84j20np0hsgml.jpg7e46aff6jw1ef82lbefmpj20hr0qogn7.jpg

7e46aff6jw1ef82lbe6kuj20np0hst9z.jpg

original post:

7e46aff6jw1ef8353t7ptj20bs0c1t9k.jpg

Translation:

"OH Cheon Song Yi !!!! Met Jun Ji Hyun in person at Queenstown Oh Everyone!! Here no one knows me so I can do anything humiliating, can't take photo with her but I still bluntly ask for her autograph XD Super wanna say "SWARRY" to her hahahaha charm of the Stars" XD."

The three characters below the photos indicate the author's location - New Zealand.

*The three characters beneath the date on the postcard are the Chinese characters of her Chinese Name "全智賢".

More updates from the fans who got the autograph:

“She is quite petty in person and she is very polite.  She kept saying sorry that cannot take photo.  We said we came from China and it’s so rare that we could see her…and then we asked her if she could give us autographs instead.  We try so hard to find a paper yet we failed, then she let her assistant to get her photos and then she signed on them.  She asked us our names and she even wrote “SORRY” at the back of the photo.  She is very nice.”

Guest skidr0se

loyun said:

OMG JJH was seen in QUEENSTOWN, NEW ZEALAND!!! JUZ NOW!!

some Chinese fans juz reported on weibo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

original post:

Translation:

"OH Cheon Song Yi !!!! Met Jun Ji Hyun in person at Queenstown Oh Everyone!! There's no one here so I can do anything humiliating, can't take photo with her but I still bluntly ask for her autograph XD Super wanna say "SWARRY" to her hahahaha charm of the Stars" XD."

The three characters below the photos indicating the author's location - New Zealand.

*The three characters beneath the date on the postcard are the Chinese characters of her Chinese Name "全智賢".

More updates from the fans who got the autograph:

“She is quite petty in person and she is very polite.  She kept saying sorry that cannot take photo.  We said we came from China and it’s so rare that we could see her…and then we asked her if she could give us autographs instead.  We try so hard to find a paper yet we failed, then she let her assistant to get her photos and then she signed on them.  She asked us our names and she even wrote “SORRY” at the back of the photo.  She is very nice.”