[drama 2005] Let's Go To The Beach 해변으로가요

Guest chibikko

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thesarahchong

(: While many might have finished this drama already, I'm still watching it. Gah, I left a long response in here about 4 days ago too. Oh well, to put it shortly, Lee Wan is hot.

yay...we're back! was searching the thread for ysi links & synopsis last nite when soompi hung up on me.... can someone give ysi links for episode 5, 8-13? i can't do clubbox nor megaupload! thanks in advnace!

Guest kittinexjj

woot woot...the thread is alive again...muahahhahahahaha i miss this drama so bad...im still waitin on softsubs for 5-14. great work on the subbing guys...thanks again. ^^

Guest mintoro

just started to watch this drama... looks great... haha... watch this bcoz of JunJin ... but Lee Wan is HOT too~~ and Lee CHong Ah is so cute!

Guest kiss the rain.

glad this thread is back up ^^

could someone please upload episode 5 with english subtitles to ysi or megaupload? please?

because clubbox isn't working for me all of a sudden and i can't download it. :'(

Guest its_GINALEE

man oh man. i love this drama <3

two hotties.

does anyone have episode 5 ysi link or megaupload?!

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :)

starting to watch this series... does anyone know if they have a soundtrack for Let's go to the beach and where i could get it? i like the songs they use in it...its very "young" hehe

Guest kiss the rain.

im uploading epi 5. but its taking soooo long.=(

i'll flip if it shows the cnt be displayed thing.

ahh thank you so much.

are you uploading the episode with english subs??

i think i stopped watching after episode 3. i don't find it's appeal except for the male leads :x maybe i'll continue watching when i have nothing else to watch...

Archived