Sunny Hill (써니힐)

Guest sarsee

Guest sh627

BDE1B4CFC8FA_B.jpg

BDE1B4CFC8FA_W.jpg

BDE1B4CFC8FAB4DCC3BC28129.jpg

c6cf21bcb5852a734941426f4196e91f_550sized.jpg

Their comeback is set for June, now with 4 girls and 1 guy. The title track is called 'Midnight Circus'. Please give them lots of love~~!

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest emotionalteaspoon22

Omg, I'm super excited that they're coming back!! I have loved this group ever since the first time I heard them, and I really hope that their talent gets recognized more. I'm wondering why they added two new girls, though. I mean, I'm fine with it, it just seems kinda random. But, anyway, I really hope they have a good comeback! I've missed them!

Guest andy<33

janghyun looks same like before... i mean... he is still cute!

when i heard sunny hill will making their comeback i was like ajfalfjhasjflkaj FINALLY!!

but i hope their song will be same like before... but off course with bit improvement (i wish they are not using autotune >_<)

Guest sol-star

I have to admit I've never heard of their music before the Best Love OST, but I am very excited for their new album now that I have. I was wondering who the beautiful vocals came from, because it certainly could not have been the "National Treasure Girls" lol Just checked out their teaser and sounds like something new and interesting, which has been lacking from the Korean pop scene as of late. I have to do more research and listen to their older stuff. Any recommendations?

Guest iheartbekah

oh my gosh i just saw their midnight circus mv, now i love sunny hill! ^^

i hadn't even heard of them before narsha's mamma mia

does anybody know if they have an INTERNATIONAL FAN FORUM?

Guest adikkeluangman

Sunny Hill releases comeback teaser starring Ga-In

Sunny Hill has released a dramatic comeback teaser for their new song, ‘Midnight Circus‘.

Brown Eyed Girls‘ Ga-In makes a guest appearance in the video as a circus girl who expresses the sadness and pain behind a circus’ extravagance with her eyes.

The teaser has Sunny Hill’s Janghyun throwing knives at Ga-In, who’s tied down as the target. Janghyun’s cynical and emotionless expression contrasts with Ga-In’s, who gradually shifts from fearing the knives to enjoying the thrill they give her.

LOEN Entertainment stated, “Through the teaser, you can get a feel of Sunny Hill’s music style and concept, which made a 180 degree transformation. You can look forward to their new transformation.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/05/sunny-hill-releases-comeback-teaser-feat-ga-in

Archived