Underrated/Overrated Dramas

Guest trulime

Guest aeroshaastranger :)

wow! so manyyy!

haha i shall go watch some of the underrated dramas aft my A levels..

like Resurrection ,Hello God.

what's Soulmate & Lovers abt anw? thanks!

Underrated:

GREEN ROSE!

love letter (starring SoAe that one)

Overrated:

Winter Sonata!

gosh,there was really no plot to this at all! lol

thought Goong was a little overrated.but not too bad (:

do watch Green Rose -->really nice drama w/ a unique plot (:

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ireign

Underrated:

Green Rose - Although I'm not a fan of angsty dramas I think the story is good and is quite different from other dramas I've watched.

Overrated:

Goong - I enjoyed it the first time I watched but I don't I can ever watch it again. I like all the eye-candy though. XD

Guest sacgrl

Full House is overrated the drama got annoying and repetitive.

Goong is overrated its not a bad drama though it was one of my favs but it's not as great as I expected cus it got too draggy in the middle.

MNKSS- is overrated it's a good drama cus it has a unique plot line and great eye candy but I thought the ending could have been better.

Guest thendougsaid

stairway to heaven and gah eul dong wha...i thought overrated. ummm i always get them confused then someone has to remind me... nono thats the one wihtout incest...

kimsamsoon i thought was pretty good. its easy to watch, no tear jerking and kim suhn ah is a great actress.. is that her name? i thought the ending was actualluy good eventhough it opens it up a little bit... how can you expect a mother like that to just turn her views around? its a realistic story of people that have so much love it keeps them together even though there are forces/people polarzing the couple.

underated? maybe gaurdian angel? the story is ummm tv-ish in depth .. but its a good story with obstacles to over come..

Guest fifiz

My opinion:

Overrated:

Full House

Goong

Underrated:

Delightful Girl Choon Hyang?? (This might be underrated. I'm not sure but I love it)

A lot of people said Winter Sonata and Autumn Tale are overrated. I don't think so though. Winter Sonata is one of the most hated k-dramas, from what I have read/heard. hehe. I loved it though. I didn't pay attention to how much it dragged. But I didn't really like Autumn Tale coz it was so slow-paced and many agreed with me. I think a lot of people have seen those two dramas but not many people actually like them.

Guest The Conductor

Underrated

Green Rose still one of the best kdrama I have seen to date

When spring comes one of the best drama I have seen this year.

• 3 weeks later...

Overrated

------------

Full House

Goong

My Girl

Hwangini

Green Rose

Underrated

-------------

Lover

The Person I Love

Save The Last Dance For Me

Super Rookie

Witch Amusement

Goong S

And definitely Snow Queen was underrated, both Hyun Bin and Sung Yuri have done an excellent job protraying the characters in the show, the story was very unique and romantic too, a MUST WATCH korea drama. Both Bin and Yuri made a perfect couple both on and off screen. LOVE THEM.

Guest Jaye_

Overrated

Goong - it became too draggy in the end

Full House - everyone in town was talking about it and i didn't even watched it

Underrated

Bad Family - too good to believe...the characters were awesome..i hope they come up with a sequel

Lovers - even my 50 year old colleague said it was one of the nicest dramas she has watched haha

Hello Miss - i tot this was a pretty funny show and good for a watch if you are into romantic comedies

Guest angel2nyt

My opinion:

Underrated:

Delightful Girl Choon Hyang?? (This might be underrated. I'm not sure but I love it)

dcgh is definitely not underrated, both here in soompi and in korea

also ressurection may be underrated here, but not in korea, it was a mania drama and a lot of its fans always meet

also thank you..

the drama isnt underrated here in soompi nor in korea..

it is one of the best loved dramas of 2007

nor was snow queen underrated

Guest discern

I thought Sassy Girl Chun Hyang was quite underrated. It was really good. If my friend didn't tell me then I wouldn't have watched it at all.

And I also think The Snow Queen was kinda underrated. There didn't seem to be many people who watched it though almost everyone of us who watched it loved it to pieces. It was THAT good. <3

Even though Hyun Bin is my favourite, My Name Is Kim Sam Soon was an overrated drama. It was kinda boring at times, sorry fans! :/

Guest mama bear

to marry a millionaire is underrated.and green rose. 18 vs. 29 and hello miss/hello baby

haaaay....go soo's drama i think is always underrated but what the heck! the lessons that you can learn from his dramas are really awesome!!!

this dramas has the best lessons to learn about life. believe me. maybe thats the reason why its underrated hehe.

im a fan of go soo!!!! like him..alot! cant wait for his return!!!

full house is overrated. but i still like it. but its overrated.

Guest itz_n_obsession

I think goong and full house is overrated! i couldnt seem to find the time to finish it off!

Guest Krain5

Underrated

Funny Wild Girl- Bae Do Na is hilarious and though there wasn’t much “eye candy” you will laugh, cry and be in suspense

Snow Queen- The acting and story line was so good

18 vs. 29- Again funny and heartwarming. It’s probably one of my favorites

Lovers- Awesome...Awesome...Awesome!

Overrated

Unfortunately I’m gonna have to go with the majority and say

Winter Sonata &

Goong

They were good dramas, but in my opinion they didn’t live up to their hype.

Guest ultaeja

Underrated;

-fashion 70's

-My 19 year old sister in law

-hello miss

-etc.

-MISA

Overrated;

-full house

-GOONG

-MNIKSS

-Winter Sonata

-autumn love story

-my girl

-etc.

IMO

Overrated on Soompi: Full House, My Girl (enjoyed it alot though, but still), Goong

Underrated on Soompi: I'm Sorry I Love You (MISA)

Archived