clips to musical

http://media.ticketlink.co.kr/html/ticketl...jekyll_hyde.wmv

mms://211.115.64.144/odmusical/300k/Jekyll2004.wmv

and the official website for his japan tour which begin yesterday 13 March

http://www.jekyllnhyde.co.kr/japan.html

'Jekyll and Hyde' Debuts in Japan

Tuesday, March 14, 2006 11:39:05

2006031410_big.jpg

The Korean-produced musical Jekyll and Hyde has successfully debuted in Japan.

The premiere played before a sell-out crowd of nearly one-thousand people.

Members of the Japanese audience had high praise for the South Korean performers’ singing and acting skills.

However, some accredited the strong turnout to the popularity of Korean pop culture, as many in the audience appeared more interested in "Jekyll's" actors and actresses than in the musical itself.

The production company, OD Musical Company, thought otherwise, saying that the opening night success was largely thanks to the outstanding performance.

Time will tell whether the South Korean musical will prove to be a lasting hit in Japan.

Reported by KBS WORLD Radio

Contact the KBS News: englishweb@kbs.co.kr

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest minamijaa

Totally love him in Who Are You?. Actually I started loving him since The Classic. He is just so cool.. :wub: And he can sing sooo well. I can't believe he's just 26! Haha :P Can't wait to watch Love Phobia/ Lizard.. It must be such a great film coz I've watched the trailer. Anyway, I wish all the best to him!! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Totally love him in Who Are You?. Actually I started loving him since The Classic. He is just so cool.. :wub: And he can sing sooo well. I can't believe he's just 26! Haha :P Can't wait to watch Love Phobia/ Lizard.. It must be such a great film coz I've watched the trailer. Anyway, I wish all the best to him!! :D

ahh "who are you" ! ..i love that movie .~ya he got such a good voice .! .when he sing to her in that scene ..i wasl ike lee na young ...sitting infront and listening intently kekek !~

M0040017_gambler_still01[W470-].jpg

his new coming movie making of ^^

mms://movie.film2.co.kr/movie2/trailers/K0003484.asf

btw his musical is doing a rerun this coming july ~

wow this guy is really talented, i am glad he has a thread. the classic is still one of my favorite films of all time. not just a pretty face :)

i was kinda late in discovering tis young talented guy . before i watched The Classic , i didn't knw him ~ :o ,

i had wanted to watch tht movie cus of Jo Insung but.... tis man just blew me away in this 1st movie i ever saw him in ~

One of my favorite actors! I already found him cute and talented in "The Classic" (he was the best thing in that movie imo), but it was when he sang to Lee NaYoung in "Who R U?" that I completely fell in love with him. :wub:

Fast-forward to the present: Now I also have "Chunhyang", "H", "Wanee and Junah", "Raging Years", "Marathon", can't wait to get my grubby paws on "Lizard", and very much looking forward to "War of Flowers". ^_^ Oh, and wishing that someday I'll get to see him perform onstage.

jswne3.jpg

from Twitch: [2006 K-FILM PREVIEWS] Choi Dong-Hoon's War of Flowers

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pure_joy

JSW has got such a wiiiideee range of movies ahrhar. whoot. another one up coming. gambling move :D harhar. amazing. :D

Star Focus

98_1_star01(1).gif98_2_star02(1).gif98_3_star03(1).gif

Jo Seung-woo

Name: Cho Seung-woo

Date of Birth: Feb. 21, 1980

Body: 173cm/63kg

Title: Actor

Debut: 1999

Works appeared: Movie 'Raging Years', 'Marathon' and more.

Awards: Daejong Film Festival, Best Actor (2005)

From musicals to movies, actor Jo Seung-woo proves he's got more than just that boyish charm.

Having just wrapped up filming his latest, 'Marathon,' a tired-but-happy looking Jo got us caught up at the movie's release.

"Marathon, heartwarming film about a 20-year-old autistic young man with the mental capacity of a 5 year old, challenged Jo to make his performance as authentic as possible. He prepared mentally and physically for the role of Chowon, which entailed endless running scenes. He spent time with autistic men and women to understand their lives.

Jo debuted in 1999 with the movie, "Chunhyang. It wasn't an easy role to land, but he caught the eye of director Lim Kwon-taek. He has since played both tough guys and the more tender type and of course, we can't forget his work in musicals.

Oh, and his nickname? Colleagues say he is called 'Old man,' a title indicative of his maturity and considerate nature.

www.arirang.co.kr

thanks for reposting the interview ^^ .....seem like going to be quite a fun movie ~ ..

I'm the kind of actor who likes to choose projects that make me nervous, even afraid sometimes, that's my first priority when choosing films
a role that make him nervous ^ ...^ that's cho seung woo , he said that also for cho won in marathon that it should be more that he fear if he can do it well rather then .thinking of the role as it is perfect fit and i can do it ....~^^

• 3 weeks later...

^Nope, that's his costar in "War of Flowers", Kim HyeSoo.

Have he and Kang HyeJung really really broken up? I've heard rumors, but has there been an official announcement from their managements? I figure that since they went public about being together in the first place, they would also admit it if they weren't anymore. If so (and I know this sounds absurd), I'll be sooooooo sad. :tears: I love them together.

p0000030me29w600ec3.jpg

2zh9.gif

a role that make him nervous ^ ...^ that's cho seung woo , he said that also for cho won in marathon that it should be more that he fear if he can do it well rather then .thinking of the role as it is perfect fit and i can do it ....~^^

I also like that about him. That kind of mindset is the mark of a good actor.

f4.jpg

Guest lampard

I feel lucky cos' i watched Rules of dating , i loved him when i watched Classic,

He's so cute in both movie, he's so talented

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest yufeifei

:D There is a thread for everyone here and I am glad I found his!

I've posted about his exeptional role as Cho Won over at the Marathon thread and it is only reasonable that I come here to learn more about this talented actor. I know he looks familiar somehow and then it struck me, The Classic of course, and most recently Love Phobia.

The new movie, War Of Flowers looks very promising. Man, he can put on his acting cap and pull of any roles he wants just like that. Multitalented. ME LIKE HIM VERY MUCH!! :P

Guest yufeifei

JSW, (CSW) fans!

Hi! There's a poll going on in my blog and I'm inviting everyone here to cast your votes for your best leading man.

And I can bet who your vote goes to ...

Thanks in advance! Check my signature for the link.

P/S : All the other *nominees* fans will also be invited ..