Cho Seung Woo 조승우 | [Drama 2023] Divorce Attorney Shin/Sacred Divorce, 신성한 이혼

the girl who!

@autumn93 i can't read it since it's too small. 
@forevergirl that's a good idea. can more than 1 person do the job?
@saturn i just watched the vid with son ye jin the other day. he's such a cutie. i wonder was that the only appearance that he made in any variety shows so far? i wish to see him more.. and by the way, you're Korean aren't you? or not? so glad that you give us more and more info about him :D

2 hours video of 2004 Jekyll&Hyde.
Act 1http://www.mediafire.com/watch/1h5w061a69hwl50/2004_Jekyll%26Hyde_Cho+Seung+Woo_Act1.wmv
Act 2http://www.mediafire.com/watch/4jqu1o7572tv064/2004_Jekyll&Hyde_Cho_Seung_Woo_Act2.wmv
It's not a full video. At least 4 songs are missing compared to another video I posted. But it's enough to enjoy the story. To me, this is more touching than any other CSW's movies. I already watched n times, but every time I end up tearing at the last scene. I can't believe he was just 24 years old. He was the youngest Jekyll actor internationally. Actually he has many 'youngest' records in various fields.It's 10th anniversary since Jekyll came to Korea. There must be 2014 Jekyll&Hyde, and maybe CSW participates. (but there will be no ticket for me.)
FYI, English version.

&
English Lyrics

@saturn. Once again, THANK YOU!!! I have watched a lot of the videos on Youtube but I've been dying to watching the entirety of JSW's Jekyll and Hyde! :D If JSW acts in J&H 2014, the tickets will probably sell out in seconds rather than minutes! At this rate, when will I ever to watch him live in a musical?!?! :((
Also, for people who don't know the story of J&H, I highly suggest you read this wiki entry, it'll give you a whole new appreciation for the musical and what JSW did:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jekyll_%26_Hyde_(musical)

ANd @saturn. What other 'youngest' records does he have? I think the only other one I'm aware of is that he's the youngest Best Actor winner at the Baeksang? (Is that right?) 

^ when he thanked Kim So Eun during his speech ------> melts T_T 
Why is he so darn adorable ? waaaaaeeeeee!  Lucky Kim So Eun , is obvious that oppa was super happy having her around XD that loving and caring gaze tsk tsk lol I'm jealous =)) He really took care of her as a real older brother :x 

By now our JSW should probably be done with his first Hedwig performance of 2014!! :x I hope the lucky fans that got tickets will share some pictures or videos with us! :D 
While we wait for those, here are some Hedwig photos that *I think* are from 2005 where JSW and Oh Man Seok were both performing! :D
Bromance ftw! So cute!! Screenshot2014-05-11at102443PM.png

*stink eye* :)) (or he's just really into character...lol)Screenshot2014-05-11at102447PM.png

@hiedi Thanks for looking over that article! :D

@autumn93 bromance FTW :x ... I always love those cute ad casual pics of oppa with his musical buddies like Oh Man Seok or Song Chang Ui :x I luuuuuuuv all of them <3 
EDIT:  Fan account of today's Hedwig Performance!!! : http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=chosw&no=26705&page=1

Guest ChiisaiH

autumn93 said: 2nd subbing attempt, it's little better than the previous one but not by much. Sorry about the video quality, couldn't get YT to increase it..Enjoy! 

Thank you for the updates.... :-) so happy to see him starting the musical show again. I wonder if you guys can also vote for him here for popular actor baeksang awards. Too bad we can only vote once . http://www.hancinema.net/2014-50th-baeksang-arts-awards--most-popular-actor-in-a-drama-nominees-list-69015.html

Here are some collection of Hedwig reviews from DC CSW gall and theater gall.For your understanding, watch the Hedwig movie.magnet:?xt=urn:btih:7B97390E7D80877630308DBA8EA42AFB17CFF8DF&dn=
Reviews of May.13.2014
Till last year, CSW's Hedwig was famous for detailed explain. So he was the best actor to understand the story. In 2014 Hedwig, the story telling got shorter, but the expression of emotion got deeper. The running time got shorter. But the running time is various in every performance. He has once performed more than 3 hours before. The first part, from the scene of reminding mom, he cried.
Yitzhak cast was actress Lee Young Mi. She is a good singer but also great pianist. So she played the piano a lot. I'm not sure whether other actresses will play the piano or not. Anyway Lee Young Mi is most favorable for Yitzhak. She performed with CSW in Jykill, Zorro, La Mancha too. (I have ticket of June.5, CSW and LYM cast )
Hedwig's first clothes was black see-through blouse and red hot hot pants. He came out singing 'In Your Arms Tonight'. He ran around all over the stage, audience seats to the rear of 1st floor, even to 2nd floor.
He played the guitar at 'Wicked little town', his guitar became more skilled.
Then he changed to short silver metal one piece dress, like dream girls. In short dress, sitting on the stairs, crossing legs, he sang. Damn sexy. When the band played hip hop, Hedwig doing a rap, like a real hip hop singer, introduced band members. His rap lyric was like he sneered audience who have to go to work the next day. He was too excited, he lifted his skirt a little bit to show off brief, it was black.
In movie, all stories are shown as video, but in musical, Hedwig tells his story to the club customers. He talked about when he met the teenager boy Tommy for the first time. (In the movie, Tommy was doing mas********* in the bathtub, Hedwig saw it by chance and went to him & helped.) While Hedwig told this story, he shook the beer can harder and harder, and finally it explodes. The beer drops fell over to the 5th row. He sip it once then gave it to the person in the 1st row.
"Anyone want my car wash?" people raise hands, then he goes to one of them and do it. a person in 10th row was chosen.
Before Sugar Daddy, he talked about his cat in heat, and imitated sound of cat in heat. Very naked. (He is living with four cats at his home. Really a good observer)
In the movie, Yitzhak is Hedwig's husband, but in musical, he defined their relationship clearly. "I don't want Yitzhak to live like me. Although I don't love you, I still care about you."
At the last scene, when Hedwig put out tomatoes from his breast, Hedwig cries and all the audience cry too. In her past life, all the important persons' lines are heard as narration. Hearing it, Hedwig cries out loudly. This is the climax then the end.https://i.minus.com/iNdL3Wy1vqOcj.gif

But the very next moment, before the curtain call. Seung Woo himself came out bringing mop and wiped the mashed tomato off the floor. LOL Maybe it's for wiping tears of the audience and prepare for the festival-like encore stage.
Next moment, all came out and sang three encore songs. Sugar daddy / Tear me down / Angry inch. All the audience stood up, sang along, jumped crazily. People knew the lyric perfectly.
OST CDs were sold too much, and they say it will be sold out within today. (What?!?! I go there on June.5) People who don't have ticket came and bought, one person bought many CDs. It's not available at internet, you can buy only at the venue. While the performance was going on, there were long waiting line to the outside to buy CD till 11pm.
On his way back home, three managers covered him to go out. But he didn't get in his company car, but he drove his own car by himself. His new car was black 2014 JEEP WRENGLER. (He's a ducati bike lover, now wrengler lover too.) People saw that car parked at the parking lot, but it was new, nobody knew it's his car. Maybe from next performance, this car will become popular.
------------
Some funny reviews from 2013 Hedwig.
A girl was watching through binoculars at 5th row. He scolded her, "From that seat, what do you want to see more with that? Will you see my pores?!"That fan answered in small voice, "Sorry, I have bad sight."Then he said, "I have bad sight too, but I see even your nose holes!"
While he was going around the audience area, he grabed a paper packet of medicine dropped on the floor. He shouted out the name on the packet "*** ssi! Take your medicine!"
One day, a girl arrived 5 minutes late, she entered at the same time as Hedwig. She must have run a lot and worried herself so much, she burst into tears to see CSW. He soothed her, "Don't cry. Who the fu** guy made you cry?! Now you came, and you can enjoy. Stop crying." But the girl cried even more to hear it.
At Christmas night, after the performance, many people were waiting for him. he scolded them too, "What are you doing here? Don't you have boy friends? I'm not EXO."

• Like 2