Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪

Admin

3 hours ago, Berou said:

While i was doing my usual routine of checking dramas threads, i stumbled upon your posts about GHS. I couldn't resist to like your posts, until now i didn't really paid attention to her but she came  out really pretty in the pictorials.Certainly she does not have the korean beauty standards  but she is still pretty. At the SBS drama awards, i was really surprised  by the way she talked lol. she spoke in a charming way, she has some charms.

That's what i love about her, demure. I also like her simplicity & elegance.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, Berou said:

Hi ! :)  it's been a while, by reading your post i remembered i should check joonU couple thread,sorry im bad with keeping up with threads which grow fast. Hahaha. Im not unfaithful.

Thanks, it motivates me to keep posting YSH's updates. At least i know although it is a deserted place here,some people still come lurking and read my posts:)

About the shippers thread... Don't worry. No need to apologize. :tongue: 

------

I have been reading the comments here about why Seung Ho is not as big as the others actors mentioned (in popularity terms). I was wondering about it some time ago also. He has all: looks, talent, good kisser. He has been acting for so long also. I think is only matter of time for him to hit success in a big way. And (in my opinion) that usually happens in the more lighthearted dramas with romance.  

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/3/2017 at 5:42 PM, Berou said:

YSH with Yoon Eun Hye:

cr:kdrama_loversyp

i'm posting it because i find interesting they were comfortable, YSH was even joking. this is another side of him, i thought until now he weren't at ease with noonas, maybe YEH was the exception.

another pic of them:

I also think she was an exception. They had chemistry...at least for me. :) Maybe is also because of the characters...Zoe behave younger while Harry behave older...so I didn't felt she was a noona.

• Like 1

I've always found Yoo Seung Ho but I didn't fall in love with him until the drama Remember. I guess I am relatively a new fan haha... anyways, I am super excited about the release of his latest drama with my fav gurl Kim So Hyun!!! AHHHHH~

• Like 1

haha. @Berou again. recently i was always always too late to post. but thanks for updating every time. just came back from church, again when it come to Sat/Sun, its full day. hardly has time to read, lest even to post. since internet connection is lackng. so thanks again.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Berou said:

Nahh, maybe this time i was too fast lol ? I posted it right after having posted at ruler thread. Usually i would wait 2 or 3 days before posting here.

I'm glad his korean fans sent a foot truck support and a buffet,i was waiting for them to do it :) . It's a shame he isn't well known internationally, otherwise his intl fans would have also sent  food support. Did you how much food trucks support L's intl fans have sent ? They sent it in february, 2 or 3 consecutive days in march and the other day. 

Obviously YSH was touched by his fans gesture and left a note for them at his fan cafe. He hasn't done such a thing since ages, last time it was in 2015. He's someone who communicate rarely with his fans. Well I would say he is a man who prefers to do than to talk -> CF : " i'll work hard instead, i'm filming the drama diligently, please wait a little more".

@Berou nay, dun worry. not 'jealous' haha. just bring it all in. anytime. (just post dont worry.)
yes about food truck and Int, support, kpop fans are rich, and plenty of times, and organized. people like us with a real job in the day, and not really belong to any fan-club and not doing the worshiping 'duty' on a daily basis at their fanclub... will need to focus on our daily job. no time for such indulgence.

just like Seondal MWSR. xiumin will always be talked about and mentioned a few times before they comment on YSH, even when YSH is the Main Lead, and much better actor.
it will be ashamed if no one send food truck, when L and KSH already has theirs sent.

On 02/04/2017 at 1:26 AM, Berou said:

@maryofbethany i'm waiting for his former co-stars to send him something like he did for them ( Go Ara, Park Sung Woon, his appa in remember) but none of them has done it yet. :( . He always sends them food truck support and even visit them on their set on his free time, well i'm a bit disappointed.  I hope ruler will become popular and draw in more YSH fans @soompi. who knows maybe YSHbiased will organize something for him also if the drama become super popular and if they can get enough fan's support.

yup these kpop fans are soo rich and have much freer time than us, they can spend hundrerds of euros on their bias without a blink. it's not L i'm the most afraid but KSH who may overshadow him. Even though L is a second lead, KSH is one of the main leads and don't underestimate her fans 's power. They begged MBC to upload her pics and MBC listened to them. The SNS will be flooded with her  pics, if you search for ruler updates now there are more pics of her than YSH's pics because she is more known internationally. also, her malaysian/ indonesian fans have prepared a project for the press conf on april 10 : donation of rice. 

At the end of the day , although ruler might be a male centric drama and the very signature act of YSH  and YSH, himself, getting praises for his acting, if  by chance he doesn't get enough fan support or doesn't get more fans, he'll be overshadowed by the  popular actors.

@Berou reply u tonight. remember Sat/Sun is full church day, unless something cancel or changed. else only night i am free. tongiht then talked. the indonesian fans are a a force to be reckoned with . they are almost in all the shipper-threads.