Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪

Admin

@grayheart_6 @Berou talking about villains.. spur me to google "charming villain" look what i found:

https://www.dramafever.com/news/7-handsome-k-drama-villains-who-we-hate-to-love-and-love-to-hate/

7 Handsome K-drama villains who we hate to love and love to hate

by Nancy Z on Wed, Feb 25, 2015

i-miss-you-yoo-seung-ho2.jpg

(scroll to #4
"4. Yoo Seung HoI Miss You

Who can forget the lethal yet pitiful Harry? Audience members applauded Yoo Seung Ho's talents in playing the ruthless killer, and they also can't wait for him to play a hero or good guy next now that he has completed his military service."

at another dramas Hello Monster, Choi Won Young actually carries his role even better than Park Bo Gum who stole the show from Seo InGuk, but truly, even Choi Won Young does not speak, he jsut need to tilt his head to his side, and look eeriely at you, you can shiver for no reason. if Yoo want to break out from his melodrama genre or this Rom-com into Thriller, hope he try somethign diff like this.

another site pick Yoo as one of the Best villian:
https://parkchohwa.wordpress.com/2015/08/14/korean-actors-born-to-be-villains-part-1/

My Special Pick: Yoo Seung Ho

"A child actor hit 18. As he hit 18 he no longer played child version of characters, students or kind boys. Ta da! He was suddenly an assassin. One hot ambitious assassin who buried his humanity for his ambitions. I’m talking about Warrior Baek Dong Soo of course. That long her and the black eyeliner! He’d murder without blinking. Well he did hesitate at the beginning but his ambition took over later. He was so attractively scary. Does this make any sense to you?!

Then as he hit 19 and decided to enlist in the army to the surprise of every one, he chose a role so brilliantly. A role that had him living in the memories of fans for two long years. He needed love. He wanted love. He obsessed about love. It got control of his sanity. Missing You was about Yoo Seung Ho and his mentally disturbed battles. Fascinating how black-hearted he was."

-----------------------------------------------------

06838c9ca33455cf437b2b054961acec.jpg
cr.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/26/watch-top-15-most-memorable-villains-selected-by-korean-viewers/

for Actresses,  Go Hyun Jung as Mishil in “The Great Queen Seon Deok” is the Best.

• Like 2

On 11/7/2016 at 3:56 AM, Berou said:

we have such a particular taste haha ,  eyes growing big + flipping tables+ smashing things + fighting like a pro. have you watched the man from nowhere, there is this scene who is one of the highlights of the movie

okay, now i'm a won bin fan. I think he's hot in that video clip plus the acting bravo! You see i never really watch any of his movies/drama.He's married, right? Just wanna ask, is that eyes, the little girl? 

Let's just see how will yoo going to act in that kind of role. I like his villain role in wbds,because he was a sageuk assassin .Love his overall look there.

• Like 1

On 11/6/2016 at 6:22 AM, Berou said:

it will be complicated for his leading lady to have short hair  and be in pants in a sageuk :sweat_smile:.  i don't know why he 's so focused on short-haired girls,  hair is hair,  we cut it , it becomes longer  then we cut it again lol. and then the typical koreans liking " fair skin" :pensive:.  every shade of skin is beautiful, there is no superior one.  he's korean, living in korea so he is kinda brainwashed by the ideal standards of beauty.

Really? The short hair is okay but the tone of the skin? I love all skin color. If he's saying this without being a racist it's really okay but if he said this in a blunt way? I don't know but it's really discouraging for me as a fan i mean all people are equal that's what i personally believes.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, grayheart_6 said:

Really? The short hair is okay but the tone of the skin? I love all skin color. If he's saying this without being a racist it's really okay but if he said this in a blunt way? I don't know but it's really discouraging for me as a fan i mean all people are equal that's what i personally believes.

@grayheart_6 given that Yoo is still very green in area of dating and relationship (which he mentioned before frankly, which i don't believe he ever lie, since he refused interviews because he don't want to lie, means he probably won't say anything but once he said he meant it.) so it might be true that he has no deep relationship in past. such Guys have all kinds of imagination of what they want, but sometimes may not know what is really suitable for them until they really met the right girl..
give him time to fall in love, that Girl might be completely diff from what he expected... i am older, that's why i know. hahaha.

see the kind of Kpop Girl Band group that he used to addicted to in the army, meant he just goes for norm that young adult korean boys liked, and attracted to Oh Ha Young that kinda 'sweet young pretty popular' thing... so he still don't know his heart... ideal always never come true, you know?!!
he has a crush on A-Pink and esp on
Oh Ha-young. (last time there are rumours that his ideal is IU. see? but his ideal will changed along as he grew mature.) just like quite long ago, he mentioned he liked long hair girl in a dress, carry books, pulled a dog,.... to the minute details, how serious can that be... think he will changed his ideal on off ....

@Berou, who was always his ideal beside IU?

3 hours ago, Berou said:

yes he's married. he got married in 2015 and he's a father of a boy. it's shame that hils filmography is tiny :(. now,  the eyes  don't belong to the little girl, they made him believe it.

YSh is not a racist person, as @maryofbethany  said he's very green in love and does'nt really know who his suitable to him. so, he follows the norm or what is popular in korea aka the sweet, innocent  , nice, very big eyers, v-line, pale girl.  that's the ideal of many korean men, they don't really like the sexy type. hence i said he' s kinda brainwashed by the korean standards of beauty.

@maryofbethany, i think before iu, it was park shin hye. PSH mentioned it in their KBS interview, have a look.  when the reporter asked him who is his ideal type, he answered " lady in blakc with book and an animal", then they talked about iu and PSH  ( or reporter ?)said that she was before his ideal type.

@Berou am rolling eyes now... it seems Park Shin Hye is linked with bascially every HOT HUNKs in the market.
from Yoo to Lee Jongsuk to Lee Minho... ohoh... she even link with the Doctor guy.... so many to choose from, pls leave Yoo alone!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Berou said:

@maryofbethany i know, it's kinda annoying. she was his ideal girl, they filmed a mv together,were lotte ambassadors..... what is left is being co-stars T.T :(. i hope it won't ever happen !!!!

@Berou ok. i suddenly have this bad shadows enshrouding.... huh... bad feels... what if suddenly some genus think its time for "Miss Shipped with every hunks" to film her first Saeguk and let it be Ruler... i will really flip lap top.why... she really do those french kiss so much so well.. arrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

berou, i am not so good memories as you... so dont know where i saw my stuff... but i remember vividly that when they , Yoo and "Miss Shipped-with-every-hunks" _(aka Miss SWEH) in an interviews, host ask Yoo who is his ideal, he shyly said its MissShippedWithEveryHunk , then Miss SWEH said don't lie, he just changed his ideal from her to IU.... hahaha. now i rememeber that... okay, i rather he take IU than 'Miss SWEH'. . don't know why... but i keep witnessing her paired and shipped with so many hunks as long as she acted with one hunk, there will be a new ship set sail.. don't want Yoo to be added to her "Wall of Fame-Hunks". hahaha. am not surprised  there are shippers shipping her with Yoo already with the constant Lotte stuffs.

• Like 1

http://www.soompi.com/2016/10/27/quiz-attractive-k-drama-villain/

QUIZ: Which Attractive K-Drama Villain Would You Be?

by t0ky0nights

Cover.jpg

Korean dramas are filled with all types of villains, but have you ever wondered which dastardly devil you are the most like? If so, you have come to right place!

Take this fun quiz to see which handsome hooligan you would be!

you couldnt believe this: this is my answer; i want to boast now:

You would be Yeo Woon from "Warrior Baek Dong Soo."

While many say Yeo Woon is not a villain, his circumstances always seemed to drag him to the wrong side. This did not stop him from doing what was right on numerous occasions though!

fbb6cb87-1f24-4ea5-87b8-6ad9be7eaa11.jpg

(me: tonight cannot sleep already.)

hahah. i normally don't believe such silly quiz, but i don't mind believing this, so thrilling. while i take those Marvel Quiz, out of 4 to 5 quiz, i at least 3 times end up with Captain America.... hahah. i don't mind!!! oh, i am a Marvel crazes too.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/10/27/quiz-attractive-k-drama-villain/

• Like 1

http://www.itechpost.com/articles/44182/20161020/top-5-korean-dramas-in-2017-that-are-expected-to-make-it-big.htm

Top 5 Korean Dramas In 2017 That Are Expected To Make It Big

"Ruler: Master of the Mask" - MBC

Another historical drama is set to hit the small screen in 2017 through "Ruler: Master of the Mask." A story set in the 1700s, the crowned prince Lee Sun (Yoo Seung-Ho of "Queen Seondeok") is tasked to fight Pyunsoo hwe, an organization that gained its power and wealth by selfishly privatizing the water sources all over Joseon. Ga-Eun (who is yet unnamed) is Lee Sun's love interest who will help him grow as a good ruler.

The show's production is set to start filming in December, but its premiere date is still unconfirmed.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

@Berou am rolling eyes now... it seems Park Shin Hye is linked with bascially every HOT HUNKs in the market.
from Yoo to Lee Jongsuk to Lee Minho... ohoh... she even link with the Doctor guy.... so many to choose from, pls leave Yoo alone!

yeah , leave YSH alone!!!!!! If she is the lead i will definitely never watch it not even the teaser.But why is she so popular not only in south korea but also international.What is with her i mean she's not even pretty.

no offense guys but i don't like PBG/MDBC.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Berou said:

she's popular maybe because all of her co-stars are hot and popular, she has always been shipped with them, her dramas storyline are simple but get always good ratings ( she knows  what works for her and what is  the public taste), even though she's not a great actress but she seems to get along with a lot of celebreties ( her social circle is wide) that alone tells a lot about her personality. she seems friendly and sociable.

PBG seems to me more like  kpop idol than an actor,  he hasn't the typical face of an actor. he can see him being the visual of a boys band.  he has a flower boy image. because of his appearance, he will be restricted to certain  types of roles, you can see it with mdbc:  the cute guy. it will be hard for him to overcome this and do a makeover unless he pulls a song joon ki.

i have never been interested in him for this reason , which is not the case for the majority of kdramas fans,  they are fangirling over this cute oppa. as i've stated before koreans like what is cute, fluffy, innocent,cheesy. so  being cute sells more and makes you popular. i'm going to take a concrete example; IU has been in the industry since 2008, at the beginning of her career she wasn't doing the cute stuffs, then  her agency changed its marketing ways and imposed  on her the cute image against her will. it was only in 2010   she became popular and known as the nation's little sister. 

I like the fact that she's friendly and all but i just don't like her & her acting .

i don't hate PBG I just don't care anything about him or MDBC even though lots of people are crazy about it. i don't even see him as an idol.To me he's just like a normal person.

honestly, i don't know why people nowadays are so dumb.( sorry to say that) don't they have someone worthy to be idolize Good thing the movie industry is nothing like the tv, tv are mostly trash.

• Like 1

what i like about this thread is that we fans are so open having conversations, we can talk about anything! unlike other threads that i have been they just posts all latest photos ,news etc about the idol which i find boring but still following because it was my idol's.And there' s this other thread & one member that is so obsessed.And this so far is my favorite  SO i would like to thank you guys!

:lol: I missed you too @Berou! hahaha

I was so shocked when I read the news! I thought I'm only dreaming! I'm expecting YSH will be paired up again with an older actress. But lo and behold, a younger actress for YSH? HECK YEAH!!! haha and It's Kim So Hyun! :wub: 

I can't wait for 2017! :D its so cute KSY has a crush on him. I hope their chemistry will overflow. I can't wait. 2017 is gonna be lit. 

• Like 2

(still must pray... because they are people who will still dont like, pls read this article:)
tumblr_ogh5vrpB1K1r3hugwo1_1280.png

com'on what minor? Minor?

WHEN WILL THEY STOP PAIRING MINORS WITH ADULTS OMFG

okay, so its saying its being released next year, so I’m just going to pray it’ll start when she’s 18

anonymous  asked:

About Yoo Seung Ho and Kim So Hyun pairing.. There is only 4 ages between them am I wrong? I think it's way better than other pairings with all 19-21 age differences it was gross I couldn't watch Entertainer and Witchy thing with Yoon Shi Yoon (the girl was 15 wtf) ughh~~

anonymous_avatar_96.gif

I mean Kim So Hyun is 17 and Yoo Seung Ho is 23 - its the same gap as Kim Yoo Jung and Park Bo Gum in MDBC

and if anyone still thinks that MDBC wasn’t a big deal:

The Korea Communications Standards Commission (KCSC) has come to a decision regarding a kiss scene and a changing scene in the KBS2 drama “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds.”

It was previously reported that a scene from episode one, when Kim Yoo Jung’s character, Hong Ra On, is changing clothes and is shown wrapping her chest with bandages in order to disguise herself as a boy, was under review by the KCSC after viewers sent in complaints, saying it was overly revealing because Kim Yoo Jung is a minor. Along with that scene, the kiss scene between Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung was also under review.  On October 19 KST, the KCSC announced that it will send KBS an official recommendation regarding these types of scenes. It explained, “Fundamentally speaking, it is wrong to cast a minor when there is a revealing scene or kiss scene in the script. If an adult had performed these scenes, there would be no problem at all.”

Actress Kim Yoo Jung is currently 16 years old. According to broadcast standards and laws, anyone under 19 is considered a minor. The KCSC stated, “The biggest problem is whether a minor can play an adult role. One might say that since the standards are ambiguous anyway, why not just let it go, but if we go easy on Kim Yoo Jung, who is 16 years and 10 months, then later on, there will be questions on whether we should let a 15-year-old do the same thing. We need to discuss whether we can continue to let minors play adult roles. We are worried about young adults being provocatively exposed.”

taken from Soompi

cr.lavenderbyu

(no matter which pairing, there wil be people who don't like. so let's pray for KSH and Yoo.... i didnt post it in Ruler main thread.. i think post it here, lesser people of diviisity views) quite surprise to see this article.

• Like 1

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.sg/2016/11/kim-so-hyun-and-yoo-seung-ho-cast-as.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

20161111_1478822635_14251400_1.jpg

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+442, -16] Yoo Seung Ho and Kim So Hyun match so well. Both of them are great actors to boot, finally some casting news I can get behind!!

2. [+398, -12] Visual daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seung Ho-ya ㅠㅠㅠ let's hit daebak for real this time ㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+325, -12] Nevermind their acting, I'm grateful enough for their visuals ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+24, -0] Farewell to Kim Yoo Jung and Park Bogum, now we get Kim So Hyun and Yoo Seung Ho ㅎㅎ;;; I'm so grateful ㅋ

5. [+23, -0] The casting alone will bring in the younger audience while the historical drama story will bring in the older audience. All they need is a good plot and they're set to go..

6. [+23, -5] Well this is a must watch

7. [+22, -2] Daebak ㅠㅠㅠ thank you ㅠㅠㅠ finally a lead worthy female casting ㅠㅠ

8. [+22, -3] Kim So Hyun mentions Yoo Seung Ho several times as a senior she'd love to learn acting from. Finally!!! Really loving this casting

9. [+20, -2] Yoo Seung Ho looks so young that he really does need a partner who's just as young looking. This is just perfect ㅎㅎ His past partner Park Min Young was pretty but... the age gap was just too apparent for me to be able to focus ㅠㅠ

10. [+17, -0] This is a chemistry that can rival that of Kim Yoo Jung and Park Bogum's... can't wait!!

11. [+17, -3] Acting check, visuals check, no holes in this drama

12. [+15, -0] Yes, this is what viewers want ㅋㅋ I'm so happy ㅋㅋ Stop it with sticking singers everywhere in lead positions who are looking to improve ㅋㅋ finally a drama I can watch without worry

source

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Berou said:

@maryofbethany i don't care about ifans, they're so insecure and bitter ( the comments on asianwiki are much more worse, kim yoo jung fans are bashing her, leaving hateful comments).  for the information KSh is 17,5, so what's the difference between 17,5 and 18??. YSh is not that old, he is only 23 and he doesn't look like! if he was paired with a noona, there were still be criticizm: tsss, couldn't they find him a suitable actress, why again a noona? she looks like his aunt etc.

people are so difficult, they only know how to criticize.

see how the koreans are so happy, their comments are positive. it is rare coming from koreans, they usually are  unhappy about pairings. This drama will be broadcasted in korea, if koreans like it and watch it  and it surpasses the 20%, it will be a successful drama for both of them. I wish  for them this drama will be a break out. this is the only thing that matters, i hope they both will be rewarded for best actor and best actress. then we'll see how the haters will shut up. let haters hate ~~

@Berou yeah, you understand right. why i was hurt by teh comment about Park Minyoung. means no matter how hard PMY tried to put her emotion into the show, and how much touchign her crying scene was, PMY mentioned Remember is one of the drama that she cried the most, or cried the most heart broken. i tell u, every pair will have haters. because every one has their ideal of who they want Yoo to be with, Just like i know some want KSH to be with Yeo Jin Goo . i saw a fan vid of KSH with YJG too. and they are fans who ship Yoo with Go Ara or PSH , or IU.. .
so these are the fans that will felt threatened.

• Like 2

okay i think i am going to lie low guys, i know you guys are excited for this pairing and i respect that but i will continue lurking in here  this is yoo 's thread after all and i will like anything you will post about yoo,( i mean yoo only)..

• Like 1