Henry Lau ---- Violin Boy's Official Thread

Guest artful_DODGER

Guest moodycaddy

He's not only good at violin, but he's good at piano too. grade 10 piano student.

other info.

he has a younger sister, and an older brother

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shyangel2793

lol he's cute!!!!! xDDD

he looks like Vaness Wu to me~ o_O;; XDD

ooh~~~ i do violin but i SUCK!! maybe he can teach me!!! xDD lol jk..

^psh like he's ever gonna... <_< *thinks of way to get close to Super Junior* :P

Yaya he singed in 1 of our talent shows and believe it or not it's that song from Stairway to heaven~ bo go ship da~ all the girls were screaming their heads off lol

this is from one of the toronto's newspaper? i believe XD

henry.jpg

Guest lilangelover

He's not only good at violin, but he's good at piano too. grade 10 piano student.

other info.

he has a younger sister, and an older brother

how old is he?

haha back in the ay jackson days he was always flirting with girls, and doing his famous 'moonwalk' XD

ohh so he's a big flirt! haha

cute chinese boy!

haha

i hope he's not another member

there would be to many of them then

umm.. sorry to sound mean but it clearly states on the 1st page that he is not part of SUPER JUNIOR! thats why theres a separate thread on him

edit:

i wonder...how does henry communicate with the boys? he can understand maderin right? so hankyun can talk to him? and i was wondering about his visa. is he going to have a visa problem on mnet like hankyun does?

omo! another pic of him! thank you so much for the added info!! wow!!! he's good in playing the violin, piano and dancing... and a heartthrob at school! wow!!! Henry! where were you all this time? ^o^ hehe... omg!!! i've been stalking this thread every 5 hours! :x haha!

does anyone have some clear screencaps of him in Suju's Dont Don MV?? i couldn't take caps all of a sudden! T_T thanks in advance!!

oh!!! thanks for the youtube link!! henry's taller than donghae! hehe... ^^ and he's talking to donghae too! so that means he can talk well in korean! waah!! ^o^ and he shook hands with TVXQ! <33333

i guess i can finally say that im addicted to henry!! <333

and i was wondering about his visa. is he going to have a visa problem on mnet like hankyun does?

Henry has Canadian citizenship, so I don't think he'll have the same problem as Hankyung does with his visa.

Guest iluvsuju
Henry has Canadian citizenship, so I don't think he'll have the same problem as Hankyung does with his visa.
why canadian citizenship is differ from china's citizenship??? just curious....

Archived